Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Decoding Women's Body Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decoding Women's Body Language (1112 Views)

44 Female Body Language Signs She Likes You / How To Read Body Language Of Opposite Sex Correctly / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decoding Women's Body Language by Crystalom3(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2016
There is an overgeneralization these days that the actions of the women are difficult to understand. However, reading the women body language is definitely easy with our 5 easy tips. So read on!

1.Physical contact
Is she touching your arm in any manner? This is always good sign. This indicates that she is interested in you and she is taking any opportunity she can to be able to have physical contact with you. Unless she is striking you and asking you to leave her alone, then it means exactly what she is saying! That is one signal that means you should just do what she says because she is not interested.

2.Her lips
Is she biting her lips? It’s alright. She may be nervous and it may be a habit of hers when she is nervous. Or she may be subtly flirting with you! If she wets her lips often, it may be a desire for you to pay attention to her lips! So she is definitely interested!

3.Her eyes
If she maintains eye contact with you, this is a good sign! This indicates that she is interested in what you have to say and definitely interested in you. Observe her pupils too. If they are dilated, it may be a sign that she is interested in you. Although, do be aware that other factors can influence the dilation of the pupils such as brightness of the room and alcohol!

4. Her hands and arms
Is she sitting back with her arms crossed together? She may be closed and not receptive towards you. It may be from a habit but more often than not it indicates that she is not interested. So take a step back and continue talking, if she seems uninterested in what you have to say. Just step out. Plenty of other fishes in the sea!

5.Her fingers
Is she playing with her hair or is she running her fingers through her hair? She may be seeking your attention with all these little acts of preening of hers. If she is fidgeting around, it may be a sign of discomfort or nervousness. So try being kind to her and she will receive you more warmly for trying to calm her down.

So guys, take heart. Take note of the body language tips and flirt your way to success!
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Dotwillis1(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2016
When she's is hor.ny nko, what's the body language
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Nobody: 11:32am On May 13, 2016
Joblessness exemplified.

1 Like

Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by sinaj(f): 11:36am On May 13, 2016
Dotwillis1:
lwkmd grin
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Dotwillis1(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin
u wanna help us out? grin
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Crystalom3(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2016
Hattchett:
Joblessness exemplified.
Really? Why u click am?
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by charijee(f): 11:51am On May 13, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Tell us na, ain't you a man? grin
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2016
Crystalom3:

Really? Why u click am?
Thought I could find sense herein.
Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Crystalom3(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2016
Hattchett:

what do you mean?

Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Crystalom3(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2016
Hattchett:

what do you mean silly?

Re: Decoding Women's Body Language by Crystalom3(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2016
Hattchett:

(1) (Reply)

My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – / My Love Experience: A Lesson For Those In Emotional Trauma. / Ladies How Long Before You Allow Him To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.