Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval (376 Views)

My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) / 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! / unique Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval by Nobody: 4:05am On May 14, 2016
My simple opinion about # FuelSubsidyRemoval 1. Was GEJ's move to remove subsidy in 2012 a good move? Yes, but under the wrong government, recent looting revelations of his cabinet proves it. 2. Is PMB's move a good one? Yes, the right guy to do it, he doesn't bow to pressure and focused on reducing corruption to the barest minimum. We know how fuel is being diverted to other countries and the marketers still make a u-turn to collect subsidy. 3. Is this the right time to remove subsidy? There can't be a better timing, after all, we have been undergoing subsidy removal drill by patronizing black market higher than 145 per liter, so this shouldn't be a problem. 4. Will life be harder for Nigerians? Life will only become harder simply because we (Nigerians) love to capitalize on every single opportunity to exploit ourselves, so yes it is well anticipated. 5. Will Nigerians hate PMB for this? The pessimists (Wailers) will and the optimists (solution providers) won't. In conclusion, I am an optimist and I am relaxed and chilling to see what will happen in the coming years. If you think tomato is expensive, maybe you should think of planting rather than blaming Dangote for creating a factory, try sustenance farming, get a few flower pot and cut cost. Think and not worry, proffer solutions and not complain. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval by chriskosherbal(m): 4:09am On May 14, 2016
Real personal opinion.
Re: My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval by Nobody: 4:15am On May 14, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Real personal opinion.
. . exactly what it is. Every man has his opinion.
Re: My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval by ednut1(m): 4:24am On May 14, 2016
no subsidy was removed me man. the marketers are no longer allow to access d official rate of 199. they are to go to black market at 290-320. hence d hike. Nigerians cant even comprehend jack
Re: My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval by talk2alabama: 5:53am On May 14, 2016
My own is dat as soon as I find myself out of the shores of Nigeria, i'm nor coming bak

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Is Out To Change The Change / PDP Crisis Deepens, Police Seal Off National Secretariat / Free 1 Day Lecture On Why Confederation Is The Solution For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.