Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) (2904 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by chronique(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2016
Ok,here we go. I don't create threads often on this section but today,feel like creating one. I created something similar several years back and members of the old guard(veteran nairalanders) would probably remember it.
So,here we go: dedicate a love song(s) to someone you love or have a crush on. It could be a nairalander or someone outside here. Just type the title of the song,and the name of the artiste,followed by the name of the person you're dedicating it to. It would help some of us,discover new songs too. I'll go first.

If you were mine - Tank

You mean that much to me - Tank

Good girls - Joe

Hope this makes you love me - Tank

All four songs dedicated to someone special.
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by obiorathesubtle: 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
I hereby dedicate Monkey by MI and chigurl to my one true crush... Prettythicksme.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by slim19(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2016
All I want - kodaline High hopes - kodakine To miss ginaz
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I hereby dedicate Monkey by MI and chigurl to my one true crush... Prettythicksme.
shocked shocked my best song!! grin grin awwwwwww u r sweet dear! kiss

Dem be dey,dem be dey,dem be dey
dem be dey look like monkey ewo grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
°• Jasmine Sullivan's- 'I bust the windows out your car'.
....to Decker
.. °•I love you grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by obiorathesubtle: 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked my best song!! grin grin awwwwwww u r sweet dear! kiss
baybee.. You are my everything naa... I'll play it for you everyday..
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by obiorathesubtle: 10:20pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....to Decker
.. °•I love you grin
Decker doesn't exist anymore undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Decker doesn't exist anymore undecided
°•You think I would waste a good joke on a nobody
....He's still around, had a run in with em back in April.
Though I guess he busy cuz I really seen em since.
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by obiorathesubtle: 10:33pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You think I would waste a good joke on a nobody
....He's still around, had a run in with em back in April.
Though I guess he busy cuz I really seen em since.
grin all the best cheezypuff!
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin all the best cheezypuff!
°•I don't know why you say that
..... but ah thank you grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
Dedicating MI ABAGA'S one naira to
MIMZY cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
misspicy:
tongue
i dedicate Chin kpan by zule zoo to you misspicy tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Marlvin(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
Bed of lies by Nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Dedicating MI ABAGA'S one naira to

MIMZY cheesy

Excuse me boss. U have a message wink

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by repogirl(f): 10:47pm On May 14, 2016
On behalf of all Nigerians, going through this present period, where we have to tighten our purses, wallets, pockets, fuel tanks and cooking pots, I hereby dedicate the song....

Boosit by Cobham's and Falz to our President Muhammad Buhari.

Thank you.
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
baybee.. You are my everything naa... I'll play it for you everyday..
grin grin kiss
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by hibiscus76(f): 10:48pm On May 14, 2016
Cheap thrills by Sia Furler and Sean paul..dedicated to myself cool
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
lalasticlala, I dedicate 'morenikeji' 'love don't care by Simi' 'speechless by MJ'. Just for you wink
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by vicstar(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....to Decker
.. °•I love you grin

• • • • • So u dint dedicate any song to me? cry

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by 20bc(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 14, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • So u dint dedicate any song to me? cry
°•Dry them big beautiful eyeballs grin
...I'll bust yer windows soon as I'm done with his's
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by vicstar(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Dry them big beautiful eyeballs grin
...I'll bust yer windows soon as I'm done with his's

so is he's first?? undecided I don't do leftovers cry

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
vicstar:

so is he's first?? undecided I don't do leftovers cry
°•Awww baby don't be that way.
....you know yer special ta me cheesy

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by vicstar(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Awww baby don't be that way.
....you know yer special ta me cheesy

• • • • • Yea I know dat grin I was just pulling your legs though
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by iykekelvins(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2016
Sorry by Justin Bieber
To naughtynaughty

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 14, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Yea I know dat grin I was just pulling your legs though
grin.......what'sup Vic,I'm good,you good?
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by vicstar(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.......what'sup Vic,I'm good,you good?

am good too cool just chilling with ma lil bro while we watch #cowboys and aliens#
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 14, 2016
vicstar:

am good too cool just chilling with ma lil bro while we watch #cowboys and aliens#
°•you mean Toy story
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by porrigeyam(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2016
One call away - Charlie puth

To my one and only, my joy, my happiness, my soul mate, my wife, my lifetime legitimate baby mama

Olulufemi rukky I love you even thou u not on nairaland to see this I will forever respect and love u even in your absence.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by vicstar(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•you mean Toy story

nope, so u ain't heard about cowboys and aliens? cry google it
Re: Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 15, 2016
vicstar:

nope, so u ain't heard about cowboys and aliens? cry google it
°•It ain't cartoon angry I hate it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Niki Minaj Is Doing In A Swimming Pool / FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend / Wud Yo Let Your Partner Have Cuckold Sex.. If She Lists It As Her Major Fantasy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.