Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

:) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) (2907 Views)

10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by sleekch1c(f): 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
How to be an alpha male in Nigeria:
1. Never clean up after yourself- yes,after a meal,just leave the plates right there.Leave the mess right there for benevolent spirits. Same applies when you use the loo.

2. Never, ever lift a finger to make a meal when you are hungry especially if you are married. Why cook when you can remain hungry till your other half comes back to do it. And if she fumbles with that? post it on the internet. The 9Ja marriage e-police will declare a war on your behalf. God forbid you cook indomie while waiting for your meal.

3. Never do your laundry. When you are out of clothes to wear, throw a tantrum like the big baby you are. Abi that woman wan reach her papa house?

4. Pant after and stare at any female derríer you see. You are a man, it is your right. Feel free to hang out your tongue as well.

5. Blame every body but yourself for those little acts of stupidity. You were driving like a drunk? No problem,it is that darn road and the other drivers. You can't be a bad driver,after all you are a MAN. You cheated on your spouse? Don't mind the yeye woman,it's her fault not yours.

6. Every female around you must be submissive. How dare the recharge card seller refuse to sell to you on credit and on top of it talking back at you?or is it the colleague who refused to To you on credit and on top of it talking back at you?or is it the colleague who refused to allow you pass off her idea as yours..is she mad,doesn't she realize that you are a man?

7. When you propose to a lady and she refuses,ask her if she knows how hard it is to land a man and if she wants to be unfortunate in life.

8. When your woman calls out your BS, come out on the internet and tell everyone what an adultress she allow you pass off her idea as yours..is she mad,doesn't she realize you are a man?

7. When you propose to a lady and she refuses,ask her if she knows how hard it is to land a man and if she wants to be unfortunate in life.

8. When your woman calls out your BS, come out on the internet and tell everyone what an adultress she is. Mind you,this doesn't have to be true.the marriage e-police are solidly behind you.

9. When your woman gets too mouthy,slap sense into her,it is ok as long as you only did it out of anger and still love her after the beating. Has she forgotten that you are a man and that a man shouldn't bear the cumbersome burden of controlling his temper?

10. Always remember that a woman who disproves your lame points in an argument isn't smarter than you and make sure you tell her so. Men are created to be smarter than women so how can she dare when women are supposed to have only fishbrain.Unacceptable!

Add yours grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Cybertext(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2016
I spot Sarcasm at its best....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
I don't wanna be an alpha male. i wanna be a beta male that is very submisive to his dom. i wanna be the type that cummm with permi..

3 Likes

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by latinoKingdom(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
sleekch1c:
1. Never clean up after yourself- yes,after a meal,just leave the plates right there.Leave the mess right there for benevolent spirits. Same applies when you use the loo.

2. Never, ever lift a finger to make a meal when you are hungry especially if you are married. Why cook when you can remain hungry till your other half comes back to do it. And if she fumbles with that? post it on the internet. The 9Ja marriage e-police will declare a war on your behalf. God forbid you cook indomie while waiting for your meal.

3. Never do your laundry. When you are out of clothes to wear, throw a tantrum like the big baby you are. Abi that woman wan reach her papa house?

4. Pant after and stare at any female derríer you see. You are a man, it is your right. Feel free to hang out your tongue as well.

5. Blame every body but yourself for those little acts of stupidity. You were driving like a drunk? No problem,it is that darn road and the other drivers. You can't be a bad driver,after all you are a MAN. You cheated on your spouse? Don't mind the yeye woman,it's her fault not yours.

6. Every female around you must be submissive. How dare the recharge card seller refuse to sell to you on credit and on top of it talking back at you?or is it the colleague who refused to To you on credit and on top of it talking back at you?or is it the colleague who refused to allow you pass off her idea as yours..is she mad,doesn't she realize that you are a man?

8. When your woman calls out your BS, come out on the internet and tell everyone what an adultress she allow you pass off her idea as yours..is she mad,doesn't she realize you are a man?

8. When your woman calls out your BS, come out on the internet and tell everyone what an adultress she is. Mind you,this doesn't have to be true.the marriage e-police are solidly behind you.

9. When your woman gets too mouthy,slap sense into her,it is ok as long as you only did it out of anger and still love her after the beating. Has she forgotten that you are a man and that a man shouldn't bear the cumbersome burden of controlling his temper?

10. Always remember that a woman who disproves your lame points in an argument isn't smarter than you and make sure you tell her so. Men are created to be smarter than women so how can she dare when women are supposed to have only fishbrain.Unacceptable!

Add yours grin grin grin
your lips on your dp caught my attention
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by AfroKnight: 10:19pm On May 12, 2016
You're trying too hard.

1 Like

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
Good thing, I am an American Alpha male so....?

1 Like

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Fadamant: 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
End time op. Crase girl. Na this type of alpha male you go like to marry, abi?
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by purple3091: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
i like this ,sister grin cool
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 18, 2019
sleekch1c:

Add yours grin grin grin

I learnt from German student thread that you are in BOCHUM...

pls how many years do they give after city registration?..I mean for resident permit for an international student

1 Like

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by iLegendd(m): 2:32am On Oct 18, 2019
I didn't read the Op's post, but wow! This is the year and month I officially became active on Nairaland and started creating threads. 90% of my haters have deactivated and some have committed suicide caused by poverty and depression just the same way the new ones will toll the same path. Lol.

Only if they were wise.

2 Likes

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Martinez39(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2019
I have never seen such concentrated nonsense in my life. Strawmanning at it's finest. We live in an age where people have misleading and firm opinions on things they don't understand when they could have conducted a simple research or ask those that understand what they are ignorant of. Perhaps this bastardisation of the concept of alpha male is very deliberate given that a female wrote this ridiculous garbage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Rajman45(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2019
U be wolve
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Omar09(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2019
sleekch1c:

Add yours grin grin grin

Just look at you being all stupid n shit.t

Cybertext:
I spot Sarcasm at its best....

What's the sarcasm here? That she decided to spew her stupidity here says she's sarcastic?
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Martinez39:
I have never seen such concentrated nonsense in my life. Strawmanning at it's finest. We live in an age where people have misleading and firm opinions on things they don't understand when they could have conducted a simple research or ask those that understand what they are ignorant of. Perhaps this bastardisation of the concept of alpha male is very deliberate given that a female wrote this ridiculous garbage.
She wrote it based on what she sees ...besides she added "Nigeria" to it.
That is the same way you males tag feminist bitter man haters because of the few you encounter....we have made it known that feminism is fight for equality of both male and female,but you all chose to hold up your warped opinion of us as being misandrist because of the naija wanna-be feminists...
Same way with alpha males. most Nairaland so called alpha males have reduced the concept of alpha males to be trolling and shaming ladies thus potraying the concept as something bad.
I have alot of alpha males as buddies and colleagues, they don't talk about women or troll them,rather it's women that talk about them and want to know them. They don't give women attention. But some dweebs on Nairaland like astr.oG that spends his life trolling,rushing into women threads and shaming them will call himself an alpha male and thus potraying alpha males as bullies..
Just look at all the hate and aggression simps display on this forum and hide under the banner of redpill....
Unlike you who choose to call a puppy a wolf because you wanna shoot it by tagging feminism as misandrist without even checking how feminist outside Nigeria comport themselves,I will not tag alpha males as disturbed bullies with toxic masculinity based on my observances of a typical Nigerian so called alpha male, I will rather call alpha males what they truly are ....

Don't feel bad when someone misinteprete your movement,if you also misinteprete other movements!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Martinez39(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The concept of an alpha male is a universal one. It's only ignorance or dishonesty that could yield any misrepresentation of the concept.

That is the same way you makes tag feminist bitter man haters because of the few you encounter....we have made it known that feminism is fight for equality of both male and female,but you all chose to hold up your warped opinion of us as being misandrist because of the naija wanna-be feminists...
I made it clear to you that when I use the words "feminism" and "feminist," I mean them in their contemporary sense. The feminism you are talking about, the one that advocates gender equality, is the classical type. It's the type I am pleased with. I have no choice than to speak of feminism in it's contemporary sense since the feminist movement has GLOBALLY become a machinery of misandry, foul and immense ego, entitlement, victimhood, hypocrisy, and women supremacy. Also, the impacts of these feminists are extensive and show great potential for further damage to society, especially the family unit and men-women relationships. Contemporary feminism eventually destroys any civilisation it dominates hence the need to call it as it is.

Until the so-called "good feminists" can put these toxic women in their place and become the face of the feminist movement once again, then I, and many smart men, will continue to regard feminism in it's contemporary form. Ever wondered why feminism is concerned in waves? Because the movement and it's goals are different with generations. The feminists and feminism of the early 20th century is very different from that of the 21st century. Go figure. Feminism is cancer.

Same way with alpha males, most Nairaland so called alpha males have reduced the concept of alpha males to be trolling and shaming ladies thus potraying the concept as something bad.
I have alot of alpha males as buddies and colleagues, they don't talk about women or troll them,rather it's women that talk about them and want to know them. They don't give women attention. But some dweebs on Nairaland like astr.oG that spends his life trolling,rushing into women threads and shaming them will call himself an alpha male and thus potraying alpha males as bullies..
Just look at all the hate and aggression simps display on this forum and hide under the banner of redpill....
Unlike you who choose to call a puppy a wolf because you wanna shoot it by tagging feminism as misandrist without even checking how feminist outside Nigeria comport themselves,I will not tag alpha males are disturbed bullies with toxic masculinity based on my observances of a typical Nigerian so called alpha male, I will rather call alpha males what they truly are ....

Don't feel bad when someone misinteprete your movement,if you also misinteprete other movements!
Oh well, it is not in a woman's position to determine who is an alpha is or not neither is it incumbent on men to fit into your description of who an alpha or a real man is. We men, not women, get decide what makes us alphas or real men. The redpill community is a manosphere and the opinions, suggestions, and complaints of a woman on red pill issues are not regarded by us. We leave them for the trash can. This is not misogyny, it's a man to man thing in which women are not allowed participation. wink

Omar09, AstroG, healthserve, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

That is the same way you makes tag feminist bitter man haters because of the few you encounter....we have made it known that feminism is fight for equality of both male and female,but you all chose to hold up your warped opinion of us as being misandrist because of the naija wanna-be feminists...
Same way with alpha males, most Nairaland so called alpha males have reduced the concept of alpha males to be trolling and shaming ladies thus potraying the concept as something bad.
Unlike you who choose to call a puppy a wolf because you wanna shoot it by tagging feminism as misandrist without even checking how feminist outside Nigeria comport themselves,I will not tag alpha males are disturbed bullies with toxic masculinity based on my observances of a typical Nigerian so called alpha male, I will rather call alpha males what they truly are ....

It is already a known fact that the ones here that claim to be alpha males are nothing close to what the alpha male movement represents.

They are women haters and "women intelligence detectives". They are mostly men with wounded hearts who get satisfaction from trolling and insulting ladies. They have no affiliation with the alpha male movement whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Omar09(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Martinez39:
The concept of an alpha male is a universal one. It's only ignorance or dishonesty that could yield any misrepresentation of the concept.

I made it clear to you that when I use the words "feminism" and "feminist," I mean them in their contemporary sense. The feminism you are talking about, the one that advocates gender equality, is the classical type. It's the type I am pleased with. I have no choice than to speak of feminism in it's contemporary sense since the feminist movement has GLOBALLY become a machinery of misandry, foul and immense ego, entitlement, victimhood, hypocrisy, and women supremacy. Also, the impacts of these feminists are extensive and show great potential for further damage to society, especially the family unit and men-women relationships. Contemporary feminism eventually destroys any civilisation it dominates hence the need to call it as it is.

Until the so-called "good feminists" can put these toxic women in their place and become the face of the feminist movement once again, then I, and many smart men, will continue to regard feminism in it's contemporary form. Ever wondered why feminism is concerned in waves? Because the movement and it's goals are different with generations. The feminists and feminism of the early 20th century is very different from that of the 21st century. Go figure. Feminism is cancer.

Oh well, it is not in a woman's position to determine who is an alpha is or not neither is it incumbent on men to fit into your description of who an alpha or a real man is. We men, not women, get decide what makes us alphas or real men. The redpill community is a manosphere and the opinions, suggestions, and complaints of a woman on red pill issues are not regarded by us. We leave them for the trash can. This is not misogyny, it's a man to man thing in which women are not allowed participation. wink

Omar09, AstroG, healthserve, CAPSLOCKED, JONNYSPUTE,

So she tryna compare the red-pill to feminism, Lmfao. Red-pill actually is not a movement but an attitude we develop for the sake of survival in the hands of feminism and manipulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Martinez39(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Omar09:

So she tryna compare the red-pill to feminism, Lmfao. Red-pill actually is not a movement but an attitude we develop for the sake of survival in the hands of feminism and manipulation.
Don't mind her. She is not different from the rest. Red pill, on a broad scale, is just about knowing and understanding the truth about reality (however harsh). Red pill truths liberate people from the falsehood and illusions (blue pill) they've been living in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by AstroG1: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

So you stylishly called my attention and u tink ah won't knw cheesy

Just tell me what you want from me??
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by AstroG1: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is already a known fact that the ones here that claim to be alpha males are nothing close to what the alpha male movement represents.

They are women haters and "women intelligence detectives". They are mostly men with wounded hearts who get satisfaction from trolling and insulting ladies. They have no affiliation with the alpha male movement whatsoever.

Redpill is not a movement but an attitude,that am a member doesn't make a gay but makes me wiser when dealing with Leeches in Form of Women.
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
AstroG1:

So you stylishly called my attention and u tink ah won't knw cheesy

Just tell me what you want from me??
my Friend,long time....

If I wanted your attention I will have spelt your name correctly....
I have noticed you are calmer now and less antagonistic to ladies...kudos!
I myself I am learning and trying to be less abusive on NL
Take care
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by AstroG1: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
[color=
Michellekabod2:
my Friend,long time....

If I wanted your attention I will have spelt your name correctly....
I have noticed you are calmer now and less antagonistic to ladies...kudos!
I myself I am learning and trying to be less abusive on NL
Take care

Lol,not it my dear.
NL is no longer interesting to be in.
Ah fit deactivate anytime
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by ImaIma1(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
AstroG1:

Redpill is not a movement but an attitude,that am a member doesn't make a gay but makes me wiser when dealing with Leeches in Form of Women.

Good luck with that.
Re: :) :) How To Be An Alpha Male In Nigeria :) :) by ImaIma1(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
AstroG1:

Good luck with that.

(1) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) / She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. / I Want Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.