Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life (873 Views)

This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by marvelck: 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
When a girl has several guys in her life (dating all of them), she'd end up making lots of mistakes, getting hurt and heartbroken and also left empty handed in most cases. Lots of girls are in complicated situations cos they end up dating several guys at the same time. They end up confused and depressed most times. Not knowing whom to choose or be with. And getting themselves messed up and entangled in love triangles, out of greed, foolishness and peer pressure. Having one boyfriend na enough stress, not to talk of having three or more at the same time.
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by halfricanadian(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
Having one boo to truly love is enough for me

Im so drama free
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by Mutuwa(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl has several guys in her life (dating all of them), she'd end up making lots of mistakes, getting hurt and heartbroken and also left empty handed in most cases. Lots of girls are in complicated situations cos they end up dating several guys at the same time. They end up confused and depressed most times. Not knowing whom to choose or be with. And getting themselves messed up and entangled in love triangles, out of greed, foolishness and peer pressure. Having one boyfriend na enough stress, not to talk of having three or more at the same time.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by hungryboy(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Having one boo to truly love is enough for me

Im so drama free
sounds like what the cat, told the rat.
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by sinaj(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=Mutuwa post=45582275][/quote] cheesy
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by sinaj(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
One soldier is enough for me cool
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by halfricanadian(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
sounds like what the cat, told the rat.

I know myself

I dont need any ones approval to kno mysef ok
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by hungryboy(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know myself
I dont need any ones approval to kno mysef ok
Aunty, na play i been just dey play nah, shebi, pesin no dey play with una again?
Re: When A Girl Has Too Many Guys In Her Life by halfricanadian(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty, na play i been just dey play nah,
shebi, pesin no dey play with una again?

grin grin i kno joor

(1) (Reply)

How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? / Linkup Pool Party In Ikeja Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.