Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,865 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60572 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by vchykp(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
What does marriage have to do with this issue now?

Who is taking about decency?

Why don't you just shut up and focus on the issue at hand.

Take it or leave it, she got wht she wanted,focused ladies don't come up with such stories,so pls stop quoting me and mind ur business
Pls I beg of u
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by vchykp(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2016
sholay2011:

You are so stewpeed. ...God! Your posts on this thread are irritating. Receive sense.

my dear brother I guess we all are entitled to our own opinion,must u quote me?.. Pls nairaland has enough space for u to comment so just stp quoting because I won't take 1more insult from u in the name of social media,d pple in question enjoyed themselves and are over it now nd ur here calling me STUPID.. Pls I won't take that.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:37am On May 14, 2016
opribo:
Why mention Ali Baba in the post is he the one that committed the crime or did he send the adult man to go and rape somebody. People should stop this act of trying to drag another person into a matured persons mess.
i teh you....the only reason this thing is generating views is because d guy is Alibabab's 4th cousin lol...ai mo ye olosho runs going on in Lagos these days...just a bad business turned sour...in hotel. Alibaba himself no even comment and some people are giving themselves sleepless nights.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Samuel89(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2016
That guy didn't rape her looking at that conversation. She just wanted the world to believe such. Even the guy was surprised when she accused him of rape while chatting with her. It's just a relationship gone bad and the lady didn't take it too well. The guy might have beaten her but rape? I don't think he did it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 8:09am On May 14, 2016
bebe2:

I dey looking at my country from afar cool
Lol, God will save us all.
Good morning !
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by dondo83(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2016
peculyachi:

now! dats a void comment.....thought less.... think with ur brain not anus

ur definitely a product of such pregnancy so I feel your pain. respect your elders (thats if you have any at home )
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by greatman247(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2016
sholay2011:

Are you okay That she posted her pics online so the guy wouldn't have any other tool to blackmail her shows she might actually be telling the truth.

What kind of brains do NLers have for crying out loud?!

Yes I am 100% ok, you should ask yourself that question. Bleep the truth she might have to say. Her nude pix posted by herself on here have negated everything. I am not talking about the man. I didn't even refer to the man actions yet on my earlier post. So therefore I never said the man was right, of course, he was so wrong. I just first of all have to talk about an aspect where she disrespected herself by doing such damage to herself with those nude pix she posted. If u claim someone disrespect you and you disrespect yourself also, it means you have no moral right. First of all, you must carry yourself well, respect yourself before anyone will take you serious and respect your personality.

If you do disrespect yourself, and expect people to respect you you're only a fool chasing shadow. You don't command respect that way, you must first of all respect yourself before people will see u in that light. Imagine, Cossy or Maheeda coming out to accuse some posting their nude picture, tell me who will take them serious. They might win in court though if the have good case before the law with great evidence, but the public won't take them serious. Because in the first instance they have no respect for their body. They are found of posting their nude pictures all by themselves on public space, so no one will therefore take them serious. Carry yourself well and people will respect you for your great personality.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by peculyachi(f): 8:32am On May 14, 2016
dondo83:

ur definitely a product of such pregnancy so I feel your pain. respect your elders (thats if you have any at home )

have u asked ur mom how you were conceived? u really need to ask, DAT dog beside ur house might be ur father.....duuuuh!!!!
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 9:01am On May 14, 2016
The women in your family will do too
vchykp:

Take it or leave it, she got wht she wanted,focused ladies don't come up with such stories,so pls stop quoting me and mind ur business
Pls I beg of u

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 9:04am On May 14, 2016
You think you are making sense abi

If I were qualified, I would fight for her. And I will watch mor.ons moan about it!

greatman247:
For posting your own nude pix in the first place thus goes a long way to show that you don't have any respect for your body. For you to earn respect from anybody, you must give respect to yourself first. With this silly act of yours now, tell me the fool that will fight for you now, as you have rightly said that you will stand for yourself, pls do and let's see how far that will take you. You have sold off your rights by yourself already.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 9:09am On May 14, 2016
You believe there was assault but not rapeundecided. You try small but you are just as biased as other guys.

Samuel89:
That guy didn't rape her looking at that conversation. She just wanted the world to believe such. Even the guy was surprised when she accused him of rape while chatting with her. It's just a relationship gone bad and the lady didn't take it too well. The guy might have beaten her but rape? I don't think he did it.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by rosieluv(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Your boobs_ aren't that badsmiley
lyk u cn see any
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by rosieluv(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2016
HardMirror:

Hey rosie!
What's up?
That does not look like rape to me at all. She is just trying to take advantage of the chap.

How could she be taking pictures while being raped? Does not add up jare.
she took d pictures afta bein raped,so u tink she is jxt makin up d story?
aniwaiz am fyn n u
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2016
rosieluv:
she took d pictures afta bein raped,so u tink she is jxt makin up d story? aniwaiz am fyn n u
Abeg. Na them sabi jare. I did not even bother reading it. I am good
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by HardMirror(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2016
rosieluv:

she took d pictures afta bein raped,so u tink she is jxt makin up d story?
aniwaiz am fyn n u
She must be very siily posting her unclad pictures online and posting all the rubbish story online. She should go to the police and keep the case private. This is not going to do her any good. Don't know why some people lack common sense.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bebe2(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
My thoughts exactly!

Immediately he made that comparison, I knew this was more than relationship gone wrong. The blackmail and the reference to her profession sealed it for me.

Bloody idiots. , I had nightmares. Still can't get over it.

And pple think it's funny.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by CecyAdrian(f): 10:34am On May 14, 2016
Bamz:

I'm fascinated about you analysed the whole scenario. That's some analytic thinking

Thanks, if you are sincere. My course falls under Arts and Humanity.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bamz(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Thanks, if you are been sincere. My course falls under Arts and Humanity.

I'm being sincere smiley
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by vchykp(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
The women in your family will do too

If any woman in my family should do this,then she get what she deserves,infact I will be the one to post her pix sef... Nt d guy
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
I am not trusting anyone on this thread who believed that there was no rape.

It is shocking. Our girls better wise up. It is better to be safe than sorry.

bebe2:

Bloody idiots. , I had nightmares. Still can't get over it.

And pple think it's funny.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by CecyAdrian(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
Bamz:

I'm being sincere smiley

Alright, thanks then.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

It's funny you said "tailor your standard to your environment". That is wrong. Why? Because there should always be one standard. Just because, Nigeria is lawless and they think and do things a certain way does not mean we should not acknowledge what is bad. That is the same argument people in Nigeria use to murder people who steal maggi.
/
You answered your own question.

If you know that people get murdered for stealing maggi in Nigeria, then don't steal maggi. If you rely on people not getting murdered anywhere else for maggi, the reality will set in when there is a tire on your neck. Nigeria cannot exist with the laws of another country. Rape in Nigeria is not analyzed the same it is done in the West. In the West, No means no. But as regretable as it is, in Nigeria it is hard for Nigerians to sympathize with a lady who strings men along for cash and material items and gets raped in the process. Even the police will not entertain the case unless of course to extort money from the perpetrator. They wont give a hoot about the victim in such case. If you like quote American constitution from Akwaibom to Zango Kataf.

It is common sense.
\
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
he is even proud of what he did.....his doom is coming soon and to all rapists too.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bollinger(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
You answered your own question.

If you know that people get murdered for stealing maggi in Nigeria, then don't steal maggi. If you rely on people not getting murdered anywhere else for maggi, the reality will set in when there is a tire on your neck. Nigeria cannot exist with the laws of another country. Rape in Nigeria is not analyzed the same it is done in the West. In the West, No means no. But as regretable as it is, in Nigeria it is hard for Nigerians to sympathize with a lady who strings men along for cash and material items and gets raped in the process. Even the police will not entertain the case unless of course to extort money from the perpetrator. They wont give a hoot about the victim in such case. If you like quote American constitution from Akwaibom to Zango Kataf.

It is common sense.
\

Are you freaking kidding me? I thought the while point was to try be a normal country? It's just like saying "I know we are phucked up and it's ok". This is the greatest damage Nigeria has metted to it's citizens; the psychological damage. The way you guys think is mind boggling.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2016
I hate men .....gush he is even claiming right. God will punish him and all rapists
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by InvertedHammer: 3:23pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you freaking kidding me? I thought the while point was to try be a normal country? It's just like saying "I know we are phucked up and it's ok". This is the greatest damage Nigeria has metted to it's citizens; the psychological damage. The way you guys think is mind boggling.
/
There is no such thing as a normal country. No country is perfect or even striving towards perfection. We enjoy alcohol in Nigeria but in the Middle East it is not openly welcomed. If you move around black neighborhood in Chicago, you stand a high chance of catching a bullet. If a lady walks alone in India, rape is almost guaranteed. If a lady in Nigeria jumps from one man's house or hotel room to the other for cash, she may get raped.
The problem is the folks that pretend that all is well or should be well when they are not.
\
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bollinger(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
There is no such thing as a normal country. No country is perfect or even striving towards perfection. We enjoy alcohol in Nigeria but in the Middle East it is not openly welcomed. If you move around black neighborhood in Chicago, you stand a high chance of catching a bullet. If a lady walks alone in India, rape is almost guaranteed. If a lady in Nigeria jumps from one man's house or hotel room to the other for cash, she may get raped.
The problem is the folks that pretend that all is well or should be well when they are not.
\

I don't think you think through what you want to write before you do. The whole point of this is to stress how Nigerians think. You yourself are a prime example. You have said that since they "burn people who steal maggi then don't steal maggi". When you should have been condemning murdering people in the streets. That mindset is scary as phuck. Imagine 100 million people walking around thinking like that? I am not naive to think there is no country without crime, but it is the way it's citizens react that differentiates them.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't think you think through what you want to write before you do. The whole point of this is to stress how Nigerians think. You yourself are a prime example. You have said that since they "burn people who steal maggi then don't steal maggi". When you should have been condemning murdering people in the streets. That mindset is scary as phuck. Imagine 100 million people walking around thinking like that? I am not naive to think there is no country without crime, but it is the way it's citizens react that differentiates them.
/
I cannot think for people. I think for myself and deal with reality.
It has been established that if you steal billions in Nigeria you get only EFCC invitation and get bailed. But if one steals from the street, he will be roasted. The trend is clear. I ain't about to steal from the street any time soon. Forewarned is fore-armed. 180million Nigerians can never have one mindset. We just have to face reality and stop day-dreaming.

The folks that spend years to study Sociology and Psychology in the universities are not f.ools.
\
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bollinger(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
I cannot think for people. I think for myself and deal with reality.
It has been established that if you steal billions in Nigeria you get only EFCC invitation and get bailed. But if one steals from the street, he will be roasted. The trend is clear. I ain't about to steal from the street any time soon. Forewarned is fore-armed. 180million Nigerians can never have one mindset. We just have to face reality and stop day-dreaming.

The folks that spend years to study Sociology and Psychology in the universities are not f.ools.
\

No one is asking you to go steal from the streets. What we are saying don't be like "shiit happens" when people who steal get murdered in the streets. It is the wrong mindset. Justifying things does not help you as a country.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by holywota: 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
D2diff:
Really? and you know this how?

People respond to rape differently
she claim she was assulted and the only resonable thing she could do was to post her nude pics on twitter in the name of prove ,no reports to the police or any humanright group who would have asked for proves,i don't want to sound harsh but man she just raped her self the second time unknownly at least we now know how her bums and boobs look.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by adellam16(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2016
Guyman02:
Another wanna be BabyMama gone sour.
Nairaland should stop promoting pictures of BabyMamas and BabyDaddies and their out of wedlock children on FP as it seems people no longer value genuine friendship between males and females but see sex (mostly unsafe sex) as the ONLY definition of love with the attendant consequences such as these, no more respect for family life as we used to know it.
The idiotic guy also disrespected himself with this cheap fame seeking gurl in his responses in the chat.

Now see this picture of Tiwa Savage on stage performing posted here yesterday. Even after marriage she continued with the same old lifestyle in the name of 'celebrity'. People no longer respect themselves, so much nudlty everywhere.
her pus sie is too black
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 4:41pm On May 14, 2016
Why are you so hung up nudity?

She is a human being who doesn't care much about nudity. Just because you can't get it out of your head doesn't mean the sh.it.

This is about rape not nudity. You need to separate the two. Not everyone is sanctimonious as you are. Personally, I believe in a decent dressing however it does not mean that I do not understand that other people don't care much. Please learn to separate sentiments from facts.

holywota:
she claim she was assulted and the only resonable thing she could do was to post her nude pics on twitter in the name of prove ,no reports to the police or any humanright group who would have asked for proves,i don't want to sound harsh but man she just raped her self the second time unknownly at least we now know how her bums and boobs look.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.