Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60553 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by holywota: 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
Why are you so hung up nudity?

She is a human being who doesn't care much about nudity. Just because you can't get it out of your head doesn't mean the sh.it.

This is about rape not nudity. You need to separate the two. Not everyone is sanctimonious as you are. Personally, I believe in a decent dressing however it does not mean that I do not understand that other people don't care much. Please learn to separate sentiments from facts.

Am talking about she using her brain,so if same happens to you u ll come 4help on fb,nl or twitter abi,sister ur on your own.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
She called on the police but they couldnt be bothered to pursue it.

If the same thing happened to me in Nigeria and I happen to be helpless, I would do exactly the same thing.
holywota:
Am talking about she using her brain,so if same happens to you u ll come 4help on fb,nl or twitter abi,sister ur on your own.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
You think you are making sense abi

If I were qualified, I would fight for her. And I will watch mor.ons moan about it!

What stops from being qualified? Go ahead and fight for her. How does that sound? Its ur choice, take it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
You think you are making sense abi

If I were qualified, I would fight for her. And I will watch mor.ons moan about it!

What stops u from being qualified? Go ahead and fight for her. How does that sound? Its ur choice, take it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
She called on the police but they couldnt be bothered to pursue it.

If the same thing happened to me in Nigeria and I happen to be helpless, I would do exactly the same thing.

And you won't get any help as she didn't in this case too. How can anyone be on the side of someone who disrespected her body in public in that manner? Its like a prostitute screaming someone rapes her. How will anyone take her serious? But when you get a decent job and get a decent life style all together if u scream rape, a lot of people will come to your defense. Abeg let he deal with her issue her way. She should try to call police instead of social networking website like this. Don't wash your dirty linen in public. That's another disrespect on herself, by coming to public like this. A lot of people see her face already and stuff.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
A prostitute can be rapedundecided. It is like asking how can a worker scream unpaid salaries? You are part of the reason the guy raped her. He believed that people will not believe a video vixen and that is exactly what is happening. Rape is lack of consent. If anyone says I don't want to have sex with you or I do not want this type of sexual conduct but you decide to continue with it...you are a rapist!

It is disrespect because you think so. She doesn't think so. So savethe disrespect nonsense for your selfsmiley. It is not the crux of the matterundecided. This is rape not indecent dressing.

Most of you screaming like demons have sisters that are confam runs girls. You will come on Nairaland and be making mouth like hypocrites. undecided

Left to me, I WILL KILL HIM when it becomes coldsmiley.

greatman247:

And you won't get any help as she didn't in this case too. How can anyone be on the side of someone who disrespected her body in public in that manner? Its like a prostitute screaming someone rapes her. How will anyone take her serious? But when you get a decent job and get a decent life style all together if u scream rape, a lot of people will come to your defense. Abeg let he deal with her issue her way. She should try to call police instead of social networking website like this. Don't wash your dirty linen in public. That's another disrespect on herself, by coming to public like this. A lot of people see her face already and stuff.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 5:53pm On May 14, 2016
I am not yet a practicing lawyer

To think you can yan sef, what makes you think your sister is not an oloshosmiley.
greatman247:

What stops u from being qualified? Go ahead and fight for her. How does that sound? Its ur choice, take it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 5:59pm On May 14, 2016
She says no to you. You can see the fear in her eyes yet you held onto her forcefully and went on to penetrate with her....you still think it is not rape because she is a prostitute. Is that how you have sex with a willingly partner?undecided

greatman247:

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
I am not yet a practicing lawyer

To think you can yan sef, what makes you think your sister is not an oloshosmiley.

Maybe your sister is an Olosho cos I don't even have a sister to start with. Olosho is human na, not condemning anyone, I value all human beings and I'll never rape nor rob. But endeavour to be a practising lawyer before you come and talk on a public forum like dis. We already know ur type. Maybe a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 11:04pm On May 14, 2016
1) It seems like I touched a nerve there. You can't rape anyone yet you believe that her indecent dressing makes her rape allegation untrue, even a baby can tell you how stvpid you sounded, not to mention a charge and bail lawyersmiley. If you need the law or a lawyer to show how retarded your argument was, I weep for your seeds.

If she said no and there was penetration, it does not matter whether or not she was naked. It is rape. You need to pay me for that free lesson.

2) This issue is not about defending her. You insulted those who would defend her and I told you that I WOULD IF I WERE QUALIFIED. You don't need a PhD in English language to understand this Nasad

I can't make you smart. You are already condemned boy! I am not a lawyer. I am not qualified neither am I practicing. undecided

greatman247:

Maybe your sister is an Olosho cos I don't even have a sister to start with. Olosho is human na, not condemning anyone, I value all human beings and I'll never rape nor rob. But endeavour to be a practising lawyer before you come and talk on a public forum like dis. We already know ur type. Maybe a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
1) It seems like I touched a nerve there. You can't rape anyone yet you believe that her indecent dressing makes her rape allegation untrue, even a baby can tell you how stvpid you sounded, not to mention a charge and bail lawyersmiley. If you need the law or a lawyer to show how retarded your argument was, I weep for your seeds.

If she said no and there was penetration, it does not matter whether or not she was naked. It is rape. You need to pay me for that free lesson.

2) This issue is not about defending her. You insulted those who would defend her and I told you that I WOULD IF I WERE QUALIFIED. You don't need a PhD in English language to understand this Nasad

I can't make you smart. You are already condemned boy! I am not a lawyer. I am not qualified neither am I practicing. undecided

Tell that to the birds. I can tell the tin pain u well well but there's nothing I honestly can do about it. Stories for the gods. U too dull, a condemned soul.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 8:00am On May 16, 2016
I am sorry I hurt yousmiley
greatman247:

Tell that to the birds. I can tell the tin pain u well well but there's nothing I honestly can do about it. Stories for the gods. U too dull, a condemned soul.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:18am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
serves the guy right

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by james1(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Rape is sex without consent from the victim but let her tow the legal line;get a lawyer.
Whatever the case is women will come for this guy.they will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.