Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Population Of Males Exceeds Females - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Population Of Males Exceeds Females (11906 Views)

The Ghanaian-Igbo-Yoruba Woman That Saved The Population Of Lagos From Ebola / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Why Do Males Verbally Degrade The Female Relatives Of Males They Quarrel With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by chiogo(f): 2:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Just like there are so many girlfriends, very few wives. It goes both ways jare.
Ain't no scarcity. cool
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by chic2pimp(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2009
'@ poster keep telling ya self dat to make u feel better u hia grin grin grin grin grin. Having done my one research,I can confidently say ur statistics are false and misleading. In other words u are chatting gibbeish.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sosisi(f): 3:26am On Aug 31, 2009
chic2pimp:

'@ poster keep telling ya self dat to make u feel better u hia grin grin grin grin grin. Having done my one research,I can confidently say your statistics are false and misleading. In other words u are chatting gibbeish.

We are scarce. cool
You think it's easy to find a wife?
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by chic2pimp(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2009
$osisi:

We are scarce. cool
You think it's easy to find a wife?
No u ain't cool cool.Quality and worthwhile women are scarce for sure. However the same can not be said of your everyday regular woman.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by wisekid: 3:57am On Aug 31, 2009
babaearly:

Feminism Feminist Feminist Agenda Feminist Propaganda. Why are there alot of women flocking singles and marriage conferences?

many men are no more interesting to marry women they have discovered that a lot of women are a liability men just went to use women to satisfied there sexual thirsty they do not went to marry them they are no more interesting in marriage but in having fun outside of marriage women as been use as a prostitute's and as been mess up by modern men they are use like a thing abandon after a one night stand men no long love women because women as become a burden to modern men

the population data that say that women is more than men show that men are in trouble it show that evil is more than good
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by hasyak(m): 4:24am On Aug 31, 2009
this i find hard to blive o, cos wit d way we see free girl all over looking for husband at any cost then it beats my imagination.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Anabel(f): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2009
wow, this is really good news, so guys! guys!! guys oooo!!! how many times did i call you people, well if you cant talk i will talk 4 you, three times na im i call una, you beta behave oooo, women are very very scare oooo. half word is enof 4 d wise or you end up being a bachelor 4 life. ehen make una no sey i no tel una.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by wisekid: 5:02am On Aug 31, 2009
Anabel:

wow, this is really good news, so guys! guys!! guys oooo!!! how many times did i call you people, well if you cant talk i will talk 4 you, three times na im i call una, you beta behave oooo, women are very very scare oooo. half word is enof 4 d wise or you end up being a bachelor 4 life. ehen make una no sey i no tel una.

if women are scare what make them scare? because they are afraid of who they are the devil is afraid of himself
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sley4life(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2009
the report is a sham. Ive read another one saying women are more populated than men in 9ja
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by rikimaru2(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2009
Well I think I believe in this. Its so easy for girls to get guys but hard for guys to get girls. All this playing hard to get nonsense. Don't you guys think so. angry angry wink grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by hayo(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2009
I can't but laugh.

When those criminals handling our stock exchange want to make sure unsuspecting investors buy shares; they allow listed companies to paint a picture of scarcity and high worth to their stocks. This makes people to rush the shares. There is a story of a sharp man who went to a distant land with a servant. He told every member oft he community to get him monkeys at 5 dollars each. They brought many monkeys to him and he paid and kept the monkeys in an enclosure. He suddenly traveled leaving behind his servant. His servant revealed a GREAT secret to the villagers - his boss will soon start paying 50 dollars a monkey when he returns as the monkeys are a special breed and that he will sell each monkey abroad for 100 dollars. Now, all the monkeys in the village have been captured. The servant was so much in love with the villagers that he proposed a scheme to them - he will be releasing the already captured monkeys to them at 25 dollars and they sell back to the master at 50 dollars. They were so happy for this get rich scheme and there was a scramble to borrow money and source for money from relatives in other climes. In 2 days, all the captured monkeys were bought from the servant at 25 dollars each.
The next day, the servant was no where to be found. LOL.

My point - a sense of scarcity makes people to rush the commodity in question. Why is it that petrol stations make more money when petrol is scarce smiley.
I treasure women so much. I have a beautiful wife and an adorable daughter. From the realities on ground, it is either females exceed males or we don't have many ready males who are willing to settle down. Also, a 40 year old man can marry an 18 year old girl. So men have a greater pool to choose from while a woman sticks to older men who in any case might even prefer to marry younger girls.

Sincerely, the monkey story I told is the realities of investment portfolios in the world but I would prefer it works in the man-woman debate 'cos most men really don't cherish their women. I also believe that you can't attract goodness if you don't radiate same.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by U1(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2009
Na who I hear talk say wife scarce? For where? There are a lot of women out there who have not succeeded in pinning down a man since these guys seem interested in what they have got since most of them have already cheapen themselves or made one mistake or the other in the past.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by U1(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2009
hayo:

I can't but laugh.

When those criminals handling our stock exchange want to make sure unsuspecting investors buy shares; they allow listed companies to paint a picture of scarcity and high worth to their stocks. This makes people to rush the shares. There is a story of a sharp man who went to a distant land with a servant. He told every member oft he community to get him monkeys at 5 dollars each. They brought many monkeys to him and he paid and kept the monkeys in an enclosure. He suddenly traveled leaving behind his servant. His servant revealed a GREAT secret to the villagers - his boss will soon start paying 50 dollars a monkey when he returns as the monkeys are a special breed and that he will sell each monkey abroad for 100 dollars. Now, all the monkeys in the village have been captured. The servant was so much in love with the villagers that he proposed a scheme to them - he will be releasing the already captured monkeys to them at 25 dollars and they sell back to the master at 50 dollars. They were so happy for this get rich scheme and there was a scramble to borrow money and source for money from relatives in other climes. In 2 days, all the captured monkeys were bought from the servant at 25 dollars each.
The next day, the servant was no where to be found. LOL.

My point - a sense of scarcity makes people to rush the commodity in question. Why is it that petrol stations make more money when petrol is scarce smiley.
I treasure women so much. I have a beautiful wife and an adorable daughter. From the realities on ground, it is either females exceed males or we don't have many ready males who are willing to settle down. Also, a 40 year old man can marry an 18 year old girl. So men have a greater pool to choose from while a woman sticks to older men who in any case might even prefer to marry younger girls.

Sincerely, the monkey story I told is the realities of investment portfolios in the world but I would prefer it works in the man-woman debate 'cos most men really don't cherish their women. I also believe that you can't attract goodness if you don't radiate same.

My guy, I really enjoy that analogo. Very funny. grin grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by PAININASS: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2009
For pretty ladies, the population of male exceeds the population of female.
For ugly ladies, the population of female exceeds the population of male grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Nezan(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2009
I read somewhere that a woman married two men?
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Zapence(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2009
[tt]

PAININASS

Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females
« #77 on: Today at 10:52:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For pretty ladies, the population of male exceeds the population of female.
For ugly ladies, the population of female exceeds the population of male

EXACTLY!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2009
There a more men but few husbands but wait a minute, could it be that census officials have been counting anything in trousers as male? lol
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by Ad4(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2009
Stop fooling yourselves.When we talkm about men,we talk about responsible men and not loofers.In these countries in question,the women are not allowed to partake in many public activities becos of there religion,so how then can we say the men are more.
In the north,the girls are married out when young but still you will find a man marrying 4 wifes then you say women are scarce.This the most unrealistic finding I have seen,maybe it was published by a woman who wants to console herself.If I want to marry 10 wifes and date 5 girls in addition,I can do it. grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by charles316: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
@seun,pls go sit down jare.

@poster,keep decieving urself.the fact dat u have many toaster these days doesnt mean dat there are more men than women.i just think its ur time,so enjoy it.after sometime,u will fast and pray for one to even say hi to u.

common wake up.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by charles316: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
dappssee:

There a more men but few husbands but wait a minute, could it be that census officials have been counting anything in trousers as male? lol

guy u are right.
it could also be because most women now look like men and most guys are as fine as women.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by gReenmAn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2009
Delusional BS.

You keep dreaming.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by ayobase(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2009
Mo sorry fun gbogbo yin o
Mo sorry fun gbogbo yin lo kankan.

Just went out some minutes back
after reading this thread by $Osisi,
applauded by Sisi.

Went out to do mine statistic.

Haaa!
You are in trouble o!

Gels plenty where? Nigeria?

Go pto your balcony and count the no
of guys and gels u r gonna see for a day.

Maybe the guys are now staying indoor or hiding.
Maybe guys are no more hunting again.

Which guy no wan te toitoi?

Osisi and Sisi, I am available o,
but expansive
can u afford me!

If I hear say gels plenty 4 there!
I NO FIT SHOUT O JE!

HOPELESS HOPE!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by PAININASS: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
I would have been in a serious chaos if the population of male exceed female because it would be difficult for me to have 5 gfs tongue
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
i don't believe this. how come there are so many unmarried girls looking
for husbands? grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by MrCrackles(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
^ Source please Osisi - Kweenisha! grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sosisi(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

^ Source please Osisi - Kweenisha! grin

Other facts.

world pop.

6,790,062,216 (July 2009 est.)

Age structure:   
0-14 years: 27.2% (male 950,127,898/female 894,359,186)
15-64 years: 65.2% (male 2,235,114,476/female 2,192,071,874)
65 years and over: 7.6% (male 227,748,114/female 290,640,668) (2009 est.)

Median age:    
total: 28.4 years
male: 27.7 years
female: 29 years (2009 est.)

Population growth rate:   
1.167% (2009 est.)

Birth rate:   
19.95 births/1,000 population (2009 est.)

Death rate:   
8.2 deaths/1,000 population (2009 est.)

Urbanization:   
urban population: 48.6% of total population (2005)
rate of urbanization: 1.98% annual rate of change (2005-10 est.)
ten largest urban agglomerations: Tokyo (Japan) - 35,676,000; New York-Newark (US) - 19,040,000; Ciudad de Mexico (Mexico) - 19,028,000; Mumbai (India) - 18,978,000; Sao Paulo (Brazil) - 18,845,000; Delhi (India) - 15,926,000; Shanghai (China) - 14,987,000; Kolkata (India) - 14,787,000; Dhaka (Bangladesh) - 13,458,000; Buenos Aires (Argentina) - 12,795,000 (2007)

Sex ratio:   
at birth: 1.07 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.78 male(s)/female
[size=16pt]total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2009 est.) [/size] 
Infant mortality rate:   
total: 40.85 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 43.85 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 37.67 deaths/1,000 live births (2009 est.)

Life expectancy at birth:  
total population: 66.57 years
male: 64.52 years
female: 68.76 years (2009 est.)

Total fertility rate:
2.58 children born/woman (2009 est.)

Religions:   
Christians 33.32% (of which Roman Catholics 16.99%, Protestants 5.78%, Orthodox 3.53%, Anglicans 1.25%), Muslims 21.01%, Hindus 13.26%, Buddhists 5.84%, Sikhs 0.35%, Jews 0.23%, Baha'is 0.12%, other religions 11.78%, non-religious 11.77%, atheists 2.32% (2007 est.)

Languages:   
Mandarin Chinese 13.22%, Spanish 4.88%, English 4.68%, Arabic 3.12%, Hindi 2.74%, Portuguese 2.69%, Bengali 2.59%, Russian 2.2%, Japanese 1.85%, Standard German 1.44%, French 1.2% (2005 est.)
note: percents are for "first language" speakers only

Literacy:    
definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 82%
male: 87%
female: 77%
note: over two-thirds of the world's 785 million illiterate adults are found in only eight countries (Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Pakistan); of all the illiterate adults in the world, two-thirds are women; extremely low literacy rates are concentrated in three regions, the Arab states, South and West Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa, where around one-third of the men and half of all women are illiterate (2005 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sosisi(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
Sex ratio:   

at birth: 1.07 male(s)/female                more males are born
under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.78 male(s)/female    we outlive you guys at old age smiley
total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2009 est.)   
Infant mortality rate:   
total: 40.85 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 43.85 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 37.67 deaths/1,000 live births (2009 est.)  we survive more as babies  wink

women are just blessed.
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by b0y(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2009
This is an appeal to those old, pot-bellied men out there, PLEASEEEEE OOOOoooo **on my knees** leave our future wives alone.Na these polygamous men de cause shortage na.Haba!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by adaku123(f): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2009
George_D:

i don't believe this. how come there are so many unmarried girls looking
for husbands? grin
There are many unmarried girls because there are now plenty Gay Guys!! In addition Our eyes have been opened--- So we women want the best-- nothing but the best grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by GeorgeD1(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2009
is that right? but me i no be gay o!
Re: The Population Of Males Exceeds Females by sexyback1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2009
adaku123:

There are many unmarried girls because there are now plenty Gay Guys!! In addition Our eyes have been opened--- So we women want the best-- nothing but the best grin grin grin grin

i can see that u are frustrated o.so because u dont have a guy to marry u,u then think dat they have all turned gay.think u need to see a psychatric doctor.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Yellow Eyes. / Benin Own Ife Bronze / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.