Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. (1370 Views)

Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion! / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by odikimi: 11:44pm On May 12, 2016
When I remember how Ade Farati lost his second term bid and others like Agagu, Akala, Fayemi and what have you; I am very much convinced that the votes Buhari secured in from the West will still be used to send him packing come 2019. Let him increase the fuel price to even 500.
I love their voting pattern, they voted for Jonathan in 2011 when Bakare was Buhari's running and did voted for same Buhari in 2015 mostly because of the BH issue Jonathan couldn't put to an end.
In a nutshell, Buhari just shoot his own foot and I can't wait for 2019 to come.
Before you castigate me for speaking my mind, you have to know that there are so many things I don't agree with them, but on voters education they are number one.

4 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2016
Keep dreaming.

Yorubas are Tinubu's biatches. If he says jump they'll ask, how high?

As long as Tinubu is opening his arsehole for bubu's bushashi, Yoruba = Buhari 2019.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:52pm On May 12, 2016
To the notice of the general public a new blog has been launched for Daily news both local and international, entertainments and celebrity gossips, hilarious jokes and riddles also educational updates just log on to www.guruswapaz.com

NOTE: A promo is on that if you are always active on the blog by commenting,you can win our gifts of #750 airtime of your choice.

Secondly you can make money from www.Guruswapaz.com when you invite atleast 100 people and also sharing this article may God bless as you do
WWW.GURUSWAPAZ.COM [NATION GISTS WAITING FOR YOU]
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by odikimi: 11:53pm On May 12, 2016
Lovesdaisied:
Keep dreaming.

As long as Tinubu is opening his arsehole for bubu's bushashi, Yoruba = Buhari 2019.

grin
You are ignorant about their democratic sense and sagacity I guess?

7 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2016
odikimi:

You are ignorant about their democratic sense and sagacity I guess?

Lmao!!! Denial is a river in Egypt, I suppose?

3 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 12, 2016
odikimi:
When I remember how Ade Farati lost his second term bid and others like Agagu, Akala, Fayemi and what have you; I am very much convinced that the votes Buhari secured in from the West will still be used to send him packing come 2019. Let him increase the fuel price to even 500.
I love their voting pattern, they voted for Jonathan in 2011 when Bakare was Buhari's running and did voted for same Buhari in 2015 mostly because of the BH issue Jonathan couldn't put to an end.
In a nutshell, Buhari just shoot his own foot and I can't wait for 2019 to come.
Before you castigate me for speaking my mind, you have to know that there are so many things I don't agree with them, but on voters education they are number one.

I must commend you for your honesty. Some others will never admit that Nigeria isn't making progress ecomomically.
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by odikimi: 12:01am On May 13, 2016
pls pardon the errors in my post. I just realized there are some errors like "in from" did voted" etcetera
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Poweredbreww: 1:04am On May 13, 2016
[s]
Lovesdaisied:
Keep dreaming.

grin
[/s]

Trash. GEJ got 40% votes there just last year, they use there head when voting and not there emotions like you people.

5 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by ariesbull: 3:33am On May 13, 2016
Poweredbreww:
[s][/s]

Trash. GEJ got 40% votes there just last year, they use there head when voting and not there emotions like you people.

Is that so?

Yoruba will always be two faced ...so it's 40% votes ..nawa for you

Because you have seen that buhari una vote be dullard you are claiming 40%

We SE and SS doesn't want u again..you guys are betrayers

1 Like

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by ariesbull: 3:34am On May 13, 2016
Lovesdaisied:
Keep dreaming.

grin

Gbam and in extension Fulani Slaves
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Poweredbreww: 7:52am On May 13, 2016
ariesbull:

Is that so?

Yoruba will always be two faced ...so it's 40% votes ..nawa for you

Because you have seen that buhari una vote be dullard you are claiming 40%

We SE and SS doesn't want u again..you guys are betrayers

You are a small kid so will excuse your ignorance, many of you still live with your parent so you can never make use of your brain. How did they betray you? Did they sign any agreement with you? Mschew

5 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Poweredbreww: 7:53am On May 13, 2016
ariesbull:

Gbam and in extension Fulani Slaves

All tribe slave calling others slave, you must be typing from your parent small room at Enugu IDP camp. Shame uno get.
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by ariesbull: 8:28am On May 13, 2016
Poweredbreww:

You are a small kid so will excuse your ignorance, many of you still live with your parent so you can never make use of your brain. How did they betray you? Did they sign any agreement with you? Mschew

If you know me you won't utter this rubbish
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by odikimi: 8:37am On May 13, 2016
can't u guys for once contribute to a thread intelligently without name calling and mauling each other's tribe? I am an Ijaw and I v been in Lagos for years, I know little about Yoruba people voting pattern. It is only in Yoruba land you can't predict who will win election I love them for that aspect. You can be their father and if you are fucking up, they won't vote for you. They rather prefer their enemy to climb that seat that see you who is their brother clinching the ticket.
How many of you are aware that Ade Farati, Fayemi and co lost their respective towns and wards in their second term bids?

3 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Dicta444: 8:45am On May 13, 2016
The main reason why the Yoruba speaking states voted for Buhari is because they in their own human nature and thinking thought that what happened to Yar'adua will occur again unfortunately the president is waxing stronger and am happy. Let us all enjoy change. They are even feeling it more.

1 Like

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by odikimi: 9:13am On May 13, 2016
Dicta444:
The main reason why the Yoruba speaking states voted for Buhari is because they in their own human nature and thinking thought that what happened to Yar'adua will occur again unfortunately the president is waxing stronger and am happy. Let us all enjoy change. They are even feeling it more.
stop spewing nonsense on my thread. I am a free born of the Ijaw nation and more Jonathan than u, live trash for LAWMA. Yoruba is the number1 nation when it comes to rejecting their own, so stop saying what you don't have idea of.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Poweredbreww: 11:05am On May 13, 2016
ariesbull:

If you know me you won't utter this rubbish

Shutup your smelly mouth, local kid forming online. Mschew
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by dremide: 11:22am On May 13, 2016
odikimi:

stop spewing nonsense on my thread. I am a free born of the Ijaw nation and more Jonathan than u, live trash for LAWMA. Yoruba is the number1 nation when it comes to rejecting their own, so stop saying what you don't have idea of.
I doff my hat for you.
Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Justiceleague1: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbreww:

I DEY LAFF O grin grin grin

one thing about afonja nation: groundnut4Br... sha

1 Like

Re: One Thing About Yoruba Nation You Need To Know. by Kingbuhari(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics; shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. Any Nigerian that has known the Yorubas or lived with them would wonder when a Yoruba could be trusted to mean what they say,Nigerians have known Yoruba's shiftiness and two sided loud- mouthing.... It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades.... Buhari showed that he was in on the conspiracy to reduce the influence of his benefactor, Tinubu, an ordinary Yoruba....

(1) (Reply)

OSUN 2018: Dr. (akogun) Kamorudeen Lere Oyewumi: The Chosen Vessel / IGBO OLOMU : Wither Yoruba Leaders, Lagos And Ogun States Governors ? / Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.