Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram (31224 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by samazagudu(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:
Rip bro...this is the kind of news some of our brothers from the east will want to hear,if it was the opposite they will call it propaganda from hell on inhuman treatment to bokoharam they will look critically and tell you the ak47 he is carrying is planted on him,, but will keep silent a this young juveniles death, may God help us
Stop spreading this kind of bitter hatred.

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by blackjah(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2016
medpren:
As long as you didn't die for nigeria. You died a good death. Heavens await you. RIP.
grin yeah he did die a good death
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2016
I blame GEJ for this . If he arrested the problems from the beginning ,there would not be all these deaths.
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by greggng: 10:03am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=kuuljay post=45629514]Rip bro...this is the kind of news some of our brothers from the east will want to hear,if it was the opposite they will call it propaganda from hell on inhuman treatment to bokoharam they will look critically and tell you the ak47 he is carrying is planted on him,, but will keep silent a this young juveniles death, may God help us[/quote

Taa mechieonu I am from the east but I don't support evil. Try generalise. Again and I will ask seun to ban you forever. Ethnic bigot like you]
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by absalut: 10:09am On May 15, 2016
Does anyone know how civilians from other states can join the fight?
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Otunbafederatio: 10:10am On May 15, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by AprokoNaija: 10:10am On May 15, 2016
May this brave soldier rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Ura: 10:12am On May 15, 2016
If Boko Haram Has been defeated, why are the soldiers still dying? The stories I hear from surviving soldiers on transit is quite different from what the government keeps telling us. I suspect serious foul play on the part of government officials. If they mean all they have been telling us, then they should take our journalists and other international media to go round the entire local governments that were invaded by Boko Haram so that we may know the true state of things.
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by naaneemene(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2016
Rest in peace Bro!

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by post111(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=kuuljay post=45629514]Rip bro...this is the kind of news some of our brothers from the east will want to hear,if it was the opposite they will call it propaganda from hell on inhuman treatment to bokoharam they will look critically and tell you the ak47 he is carrying is planted on him,, but will keep silent a this young juveniles death, may God he'llp us[ bigot
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by modestofynest(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2016
Na WA for that kind eye glass
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by totorimi: 10:55am On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:
Rip bro...this is the kind of news some of our brothers from the east will want to hear,if it was the opposite they will call it propaganda from hell on inhuman treatment to bokoharam they will look critically and tell you the ak47 he is carrying is planted on him,, but will keep silent a this young juveniles death, may God help us

You must be sick, who is happy at the death of another man, instead of you to say something nice to the soul of the fallen hero you come here to spew your evil ethnic bile. Who will not die someday sooner or later. You better get some sense and stop your ethnic bigotry.

RIP gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by prettyboi1(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2016
God Bless his soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by lozanni(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:

So uncuuljay. His death diminishes us all, whether Easterner or westerner.
I remember a line in the Monster of Notre Dame Play, where it said: 'Ask not for whom(has passed to the great beyond) the bell tolls, it tolls for thee'.
The above line reminds us of our mortality, for one day we all shall go the way of all the Earth.
RIP Gallant Soldier.
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin you are a bitter soul, but now I know why grin grin grin
your hypocrisy has been exposed..using a thousand grinning smilies won't hide the hatred and bitterness in your heart..grin away...
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by ferarifero(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
R I P bro
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
Rest in peace brave heart
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
You skipped your meds again.......smh

kuuljay:

1 Like

Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by ediko5(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2016
rest in peace. my pity goes to the family, cos the government don't give a damn
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by rabiuabd(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2016
May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Worksunlimited: 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
dainformant:
This brave soldier has become the latest victim in the battle against insurgency in this region. The Cameroonian soldier identified as Fosting Franc -was recently killed during clearance operations by troops at the Nigeria-Cameroon border. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/fallen-hero-photo-of-gallant-soldier.html

See the sophistication of his weapon... Naija better wake up..

RIP Soldier...
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by camcor(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Samtex0147(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2016
THE LAMENTS OF A SOLDIER WIFE. (I was inspired by a lady who lost her husband in Kolofata.)
Excuse me, have you seen my husband? He is a soldier, strong and brave. He has fierce eyes and a bravery of six lions. I hear him calling but I can’t see him.
He told me he will be coming back, he said he will bring me a medal of glory but now I hear a different story. He told me I will hear from him often. But maybe he has forgotten.
He told me he will come for the baby shower, we’ve waited and now the soup is sour.
If this be a dream, wake me up, if this be a piece of theatre, let the act end.
Let the drums end, let the music seize, let this dance end. It’s sickening
The day you left with your comrades, you all were singing victory songs as you sat at the back of the military wagon.
Were you singing victory into your death?
You left me just like your comrades had left other women. Shame on you all.
What wrong did we do? Did we marry heroes or horrors?
Every day I hear the enemy visited and I will ask, what about mine.
God please give me a sign.
Today they told me you were coming home. I bathe the children and we waited. I wanted to hear the same victory songs you went with but instead I heard the siren of death. I saw your comrades all in tears, junior clinched to me in fear when he asked, mummy where is daddy? They showed us a box. What do I tell the children? “Daddy went to fight the dragon and the dragon ate him”.
I refuse to accept this, bring my husband back to me.
Where is my husband, where is my hero. Let him call my name.
Now you put all these medals on him, of what use are medals to a dead man?
Why did I marry a soldier, why did I marry a man who will choose death over me?
Now you’re gone protecting the country, who will protect me?
Shame on you husband of mine. Shame on you father of my children. What did I do wrong that you took me from my father’s house just to leave me alone? Shame on you soldier.
They say you are a hero, no you are a coward. Only a coward will leave his wife and kids to a world of uncertainty.
Wake up from there and tell me how to handle this calamity.
After all these gunshots and decoration, the people will go and I will start facing reality.
The people you went to defend will never pass by again
Why did I marry a soldier?

(Ever since I wrote this, I have not been able to post it because every day I read it I cry. It’s okay if you cry too. I just want you to understand how a woman somewhere feels so that we can together support these women who lost their husbands at the war front)
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by dexterbam(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by IgboDelta: 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
May his soul Rest in Peace
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by SohMan(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
R. I. P.P mate
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by brajy(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2016
SohMan:
R. I. P.P mate
Take heart Bro! we fight to d end
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by brajy(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
absalut:
yes! are u ready ?
but if u die same nani oh. am willing to help sha.
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by SohMan(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2016
absalut:
Yes, Gallant civilian, Do u have children? So please sign the cheque for them cuz u won't last, isn't a curse dear but the reality! !
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by SailorXY: 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:
Lowest Animal
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by absalut: 10:04pm On May 15, 2016
SohMan:

Yes, Gallant civilian, Do u have children? So please sign the cheque for them cuz u won't last, isn't a curse dear but the reality! !
the point is that I am ready do you have the contacts
Re: Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 15, 2016
kuuljay:
guy watch your mouth!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.