Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody (23554 Views)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2016
You didn't benefit from the funds, but the stolen funds was shared in your house. So you didn't receive commission for providing your parlour as a platform for sharing of our money.Pls, take him to Kuje fast!

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by mandax: 9:30am On May 15, 2016
Must Buhari humiliate every body that associated with PDP before he brings food, electricity, etc, to Nigerians?
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by okpor2(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2016
WildChild00:
If Shekarau was still APC as a member, would the Efcc have arrested him....
U are right nd wild about that.But if Shekarau was still an apc member he wouldn't hv known about d money nd definitely they wouldn't have shared d money in his house!

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2016
Ezedon:
These people have sucked us dry, let them start action immediately

Not going to church due to rain have made me FTC
this is exactly what they want you to think
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Adminisher: 9:34am On May 15, 2016
Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan. See your useless life

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Adminisher: 9:35am On May 15, 2016
Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan. See your useless lofe
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by olajide8(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2016
hmuhammad:
So shekarau follow chop our yam. when this thief decamped to PDP, wailers were very happy thinking the barawo will pull more votes for their hero.
This man became irrelevant in North since he contested the presidency against PMB, any northern politician who tries to contest the 2019 election with PMB will end up like shekarau.

I tried not to quote, only read and go, but for even abating in the crime of sharing illegal money* don't you think he deserves the same judgment like the others - he didn't just hear, he housed the money and the money was shared in his house- if it were a coup they were planning, for hearing you would be summary jailed and killed, so what's the difference?

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Adminisher: 9:36am On May 15, 2016
mandax:

Must Buhari humiliate every body that associated with PDP before he brings food, electricity, etc, to Nigerians?
YES. You have to be punished for permitting the robbery mostly because of tribalism. It is not even Buhari punishing Nigerians, it is God himself. You have to pay the price.

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by machinery1: 9:38am On May 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this is a tactical plan by APC to silence any perceived powerful opposition against its policies and govt. I don't see why only a particular political party members are being investigated and harassed for an Utopian corruption charges. the day of reckoning is coming. angry

You are still living with your parent in the village and defending rogues/ politicians online. Dont you have shame? They are probing arms deal money diverted for elections while soldiers die cheaply on the battle field yet you crying online while defending those ediots. Na wao

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Babymyne: 9:39am On May 15, 2016
so only opposition members are corrupt in this administration ! Hian
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by santanamimi(f): 9:42am On May 15, 2016
This is serious

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by hmuhammad(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2016
olajide8:

I tried not to quote, only read and go, but for even abating in the crime of sharing illegal money* don't you think he deserves the same judgment like the others - he didn't just hear, he housed the money and the money was shared in his house- if it were a coup they were planning, for hearing you would be summary jailed and killed, so what's the difference?
give this man one bottle of cold stout, your head de there (e too correct)

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by IrradiatoR: 9:54am On May 15, 2016
kingkakaone:
guy sharap if u nor get anything to talk abeg.
d day PDP win make den witch hunt their perceived enemies, at least that will balance the political equation.
so u mean u are in support of those money collected from CBN?
is the CBN PDP's personal account?
am not in support of anyone but let whoever is in power probe the other and at the end everyone will be afraid of NEMESIS. thank u.

God Bless you, Amen.
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by lukency(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
kingkakaone:
guy sharap if u nor get anything to talk abeg.
d day PDP win make den witch hunt their perceived enemies, at least that will balance the political equation.
so u mean u are in support of those money collected from CBN?
is the CBN PDP's personal account?
am not in support of anyone but let whoever is in power probe the other and at the end everyone will be afraid of NEMESIS. thank u.
Good 1 bros!
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by hmuhammad(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
You didn't benefit from the funds, but the stolen funds was shared in your house. So you didn't receive commission for providing your parlour as a platform for sharing of our money.Pls, take him to Kuje fast!
grin grin grin arena for sharing money
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by 1trillionlikes: 10:28am On May 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u should keep quiet if u have nothing to say, which money was collected, how many have been prosecuted. until may 29 when buhari says he would talk about this so called corruption fight, this rubbish going on isn't corruption fight. thank u.
wait till then ogbeni
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by lukency(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
WildChild00:
If shakarau was in APC wld he hv the oportunity of sharing in the PDP loot?

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by AprokoNaija: 10:36am On May 15, 2016
One thing is certain, EFCC no fit come my house because I no follow them eat and lalasticala or any other mod cannot ban me again grin
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by shiimah: 10:38am On May 15, 2016
And I want to ask, what did APC and Buhari used to fund their campaign? Paper? Why is it that only PDP members are targeted at this witch hunting?

Why is Amechi holding federal portfolio?
Why is Fashola a free man?
Why has APCites suddenly become saints?

Mr. President, Mr. President.... Be careful
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Mekyno(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this is a tactical plan by APC to silence any perceived powerful opposition against its policies and govt. I don't see why only a particular political party members are being investigated and harassed for an Utopian corruption charges. the day of reckoning is coming. angry
Eventhough they are hugely corrupt as they jst came out fresh from governance, i see it from anoda angle: to curb d financial wings and rubbish d image of their opposition/rival.....PDP.....for next election.
How i wish PDP will win after 8 yrs, so they can balance equation and by so doing Nigeria(ns) wil be the better for it.
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
How is it a Utopian charge when the suspect admitted that they collected and shared? When PDP come back on board they should probe all APC members who stole! That way pple in power will alws be careful!
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by bologiabdul(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Chamberlain was APC holding power at federal level in the last government before now?
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Suntzung: 11:22am On May 15, 2016
Sai Malamin Barawi
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by kastroud(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2016
Every time this case comes up I remember the lords supper in this scenario GEJ was like go and meet shekau and tell him that the lord(is in need of his house ) and shekau was sure lord I am willing
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by kastroud(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2016
Every time this case comes up I remember the lords supper in this scenario GEJ was like go and meet shekau and tell him that the lord(is in need of his house ) and shekau was sure lord I am willing
Infact he even donated the table that used to do the sharing of the yam
Hmm and some wailers will come and complain anyway the lightning that will strike just registered in the Gim ......
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Anowax(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
I don't blame you for the ignorance you're exhibiting. I will only assume that because electricity is hard to come by, Internet connection is substandard, and the price exorbitant, is why you never saw President Buhari say on CNN that the act of gathering evidence is tedious and the Prosecution wants to have a watertight case so that those who stole your Commonwealth dry and denied you proper education are successfully convicted.
Lol... this is wickedness

Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by bonechamberlain(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2016
Sall:

You are but wailing wailer if you still believed all this revelations and confession are still APC propaganda. Your kind are not good for the society.
u arena zombie if u still believe that this is a fight against corruption. your kind are not good for the society ..
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Marley01(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2016
WildChild00:
If he was APC, he wouldn't have gotten access to the funds as at then!
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by Lightening: 11:48am On May 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Are you suggesting that APC members ought to also be arrested for laundered campaign funds shared for PDP presidential campaign?
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by push23: 12:06pm On May 15, 2016
[size
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by deb(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerians can't understand simple logic.
The guy did not take from the stolen money; he only shared it among the thieves.

We should be giving him chieftaincy titles
Re: EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody by greatiyk4u(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
WildChild00:

He won't have been part of the Loot sharing!

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Buhari Will Deal With Many Powerful Looters Now - Tony Momoh / Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun, Lagos, Adamawa Borders, Petrol Sells For N600 Per Litre