Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently (1737 Views)

My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise / "Ashawos Makes Me Forget My Problem" - Guy Speaks On The Ban Of Prostitution / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by ticker(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2016
I need a nice love epistle for my lover. I have search google but havnt seen nice ones and am not good with words. pls help a friend in need. Females help me with the nice ones sent to you by boifrnds. i need dat special lady to feel loved
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
Why not do what you are good at?

nothing beats originality smiley she will appreciate you more

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 11:23am On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

nothing beats originality smiley she will appreciate you more
So you have sense like this?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by ticker(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

nothing beats originality smiley
she will appreciate you more
i know but i need love words to make her feel better
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 2:34pm On May 13, 2016
Hattchett:
So you have sense like this?
angry
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
ticker:
i know but i need love words to make her feel better
How do you know she will feel better by "love words"?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Johnsown1(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
Be urself if ur serious don't try to leave a fake life, if she has feelings for u then she is urs but if not nothing for u even though the world sexiest man gave u textbooks
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

angry
Lol. Don't give me that face. You did well.

Your comment which I quoted earlier is actually the most sensible post of yours I have seen since you joined NL, or maybe it's me that has been quite unfortunate.

From the look of things, you have deviated from your needless trolling.
I believe you took into cognisance of the fact that being a nuisance does not pay well as your previous life didn't yield good fruits in the long run.

Keep it up, girl. I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

angry

Sent you a message, not sure if I got the address righy though. Please check
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Sent you a message, not sure if I got the address righy though. Please check
Just saw it

replying asap smiley

besides I have something to tell in that line grin
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

Just saw it

replying asap smiley

besides I have something to tell in that line grin

Hahaha. I feel a little anxious
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
Hattchett:

Lol. Don't give me that face. You did well.

Your comment which I quoted earlier is actually the most sensible post of yours I have seen since you joined NL, or maybe it's me that has been quite unfortunate.

From the look of things, you have deviated from your needless trolling.
I believe you took into cognisance of the fact that being a nuisance does not pay well as your previous life didn't yield good fruits in the long run.

Keep it up, girl. I'm impressed.
What a sermon grin

Am impressed smiley
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by misspicy(f): 7:02pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Replied grin
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

Replied grin

I've not received it yet. Ugh!
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by mysticgal(f): 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
I think you should write what you feel for her, if she's artistic or in love, she will appreciate it better.
Good luck with it cool
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by ticker(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2016
isorait
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Moz22: 7:12pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

ve been noticing u too all tru today..what could be happening behind closed doors?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:13pm On May 13, 2016
Moz22:
ve been noticing u too all tru today..what could be happening behind closed doors?

Two girls kissing. Wanna watch? grin
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 13, 2016
if she's meant 4u, she'll fall for whatever nonsense you have to say. its not like you're just flirting right? Even at that, just be your own kind of flirt... What do u think?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

What is hapinin hia girl??
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Moz22: 7:18pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

em I expected to watch?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:31pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
What is hapinin hia girl??

Just a lil fun on a Friday *smirks*
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
Moz22:
em I expected to watch?

What would you rather do then? cheesy
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Just a lil fun on a Friday *smirks*

That's not a bad idea of course, but , I saw "girls" and I saw "kissing" too... is that part of the "lil fun"?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Moz22: 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

What would you rather do then? cheesy
I'd whip both ur asses..and chase u girls outta d building
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:42pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's not a bad idea of course, but , I saw "girls" and I saw "kissing" too... is that part of the "lil fun"?

Chyeah! grin It's Friday the 13. We be turning it to pink Friday wink
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:44pm On May 13, 2016
Moz22:
I'd whip both ur asses..and chase u girls outta d building

sad

Too evil even for today tongue
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Chyeah! grin It's Friday the 13. We be turning it to pink Friday wink
I'm all in on this, thank goodniz my lower lip's pinkwink perfekt pink Fryday . wink
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm all in on this, thank goodniz my lower lip's pinkwink perfekt pink Fryday . wink

LMAO @ pink lower lip. Smh. You're silly
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO @ pink lower lip. Smh. You're silly

I said it honestly, I'm actually appreciative cos I've seen folks who even after puking the lower lip out, instead of pink, its all black I get wondering how many tons of tobacco they smoke in a day... I'm sure you've met someone like that too?
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by PunkyV(f): 8:26pm On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

I said it honestly, I'm actually appreciative cos I've seen folks who even after puking the lower lip out, instead of pink, its all black I get wondering how many tons of tobacco they smoke in a day... I'm sure you've met someone like that too?

Lol, I'm not into the lip thing nor do I even pay attention to its colour, so IDK.
Re: I Need Help On This My Problem Urgently by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I'm not into the lip thing nor do I even pay attention to its colour, so IDK.

lol. And that ends the conversation... see you around!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letz Have Fun Guys / Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia / Hilarious :see Crazy Responds A Guy Gave To His Friend On Whatsapp (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.