Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari (792 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2016
I was among the first to endorse and support retired General Muhammadu Buhari for President and that cost me a lot with risks to my life, because as we all know that many supporters of Buhari and his All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State were attacked and dozens were even murdered before, during and after the gubernatorial and presidential elections.
To stick out your neck for APC was suicidal. I also lost the financial patronage of the PDP and sponsors of the second term bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Some of them even held meetings on how to deal with me in the jungle politics of Nigeria where majority of them have no conscoence and no shame as I wrote in my book "In the House of Dogs".

Then I published my book on "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", the first major book on the 2015 presidential election. My support for President Buhari was as solid as a rock until the horrifying massacre of hundreds of Shi'a Muslims of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria by the Nigerian Army in December, 2015. See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Zaria_massacre.
There was no justification for it.

This singular act of crime against humanity shows that we don't have true democracy in Nigeria.
To worsen the calamity, President Buhari has not shown any remorse. And his Vice President who is an ordained Christian pastor also did not say anything on the crime. And his principal in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye said our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ did not send us to attack and kill Muslims or others who are not Christians, but to make disciples of all nations.
The Christian Vice President became the partner in crime of the Muslim President.
Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by gbens2000(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2016
Orikinla:
I was among the first to endorse and support retired General Muhamadu Buhari for President and that cost me a lot with risks to my life, because as we all know that many suppoirters of Buhari and his All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State were arracked and dozens were even murdered before, during and after the gubernatorial and presidential elections. To stick out your neck for APC was suicidal. I also lost the financial patronage of the PDP and sponsors of the second term bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Some of them even held meetings on how to deal with me in the jungle politics of Nigeria where majority of them have no conscoence and no shame as I wrote in my book "In the House of Dogs". Then I published my book on "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", the first major book on the 2015 presidential election. My support for President Buhari was as solid as a rock until the horrifying massacre of hundreds of Shi'a Muslims of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria by the Nigerian Army. There was no justification for it. This singular act of crime against humanity shows that we don't have true democracy in Nigeria. To worsen the calamity, President Buhari has not shown any remorse. And his Vice President who is an ordained Christian pastor also did not say anything on the crime. And his principal in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye said our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ did not send us to attack and kill Muslims or others who are not Christians, but to make disciples of all nations. The Christian Vice President became the partner in crime of the Muslim President.
i dont really get the point u are trying to make

4 Likes

Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2016
Rose2014 just as you predicted, I forsee a stampede in the mega convention .. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by chikel2000(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2016
Op d only thing I got from ur inconclusive write is dis; politics n religion is just like cat n rat. They don't mix up, u either hold up to one n ignore d other

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by TippyTop(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2016
There were many warning signs Buhari was going to repeat either his jailing spree of the 80s or copy the killing spree of Abacha. However you look at it, the signs were there.
This is Buhari's first year, its just the beginning.
Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
Orikinla:
I was among the first to endorse and support retired General Muhamadu Buhari for President and that cost me a lot with risks to my life, because as we all know that many suppoirters of Buhari and his All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State were arracked and dozens were even murdered before, during and after the gubernatorial and presidential elections. To stick out your neck for APC was suicidal. I also lost the financial patronage of the PDP and sponsors of the second term bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Some of them even held meetings on how to deal with me in the jungle politics of Nigeria where majority of them have no conscoence and no shame as I wrote in my book "In the House of Dogs". Then I published my book on "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", the first major book on the 2015 presidential election. My support for President Buhari was as solid as a rock until the horrifying massacre of hundreds of Shi'a Muslims of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria by the Nigerian Army. There was no justification for it. This singular act of crime against humanity shows that we don't have true democracy in Nigeria. To worsen the calamity, President Buhari has not shown any remorse. And his Vice President who is an ordained Christian pastor also did not say anything on the crime. And his principal in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye said our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ did not send us to attack and kill Muslims or others who are not Christians, but to make disciples of all nations. The Christian Vice President became the partner in crime of the Muslim President.
... Good morning @OP
Re: The Only Thing I Have Against President Muhammadu Buhari by Yhinkss(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
TippyTop:
There were many warning signs Buhari was going to repeat either his jailing spree of the 80s or copy the killing spree of Abacha. However you look at it, the signs were there.
This is Buhari's first year, its just the beginning.

Tap your brain to reset and comment again
I bet you will thank me

(1) (Reply)

See What This House Of Reps Member Did In His Constituency / LIVE UPDATES: What NLC is doing to restrategise for day 2 of strike action / Watchout For "Young Peoples' Congress"(y.p.c)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.