Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics (9267 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I have lived in uromi for 7 years lol... Before I left there.. . Think!!!!! lipsrsealed
oooops! see clue, and am not getting it, pls lesser one grin wait ooo, have you seen my face before? no lie o
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by onstelly(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
FrankValency:
talk true now o,if u want me to vote for ur dear Refiner grin
Oh pls you will vote for her oh

Am been truthful
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I have lived in uromi for 7 years lol... Before I left there.. . Think!!!!! lipsrsealed

Arue, Ero, Efandion, or where in Uromi? *tongue_out* [/color]
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
fear uromi guys grin Those guys are chronic 419 angry
undecided
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:

undecided
na true I talk grin..I went to aau..I know them wella
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:

oooops! see clue, and am not getting it, pls lesser one grin wait ooo, have you seen my face before? no lie o
I haff seen it. *dancing*

Oya beg me before I review your look.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahaha, no need twisting my brain, twisting mine means you also would twist yours because na you I resemble. lol

E gha gbe e !!!
fear fear na grin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
I haff seen it. *dancing*
Oya beg me before I review your look.
if your mama soup sweet well well, oya reveal it tongue grin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
fear uromi guys grin
Those guys are chronic 419 angry
I am not an edo guy dear... Am lorence okechukwu by name "pure igbo"
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
igueben.. igueben pple like to sell pants tongue

I'm joking o grin
Lolll, hmmmm.

Nah, not Igueben, iguebens are more like the binis.

I'm from the real and original esan region.

midehi2 come and help cure this ovbialeke curiosity. lol
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
usshh! you jam bad niggas grin some are still cool anyway
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:

never mind.... Let's forget it... Thanks
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Lolll, hmmmm.
lol
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lolll, hmmmm.

irrukpe ..but ur face resemble uromi
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:
if your mama soup sweet well well, oya reveal it tongue grin
Ahhhh, okwo! E mhen?
Have you forgetting I was the one behind qatarplayboy moniker?
Beg me now o
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by midehi2(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
never mind.... Let's forget it... Thanks
undecided i no gree oo
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:

pass mark cheesy
but pardon my asking. How did you come up with the postulation? cheesy
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Arue, Ero, Efandion, or where in Uromi? *tongue_out* [/color]
I attended opere primary school if u can remember that Stayed around uwalo road... But it's ok dear.... Let's just forget it
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
irrukpe ..but ur face resemble uromi
Lol, its iruekpen and not irrukpe, and its a town in ekpoma. that's where late Stella obasanjo came from.

Uromi? how does uromis look?

OK, let me give you a clue, I'm from same palace with Mercy Johnson's Husband. lol, Not same family though.
BlueEyeBalls:
I attended opere primary school if u can remember that Stayed around uwalo road... But it's ok dear.... Let's just forget it
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2016
if rokiatu is not there then forget.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, its iruekpen and not irrukpe, and its a town in ekpoma. that's where late Stella obasanjo came from.

Uromi? how does uromis look?

OK, let me give you a clue, I'm from same palace with Mercy Johnson's Husband. lol, Not same family though.
oh u re from uromi
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2016
midehi2:
fear fear na grin
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 14, 2016
@ivvy is your moniker and abbreviation of IVIE?
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
oh u re from uromi
Olodo, is PRINCE ODIANOSEN OKOJIE from Uromi? *wink*
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by olac21(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2016
What a thread! Stubborngoat are you high on expired egyptian weed?
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
ireneony1:
Ahhh, you even went to AAU? hmmm
Emaudo or main campus? and I know so well the supreme and mindcast were your second homes back then. lol
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Maxi112: 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ivvy and sinaj looks cool, but I don't know what the other is doing on your list.

Your choice and opinion though.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hringbraut: 7:50pm On May 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
sister, abeg, have you tasted it before?

Apple
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by hringbraut: 7:51pm On May 14, 2016
crazysaint:
if rokiatu is not there then forget.

This is not a thread for biggest yansh na.
Re: Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 14, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy
I only stated what I felt is the obvious. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Husband-snatcher! / Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.