Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,742 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia (1747 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Honestly ehn. Ion know. All the guys I've come accross including me find it to carry a baby that's not yet over five months old.

''what if he falls, what if my grip is too hard, what if it's too soft and she falls off? What if she suddenly dies in my hands now?''

Thoses thought just rush into my head. One woman I'm really close to gave birth recently. I was with her when she said she needed to talk to someone passing by. She wanted to gimme her 'delicate' baby to hold.

''nooo! Don't give me o. I cant hold him.'' she dumped the baby in my hands. Mehn, I froze. The baby was just rolling upandown.... I was trying to balance it like balancing a coconut on ball. E no reac two seconds, he started crying. Fear grip me.. Still frozen, the woman ran back to get her baby.

I was already sweating. Like.... Sweating! Real sweat under shade. It was like freedom when the baby got lifted from my hands.
Someone even told me once that I was chasing my unborn children away because I couldnt carry a baby..... Imagine.

So.... Over to you guys with babyphobia... How dyu feel when carrying a baby?

1 Like

Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ladyF(f): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ForeverYoung197(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Babies are cute and fragile OP, you have to handle them very gently . Babies can sense if your nervous that's why they cry. wink
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Babies are cute and fragile OP, you have to handle them very gently . Babies can sense if your nervous that's why they cry. wink
i'm not just nervous. I'm scared of holding even their hands. Like I can squish the hand in just one tightfisting.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:
grin
you get babyphobia too??
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Kondomatic(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'm not just nervous. I'm scared of holding even their hands. Like I can squish the hand in just one tightfisting.
Bros change the tittle of your post to I and my fear to carry new born babies

1 Like

Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
bros... Many guys have it o... Still heard my padi shouting at a lady not to give him her vaby to hold yday...
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
very true, am always afraid of baby falling off my hand
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Kondomatic(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bros... Many guys have it o... Still heard my padi shouting at a lady not to give him her vaby to hold yday...
Boys not men.

Edit your post before I open my eyes.

grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Boys not men.

Edit your post before I open my eyes.

grin
boys hahahaha.. You think? Boys??
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you get babyphobia too??
Lai Lai! I love baby ehnn!!! grin I can baby sit for free sef.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Rucheen(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Carrying a baby is a hard labour for me
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I dnt like babies, they drool on my shirt. angry and can't stay one place sad and they destroy things. undecided
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Most men do. Some pastors start shivering when holding a baby during baby dedication.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
And they wont b afraid when making the baby! undecided
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Haybee27:
my thought too.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:

Lai Lai! I love baby ehnn!!! grin I can baby sit for free sef.
don't you feel the baby can just squeeze in your hands? Ion know.. they're so fragile
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rucheen:
Carrying a baby is a hard labour for me
finally. Someone spoke the truth... Not like kondomatic who's forming boss.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Haybee27:
why shud we na?? The baby isn't yet made. lol..... I know of a lady who had chronic babyphobia
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
mysteriouxx:
Most men do. Some pastors start shivering when holding a baby during baby dedication.
i shiver and sweat.... Babies. Those delicate bones and to talk of the pulsating top of their skull that hasn't joined. Hehe...geeez. The only baby Ive carried without much fear was a baby born by my aunt on my birthday day. Hapiness made me carry him... Baiday mate... Then it dawned on me that I was carrying a baby... See sweat. I gave him to his momma fast fast. grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
why shud we na?? The baby isn't yet made. lol..... I know of a lady who had chronic babyphobia
lol
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Kondomatic(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
finally. Someone spoke the truth... Not like kondomatic who's forming boss.
So because it is hard for him, it should be hard for me also?

Or because you and a couple or yur friends find it hard is a tangible reason to say that men fear to carry babies?

How about many us that can back a baby with wrapper just like an average nigerian lady?

Shall we then say that all men love to carry babies?

You just wan make I vex for you buh I won't.

grintongue
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
So because it is hard for him, it should be hard for me also?

Or because you and a couple or yur friends find it hard is a tangible reason to say that men fear to carry babies?

How about many us that can back a baby with wrapper just like an average nigerian lady?

Shall we then say that all men love to carry babies?

You just wan make I vex for you buh I won't.

grintongue
vex na. I want you to tear vex for me.grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by AfricanApple(f): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol @rolling up and down. you just need to free your self. hold them like you would hold an egg
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol.. Like an egg What if they fall?? Eggs break when they fall na
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Eddygourdo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
If you ask me to carry your baby, I will faint. I don't know why but I thank God am not alone in this freak phobia. They scare the hell outa me. I no want gbese. How will I explain that the thing fell down. Or dat I didn't pinch it cuasing all the weeping and wailing. Mba biko
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
lol @ I and my...
So many men are actually scared of newborns. Even some women dey fear sef, but they gat no choice.
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ladyF(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
don't you feel the baby can just squeeze in your hands? Ion know.. they're so fragile
Hahaha I understand your fears. Sometimes when I see a guy holding a baby, I always keep an eye like "let this baby not go and fall from his hands" The way males and females handle kids are very different.

I love them in that tiny fragile state more sef. Once they grow, the zeal to carry them just disappears grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ladyF(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
If you ask me to carry your baby, I will faint. I don't know why but I thank God am not alone in this freak phobia. They scare the hell outa me. I no want gbese. How will I explain that the thing fell down. Or dat I didn't pinch it cuasing all the weeping and wailing. Mba biko
Lwkm!!! grin grin grin
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha I understand your fears. Sometimes when I see a guy holding a baby, I always keep an eye like "let this baby not go and fall from his hands" The way males and females handle kids are very different.

I love them in that tiny fragile state more sef. Once they grow, the zeal to carry them just disappears grin
funny enough.. I love carrying the older ones... Age 1 and above till age 3.... Above age 3 is already an adult, make he find him way comot from my face
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by ladyF(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
funny enough.. I love carrying the older ones... Age 1 and above till age 3.... Above age 3 is already an adult, make he find him way comot from my face
lol you get strength sha...your arms go pain you tongue The smaller, the better. smiley
Re: Men And The Fear Of Carrying New Born Babies. Babyphobia by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
lwkm. You nailed it bruh. Juhan, come ere. Give him a medal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Thousand Votes (2000) Guaranteed!!! For The Next Mr.. Nairaland... / This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! / What's Your Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.