Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? (867 Views)

This Sex Doll Has An Instagram Page, You Would Be Surprised How Many Followers S / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by whogoscam: 1:32pm On May 25, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen let's share.

How many followers?

Me : 1

How many you following?

Me: 0

So smiley
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2016
Me: 10 followers
Following 25
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:35pm On May 25, 2016
undecided e b lyk say bashing dey hungry dis Op..
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by jashar(f): 1:35pm On May 25, 2016
smiley
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
LOL

Followers: 300

Following: 0 grin

@pix

2 Likes

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by peter(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
Following. 5
Followers....2 undecided undecided

cool
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by whogoscam: 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:
LOL

Followers: 300

Following: 0 grin

@pix

Please what language is that? So you don't view nairaland in English? Wow
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by ireneony(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2016
Who followers/following don epp undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 1:44pm On May 25, 2016
whogoscam:

Please what language is that? So you don't view nairaland in English? Wow

Its Russian. Sometimes i view it in English(its hard) if its just for some minutes. But if i would be logged on for a while, i'd translate it to Russian.

Even i write in Russian and have my browser translate it to English before posting.

1 Like

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by whogoscam: 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Its Russian. Sometimes i view it in English(its hard) if its just for some minutes. But if i would be logged on for a while, i'd translate it to Russian.

Even i write in Russian and have my browser translate it to English before posting.

That must be quite difficult for you here. You must love nairaland to undergo such stress.
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by cruzita(f): 1:48pm On May 25, 2016
Ask oga seun ,he knows better
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 1:49pm On May 25, 2016
whogoscam:

That must be quite difficult for you here. You must love nairaland to undergo such stress.

I do not love nairaland. Its as any other website i surf.
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by skimmy005: 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
following 0 followers 0

1 Like

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by slimthugchimee(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2016
i have about 6 followers and following none
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Hadez(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2016
About 300 followers the last time I counted following none
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Tellemall: 3:42pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Привет
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 4:23pm On May 25, 2016
Tellemall:

Привет

Thats Privet(Hello) smiley

Nice try.
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Vinshu(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
Tellemall:

Привет

And you would get banned for writing in Russian. I was banned 24 hours last week cheesy
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Tellemall: 6:32am On May 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Thats Privet(Hello) smiley

Nice try.

Oh, I got banned. Are you back from yours?

Ya lyublyu chitaeyu Rossii v knigu. Ya NE govaryu I nravit-sya Rossii.

Gde vas/tvoi zhivut? Ty rabotet?

Does that make any sense? I'm learning for now. I'd peg myself at 15%/

1 Like

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2016
whogoscam:
Ladies and gentlemen let's share.

How many followers?

Me : 1

How many you following?

Me: 0

So smiley

Y u dey copy me for the followship industry
Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by Xenry: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Vinshu:

Lol... grin My first time of seeing a Russian on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Many Followers Do You Have And How Many Are You Following On Nairaland? by EdricBond: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Привет

(1) (Reply)

. / Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? / Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.