Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60566 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Missmossy(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2016
Chai!!! She is so damn cheap now she is screaming rape and tagging who i don't know. Such a silly dam.

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by peculyachi(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
omoijesa:
This harlot must b out of her senses,ure fully unclad even 2 d extend of u taking shot of urself and ur claming this innocent nigga rape U....thunder fire ur kitten

like seriously! u must be kidding me
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bollinger(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
peculyachi:

as in eh! d way some pple think baffles me o....

I tire my broda.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by CarrotAndStick: 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
Are those her breasts? The prick enter? shocked

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2016
dealslip:
The guy is even proud of what he did. Human have degenerated badly.
you actually believe this lady . someone that can upload her own unclad pictures on the internet. is social media now the new court people seek justice?

2 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2016
rosieluv:

check d pictures well
I have. It still doesn't validate the allegation of rape.
I am sure the accused will tell his version of events soon. Until then, I still stick to my guns.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by peculyachi(f): 6:20pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=nnamdiokere45 post=45591251]ehn na so una dey claim rape...d guy got ur pic n wanna blackmail u, u cum dey change d matter[/quot

na say u no see d bruises for d pix? abi u dey self-service on top the pix wey make u no fit decipher d fact say those reddish spots on her body na bruises.....SMH...commonsense is important....it will take u in and out of places....pray to God for one
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Jahblessme: 6:21pm On May 13, 2016
Most of you here are demented sorry to say.
So because shes's a video vixen,she deserves to be raped??
You people are sick.
Did you not read where he was mocking her for crying and struggling??
What sort of society do we live in?? That's why the dirty bastard is happily replying her and apparently unrepentant.
He knows as Nigerians once she does not appear saintly then she is begging to be raped or once she's not a virgin there's nothing like rape.
Most of you will grow up and have daughters and let's see how you will feel if she's made to have sex without her consent.
I feel so sorry for the Nigerian female..
NO means NO.
I'm so glad she released the pictures herself,he wanted to shame her and blackmail her even after raping her.Scum of the earth!!! May you meet your downfall soon.

You people making excuses are a DISGRACE!! Shame on the females joining in to insult her.

In a civilised country this guy would face justice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by x6blade(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
Small breast. Bye bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
Bollinger:

That's the point. The moment it began to go "awry" you stop. In a normal society, it will be impossible to explain that away.
I would rather we heard the version of the accused before we take sides. I am sure he will give his account of events soon.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
May you have something like that in your family! Did you read the messages?
ayokellany:
Cheap olosho forming rape because the dude no mumu
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by notoriousbabe: 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
Is that bweast or pusssssy?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:23pm On May 13, 2016
Can't you read?
majekdom2:
you actually believe this lady . someone that can upload her own unclad pictures on the internet. is social media now the new court people seek justice?
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:23pm On May 13, 2016
I will say the same thing when it is your turn grin
Missmossy:
Chai!!! She is so damn cheap now she is screaming rape and tagging who i don't know. Such a silly dam.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by InvertedHammer: 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
Bollinger:

With bruises all over her body. Ok.

/
A lady on a vengeance mission could have self-inflicted injuries to curry sympathy. I want to see torn clothes, bra and pant since she didn't mention threat of violence to initiate the act.
\

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
My regards to your harlot mother for giving birth to you
omoijesa:
This harlot must b out of her senses,ure fully unclad even 2 d extend of u taking shot of urself and ur claming this innocent nigga rape U....thunder fire ur kitten
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:27pm On May 13, 2016

The conversation trail shows that someone was accusing ghte other and the other merely joked about it.

If they had fun, they would both be joking about it.

TPAND:
The conversation trail does imply someone was raped. It only shows they had hardcore fun.
She took an unclad selfie and she comes her to claim rape. Oloshi. ****

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 13, 2016
I don't see an issue of rape in all conversations.Only a layee that went to the hotel room of a layer and got laid and later had a misunderstanding with layer which led to subtle threats of exposure (and that wasn't the first time they were blasting)-No matter the threat or pressure,can a normal chick release her own pix?
Note that:Picture of You and Tara,that means they already knew each other;
...... Even after insulting me,you came down to see me;
......... You called me a Mudaphuker ;
......... At a friends house;
......... Her picture on the guy's phone.

All these portend the fact that they know each other very well but I believe the guy just had to intensify efforts to get the babe to lay her for the reasons that the babe gave him a load of insults,(what we call set up ) but the babe maybe cause of money or because the guy is related to AliBaba Or the guy promised to introduce her to his Cousin AliBaba(you know chicks and fame).Of which the guy reneged and that led to the misunderstanding.(I had once promised a chick I would introduce her to Desmond Elliot after seeing our pictures hanging out together and she was ready to do anything,but when I couldn't she started problems and you know there's nothing that angers them like when you take that advantage)

Why even mention AliBaba?

We need to hear from the guy.It keeps on happening to players,maybe a few guys here-

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Hedonistically: 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
The word "rape" is casually abused these days.

Everyone has some text messages which if released to the public will make the devil out of an angel.

This is a consensual business gone wrong. Promises were broken. Angry texts were exchanged. And a BT1000 went public. No matter how good she looks, don't mess with a savage.

Rape is defined according to each culture. In the West, a woman can be nude, suck a man's organ, caress him, mount him and still cry rape because the man didn't stop at the fifth pump when she yelled "STOP". And the judge will hear her case. But in Nigeria, rape is when a woman is forcefully (or under threat of violence) taken, unclothed and has canal knowledge of. Armed with this knowledge, a lady should thread better.
\
\

Let me buy you liqueur.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU
cekhoe:
shocked,chai ,some gals sha,posting all your unclothedness online is so insane,na IG be police station?,from the chat,It looks like it started on a conscentual level,just that something went wrong

What am I even saying self,shey na video vixen,they almost bare it all in vidoes
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by doveda: 6:30pm On May 13, 2016
You need glasses
bejeiodus:
The screenshots do not suggest that she was raped.
It could have been a mutual act that went awry along the way.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 13, 2016
What went down with the vixen an Tanya. I am waiting for the videos. If all went well we for no hear anything now that things scatter you want to drag us into you fluid exchange or ratchness

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by oyin01(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2016
Logically Reason!
Chief Joseph is a petroleum importer. He imports 10 million liters of petrol at the of cost of N95 per liter.
He report to the DPR that he has imported 15 million liters at the cost of N105 per liter, requesting N30 subsidy per liter.
DPR sends Mr. Yusif an inspection and monitoring officer, to measure and verify the authenticity of the claims.
Chief Joseph offered Mr. Yusif a bribe of the applied subsidy in liew of 1 million liters, which Yusif reject instantly, requesting that of 3million liters so that, it can comfortably go round to his bosses.
Apparently they ended up agreeing on 2.5m liters each. The deal is strucked, Mal. Yusif and his Bosses ended up with N75,000,000 while Joseph, the importer gain N400,000,000 on the deal They jointly cheated the government the sum of N175,000,000.
Finally Chief Joseph divert 75% of the product to the black market and sell at N120 per liter to the masses. Later the government will also pay the cost of transporting 15 million liters to the allocated filling stations across the country.
Thats exactly the case of petroleum subsidy in Nigeria. So isn't it better for the government to invest those savings of hundreds of Billions of Naira wasted every year on subsidy, on life touching projects?.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww, na nipplez and photos I come see undecided

Why she cover the nipz? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
rosieluv:

consensual act wiv a bruised face? haba
Your boobs_ aren't that badsmiley
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by chimaobinelson(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
Its 100% possible that during a consesual sex mostly by nymphomaniacs dey imploy pleasureable pain,tieing up d persons hand n even floggin etc..

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Ruq: 6:36pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU

What is your own, why are you placing curses. Isn't it obvious that the whole story isn't clear enough. Put your sentiments aside.

Abi you were a rape victim. I can understand if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=peculyachi post=45591839][/quote]hmmm...am sorry I didn't c dem
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 13, 2016
So we should do what now?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by fejicruz(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2016
If she was raped, he should be punished with life imprisonment. But from the screenshot doubt is arising in my heart. Police, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by franklingud(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2016
Life is too short, that's why I ball hard to the fullest.
Anytime I die is fine.

That guy is dead already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.