Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (56324 Views)

Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:01am On May 14, 2016
mikron:

Read more http://spynigeria.com/2016/05/nigerian-lawmaker-accidentally-shoots-self-flown-to-dubai/

pic 1. Hon. Kazaure
pic 2. Hon. Kazaure, middle with crutches flanked by the Speaker Hon dogara (left) and another member of the house of Reps.

Just imagine

God is not happy with this thieves

Thank God for this. #Angry
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:02am On May 14, 2016
evy1:
Wetin him dey do with loaded pistol?
Trainning

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by brainpower(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2016
It's a pity and I hope the pistol is Licensed, not that it matters anyway, the Nigerian Police can't touch him.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2016
yarimo:
This is the problem with most of northern lawmaker's who came in to the national assembly through BUHARI FACTOR , most of them don't no why they are there. Imagine a lawmaker playing with a gun instead of passing BILLS in the national assembly

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
If you watched that his interview you will know he ain't shooting gun and bomb today. grin grin cheesy
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
mightyfada:
He needs to answer the following questions

Q1. What was he doing with a gun not to talk of it loaded?

Q2. Does he have a license for the ammunition? And if no, how did he get about the gun?

Q3. So why must he travel to Dubai after the bullets have being removed?

Q4. Why waste money abroad when 80% of the issues have being solved at Nigeria hospital?

Q5. Is he expecting Nigerians to pity him?

JAMB question but needs consideration
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2016
How I wished he had killed himself. What does he need a gun for? Does he have a licence for the gun? Are public office holders now allowed to carry guns? What example in non violence does this one have to offer to his constituency? Nigerian hospital can treat bullet wounds again ba.

Dishonourable sir, I wish you had killed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2016
eyaa
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2016
Please don't trynna convince me he's not a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by flokii: 8:39am On May 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
This foolish man again!! "Our economy is doing like this"!! This man is a certified dumbo!!

grin

No be economy he shoot na.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Karm16: 8:39am On May 14, 2016
He's flown to Dubai because he shot his foot? lol yea okay. Sure thing.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by hresso: 8:39am On May 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 14, 2016
brodalikeme:
How I wished he had killed himself. What does he need a gun for? Does he have a licence for the gun? Are public office holders now allowed to carry guns? What example in non violence does this one have to offer to his constituency? Nigerian hospital can treat bullet wounds again ba.

Dishonourable sir, I wish you had killed yourself.

You are allowed to own a gun in Nigeria....provided you have the necessary permits/licences.

(Had at least two family friends who owned guns and I recall one of them mentioning that he had the necessary papers. And they were not mega rich people).
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Jimi23(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2016
Daft Poltheivecians.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by tdayof(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2016
HisRoyalHardnes:
He should be arrested for illegal possession of firearms. He isn't authorized to own or use a pistol.

Well, God don judge the matter already.

Meanwhile
This present govt na clown govt. dia jokes no just dey funny... Incl this one.
And who told you he isn't authorized to own a pistol ?
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 14, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Please don't trynna convince me he's not a terrorist.

I know of at least two people who own or have owned guns...and both were not terrorists or involved in terror activities.(One was even a pastor...)

In Nigeria...thousands of people own guns for perfectly legitimate purposes. Unless you want to label all of them terrorists.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 14, 2016
ashson:
It means he does not have confidence in Nigeria Police.

Self Defence...

No, it means that he's not a sheep and that he wants to have a gun.

I fully support any initiative that will allow ALL non-criminal Nigerians to have a firearm (the criminals already have their guns).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by MrAboki: 8:42am On May 14, 2016
Why does he own a pistol?

Isn't that a criminal offence in Nigeria again?
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by MrAboki: 8:43am On May 14, 2016
tdayof:

And who told you he isn't authorized to own a pistol ?

The Nigerian Law.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by MrAboki: 8:44am On May 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You are allowed to own a gun in Nigeria....provided you have the necessary permits/licences.

(Had at least two family friends who owned guns and I recall one of them mentioning that he had the necessary papers. And they were not mega rich people).

You are allowed to own semi-automatic weapons as long as they are not pistols oga.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by blessedgal(f): 8:45am On May 14, 2016
folish man, will be hapi typing Rip idiot law makers, , u for die mk we knw u shoot urself well, ordinary shoot way pple dey shoot everyday na him dey hard u to shoot
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by MrAboki: 8:45am On May 14, 2016
brainpower:
It's a pity and I hope the pistol is Licensed, not that it matters anyway, the Nigerian Police can't touch him.

No point hoping, private citizens can't own pistols under Nigerian Law.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2016
MrAboki:

You are allowed to own semi-automatic weapons as long as they are not pistols oga.

I see.
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by msjijitar(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=mightyfada post=45601201]He needs to answer the following questions

Q1. What was he doing with a gun not to talk of it loaded?

Q2. Does he have a license for the ammunition? And if no, how did he get about the gun?

Q3. So why must he travel to Dubai after the bullets have being removed?

Q4. Why waste money abroad when 80% of the issues have being solved at Nigeria hospital?

Q5. Is he expecting Nigerians to pity him? Silly questions
Who cares about all this trash
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by princefaculty(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2016
To speak good English you no sabi, to legislate na zero and now u go de carry pistol weh u no sabi handle... lols. After now na u go de tell small children to stay away from even toy guns.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Coldfeets: 8:47am On May 14, 2016
oloriooko:
Shot himself while playing with a loaded gun? A NASS member? EFCC should raid his house immediately, the guy may be hoarding loads of firearms for BH angry

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by poseidon12: 8:48am On May 14, 2016
oloriooko:
Shot himself while playing with a loaded gun? A NASS member? EFCC should raid his house immediately, the guy may be hoarding loads of firearms for BH angry

Are you really sure it is EFCC that should be involved in this?
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by dasphinx1(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You de mind that guy? grin
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by adamsumale(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2016
Why a loaded ammunition in his possession?
Is he licenced to carry a gun?
An ex-military officer (Col.) was with one and it was tagged unlawful, sss was everywhere all because they have an issue with him in the previous govt.
Where are they now to banish this gun wielding fulani herds man
Zombies all around earth
This govt sef
Meanwhile mr honorable I was hoping u repeat it but this time aim just below ur eyes. ...odeh
Cc:Lalasticala
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Akalia(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2016
tit:
from intelligence reports,
baba ijebu do bullet medicine for mallam kazaure.
mallam kazaure was so convinced about this medicine
and wanted to sell it to Nigeria Army.
buhari has already given approval for the purchase
and promised to have the dollar immediately he come back from london.
that is why even though they insult him in london, he say na only money he want!
have you seen fulani man swallow insult before?
anyway,
but burantashi tell mallam kazaure to try the juju first.
that is how he shoot himself for leg with berretta revolver.
LWKD, I take your intelligence finding to be a hoax. but seriously on the other hand, I have to ask you, is your finding for real?
Re: Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On May 14, 2016
This is simply the calibre of stupid people we have in power!!!! How many more of this stupid people have loaded weapons indoors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.