Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo (39702 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed, VP Osinbajo Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo by femynho(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
ayemerbarth:
I am beginning to think Nigeriia is running a confused system of Goverment.

"CONFUSIONISM"

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 14, 2016
This government doesn't understand what it's doing. This hike is a waste of time and it's obviously not subsidy removal because if it were, then the pump price would float.

The hike will not improve the capacity of the marketers to import, because no one can source much forex outside of crude receipts, which will remain low until the global price of crude appreciates. The hike will only improve the official margin of the marketers. But they are used to bigger margins on the black market.

Fuel will still sell for a minimum of N180 in Lagos (it will be much higher in the hinterland) because the marketers can never be satisfied with the margins on this current pricing. The only solution is to refine the bulk of our PMS requirement locally and cut all these quick-buck marketers out of the process. Deal only with NNPC and the downstream majors.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo by compujyde: 8:38pm On May 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo by Myself2(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Osinbajo is a disgrace to Pastorhood and to the RCCG ,such a shameless liar and buck passer[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries / Boko Haram Attempts To Take Over Air Force Base In Kaduna / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.