Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Meet The Right Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet The Right Spouse (410 Views)

PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet The Right Spouse by ItuExchange(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2016
In the past week, four people in great relationships gave me the exact same advice. I won't share their names because maybe they want to be private.

One person I will share because he gave the exact same advice in the middle of my podcast.

Brian Grazer. He produced A Beautiful Mind, Apollo 13, 8 Mile, etc. and my favorite TV series every Arrested Development.

He said, "Make a list of all the qualities you like." That's it. All of the other people said the exact same thing.

Two of them said, "I made this list and within six months I met the woman who matched every single quality."

Brian said, "They should be at least generous, warm, pretty."

He said, "Maybe look for a teacher or a nurse."

A friend of mine wrote me the other day, "Did you make your list yet?" I said,

"Yes, today." and he said, "I made my list."

I said to him, "this is the pinkest conversation two men are having right now."

Source: Jamesaltucher.com

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Me As Miss Nairaland Bobo / My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court / What Will You Do If...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.