Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! (9172 Views)

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake. CNN. / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
I am Igbo by origin, but am yet to see a valid and concrete point provided by the advocates of this useless disturbance called Biafra to justify their stance that it is the best way forward. They rather shout ''Biafra'' to the top of their voices without making assessments to forsee possible adverse effects.

Personally I think this Idea of Biafra will be a huge disaster if ever it is realized firstly because the region still harbours the same bunch of uneducated people who make up Nigeria. The word ''uneducated" as I used here doesn't just refer to the ability to read and write, but the ability to understand how exactly human beings should live and relate with one another. The south-east politicans, businessmen and office holders are still part of the corrupt and self- seeking assholes that are bringing the nation down to ruins today. So what difference does it make when these individuals leave their seats in Nigeria to take over a new role in Biafra?

Secondly, I wish to make it clear that there is no perfect unity in every unit. Being together as Biafra will not necessarily rule out internal rancours, therefore there will always be a conflict of interests which can cause a civil war if care is not taken. For intance, a part of Biafra may claim they are being marginalized and may decide to secede and manage their own affairs which is also similar to the secession of Biafra from Nigeria. I also believe that the diversity and population of Nigeria is a untapped strenght and blessing, but unfortunately the country doesn't know how to utilize this gift. If Nigerians in the south-east did nothing to help themselves as a bigger Nigeria how then will they achieve something better in a smaller Biafra? Definitely Biafra will be one of the most poverty stricken and unstable nations on earth. You Biafran bigots should count me out of your shit. Nigerians need to secede from their uneducated attitude rather than seceding one part of the country from the other as a solution. I don talk my own.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
I see wisdom and common sense written all over ^^^^^,
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ikeyman00(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2009
seconded!!

well we always believe that

but emm becomrich

what do they think lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by udezue(m): 1:29am On Aug 17, 2009
I see nothing but stupidity all over your essay. Ignorant ass. Since when is SE only place where Igbos are found native? An Igbo who is ignorant of his own surroundings. MAN get the fucck outta here but its ur own rubbish opinion tho.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by davidif: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2009
Thank you o jare.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 5:27am On Aug 17, 2009
I see nothing but stupidity all over your essay. Ignorant ass. Since when is SE only place where Igbos are found native? An Igbo who is ignorant of his own surroundings. MAN get the fucck outta here but its ur own rubbish opinion tho.

The gist flew over your head like abracadabra,
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2009
Eina is talking about "uneducated" but her whole essay sounds like one written by someone who ddin't go to school mancha,

Emm Rivers state and Delta State both have indigenious Igbos and that is the South South,

Normally if a branch is dead, or is contaminating the rest of the tree it should be cut off, So if Igbos are the one spoiling Nigeria and putting the country backward, common sense dictates we should cut them off so that Nigeria can progress, But wait Nigerians are fighting to keep a spoiled branch, na wa o

So EINA BIKO MECHIONU GI
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2009
Eina and babapaupa can suck my biafran dick
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2009
see dis useless man, u just won brag make people know say u get private. it ain't that serious maifriend.

alatoto akiriboto oshi buruku.

grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ikeyman00(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2009
olochi%%%

u dey play em

that habit no good oolipsrsealed

grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2009
@babapupa you are right thats why u can suck my dick, if it were serious na winch i for send you for night,

Onye ara di ka gi, biko ta inchi
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2009
na by force to display your homo erotic fantasy ni? we don hear u the first time say you get private. see me see wahala o,

egbe grown man still dey talk about winch. backward stone age morasucka,
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2009
Emm Rivers state and [b]Delta State [/b]both have indigenious Igbos and that is the South South,

u mean delta go follow you join biafra too? abeg no make me laugh. biafra is nothing but pipe dreams available on pages of NL. biafra land is kaput and erosion go soon wash away what's left of that landlocked strip of land.  who still remain for dat place sef? if den no comot, den go get killed or kidnapped. u people no dey shame sel,  grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by udezue(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2009
babapupa
Its funny how u ppl get all excited when u see the word Biafra. If you so believe its not gonna then why give it so much attention.
Thanx for the publicity tho. grin

Your ignorant ass need to read and understand b4 writing. He simply pointed out that Igbos are not only in SE they are also in SS.

Let me help u out kid.
Native Igbos are found in these states.

Delta ( 40% majority)
Rivers (70% majority)
Bayelsa (minority)
Edo (minority)
Benue (minority)
Akwaibom (minority)
Cross Rivers (minority)
Anambra (100% majority)
Enugu (100% majority)
Imo (100% majority)
Ebonyi (100% majority)
Abia (100% majority)

In no way did he say the whole of Delta state is joining Biafra but parts of it will join. (The Igbo areas ofcourse) Ijaw areas are good too not other ethnic groups. Use ur brain okay. Think b4 writing garbage.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2009
lol @ u cutting and dicing.

na only on top NL ya yeye and meaningless write up go remain. claiming sometin wey no belong to you no go help you. obviously, the states you mentioned no go join any biafra entity (even tho' biafra na internet pipe dream) all ya people inside those states go just move back inside enugu and that's it.

Ode, what's the use of making yeye point wey no have any bearing per wetin you dey claim? abi u mean biafra go just waka inside those states and begin claim land from them because ya people be minority group there?

try deal with small small biafra problems like erosion and kidnappings and set this useless dream aside for now,  grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by udezue(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2009
Only an ignorant fool will assume that native Igbanke, Anioma, Ikwerre, Etche, Ndoki, Wawa Igbo of Benue, etc will leave their native land come to Enugu if Biafra is realized. WOW!!!! U are a big DUNCE.

Not 1 inch of Igbo land will be lost to Nigeria.

Will Yoruba ppl in Kwara have to relocate to Ajegunle if Odua republic is declared? Use ur brain or is it as dirty as u are?

FYI I'm not only Igbo u dunce. I'm also Ibibio. My family also get Ijaw roots so brotha man no even think na only Igbo Biafra concern. The average Akwaibom man will burn his naija passport once Biafra is realized so go drink rat poison.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Kobojunkie: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2009
@Poster, I believe you hit a nerve!!! I tried asking of the fate of Ibos such as yourself, a while back, and was insulted from all sides for even suggesting there were Ibos out there like you. I guess this topic is one that many who believe in secession do not even want to consider at all. And from the way it seems, Ibos like you are likely to be "SILENCED" for the good of the Biafran cause. lol
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2009
igbo boy:

Eina is talking about "uneducated" but her whole essay sounds like one written by someone who ddin't go to school mancha,

Emm Rivers state and Delta State both have indigenious Igbos and that is the South South,

Normally if a branch is dead, or is contaminating the rest of the tree it should be cut off,  So if Igbos are the one spoiling Nigeria and putting the country backward, common sense dictates we should cut them off so that Nigeria can progress, But wait Nigerians are fighting to keep a spoiled branch, na wa o

So EINA BIKO MECHIONU GI
NWOKEM, I didn't come here to write any essay competition but to pass a SHORT and SIMPLE message to you Biafrans who are blind to see writings on the wall. What do you mean by cutting of a spoilt branch? Can't you see the whole tree is already dead? Let us water the tree and I bet the branch will come back to life.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ikeyman00(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2009
gbam!!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by KnowAll(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2009
Biafra is a concept in the minds of diaspoaran Igbo’s, it is what make them tick, a feeling and a sense of belonging, a false illusion that can be employed giving them self justification that the war was not lost, but only a minor hiccup,  a sort of tactical withdrawal that will be rectified with time.

The Biafran dreamers or illusionist are like the Italian American, holding dear to the old country yet not letting the new country slip from their hands.

With the advent of the internet there are no defeated armies, an army defeated on the battle field will rise on the pages of  internet forums dotted all over the world. Hence the rise of Boko Haram 2 weeks after they were annihilated in Maiduguri.

I bet if you do a proper search on remnants of Hitler’s SS you will be surprise to find out that they are still thriving on the pages of internet forums and planning how they will get one back on old Blithy or Britain.

I personal think it is good for these illusionists at least in the short term as it actually prevents them from physically picking up a rifle and causing havoc, we as a nation can leave with that for now. 

The description of Ex General Oluwole of the Biafran illusionst as a remenants of a rag-tag army cannot be far from the truth. Any other description will be way of the mark.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2009
Some common sense talk going on in here, hope they are listening. Am sure they are planning and going to come in with their barrage of abuses and swear words.

Where this Ik boy sef grin tongue
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
KnowAll:

Biafra is a concept in the minds of diaspoaran Igbo’s, it is what make them tick, a feeling and a sense of belonging, a false illusion that can be employed giving them self justification that the war was not lost, but only a minor hiccup, a sort of tactical withdrawal that will be rectified with time.

The Biafran dreamers or illusionist are like the Italian American, holding dear to the old country yet not letting the new country slip from their hands.

With the advent of the internet there are no defeated armies, an army defeated on the battle field will rise on the pages of internet forums dotted all over the world. Hence the rise of Boko Haram 2 weeks after they were annihilated in Maiduguri.

I bet if you do a proper search on remnants of Hitler’s SS you will be surprise to find out that they are still thriving on the pages of internet forums and planning how they will get one back on old Blithy or Britain.

I personal think it is good for these illusionists at least in the short term as it actually prevents them from physically picking up a rifle and causing havoc, we as a nation can leave with that for now.

The description of Ex General Oluwole of the Biafran illusionst as a remenants of a rag-tag army cannot be far from the truth. Any other description will be way of the mark.

I am with you!! @Poster, you are not alone ooo!!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by russellino: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
Biafra is an ideal and rallying point for Igbos who feel marginalised, reviled, distrusted and generally unwanted by the generality of Nigeria(ns).Biafra was a child of necessity for people who had fled home to escape the cruelest injustice and annihilation in 1966,today it would be another matter and unless by force of arms from whatever side it would be sheer anarchy if we tell ourselves the truth. The nefarious and despicable bigotry of Nigerians to the Igbo race is helping to fuel the idea in some minds that Biafra is the solution.I really cant blame anyone for wanting out of Nigeria if they're called names and discriminated against. I have such fantasies when people other tribes use derogatory references to my tribe. Even on NL there are some deeply bigoted freaks who grew upon their parents lap hearing that igbos were bad, greedy etc For me Biafra remains sthe noblest ideal of a race betrayed and its children set upon with knives by all its neighbours. Till Nigerians stop twisting history and disrespecting the memories of millions of igbos killed during the war Biafra will always be the a rallying point
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
Akwaibom man will burn his naija passport once Biafra is realized so go drink rat poison.

And you arrived at this conclusion because you polled them?

Well, na you biko, any thing wey make your bele sweet,

una sabi make pesin laugh I swear, grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by babapupa: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
Biafra remains sthe noblest ideal of a race betrayed and its children set upon with knives by all its neighbours.

Don't you mean biafra remains a pipe dream, a dream fashioned by one greedy, clueless and thoughtless idiot who betrayed is neighbors/country and lead  tons people to their death via a DOA and doomed war.

Sadly, Igbo people were used, dumped and deserted by the same selfish, callous and misguided clown.The same clown now happily collects pensions from the same enemy he detested, fought and spilled his people's blood to defeat.

So what's your point again? When are you going to start pointing your disingenuous fingers in the right direction?

Y'all ain't never gonna learn,
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Dede1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
eina:

I am Igbo by origin, but am yet to see a valid and concrete point provided by the advocates of this useless disturbance called Biafra to justify their stance that it is the best way forward. They rather shout ''Biafra'' to the top of their voices without making assessments to forsee possible adverse effects.
    personally I think this Idea of Biafra will be a huge disaster if ever it is realized firstly because the region still harbours the same bunch of uneducated people who make up Nigeria. The word ''uneducated" as I used here doesn't just refer to the ability to read and write, but the ability to understand how exactly human beings should live and relate with one another. The south-east politicans, businessmen and office holders are still part of the corrupt and self- seeking assholes that are bringing the nation down to ruins today. So what difference does it make when these individuals leave their seats in Nigeria to take over a new role in Biafra?
    secondly, I wish to make it clear that there is no perfect unity in every unit. Being together as Biafra will not necessarily rule out internal rancours, therefore there will always be a conflict of interests which can cause a civil war if care is not taken. For intance, a part of Biafra may claim they are being marginalized and may decide to secede and manage their own affairs which is also similar to the secession of Biafra from Nigeria. I also believe that the diversity and population of Nigeria is a untapped strenght and blessing, but unfortunately the country doesn't know how to utilize this gift. If Nigerians in the south-east did nothing to help themselves as a bigger Nigeria how then will they achieve something better in a smaller Biafra? Definitely Biafra will be one of the most poverty stricken and unstable nations on earth. You Biafran bigots should count me out of your shit. Nigerians need to secede from their uneducated attitude rather than seceding one part of the country from the other as a solution. I don talk my own.

In one of my previous posts to this forum, I lamented about the idiotic legacy of Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi and the need to make such reckless behavior a tutorial lesson to all Ndigbo in order to avoid such public display of wanton ignorance and idiotic manner of adolescent covered with naïve and sinister by some fools who may claim to be Igbo stock.

I am completely ashamed of you and the efforts that your good thinking parents labored in order to give you the opportunity to read and understand issues in English language and in your native vernacular. Yet you are one among the few maligned imbeciles who have not realized that the federal government of Nigeria had concocted plans and set them in motion to perpetually subjugate Ndigbo since the end of the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. Even a street suya hawker in Kano State understood the pitiful socio-political trends. 

Some punks of non-Igbo stock always get visibly hyperventilated and seriously dehydrated while vehemently aggravated on the mention of Biafra. Do you think it is simply due to the love or sympathy these jackasses had for Ndigbo that had almost drove them to their early grave on the mention of Biafra?

I am of the view that you and your fellow disgruntled morons knew that Nigeria is a cesspit and any reasonable group seeking for an independent country out of the jungle called Nigeria would leave the morons such as you in a colonial contraption fraught with diabolical predicaments. 

Since you have appeared as an idiotic soothsayer who had all the answers why Biafra would be a colossal failure, would there be any need to ask you why you have not made your silly self available to the dilapidated structure called Nigeria by proffering solutions that will eradicate its retrogressive ways for 48 years?

Biafra was saddled with a fratricidal war for three years yet the country was able to produce things that your so-called wacky Nigeria could not dream for 48 years. I could give scintillating reasons why some people are clamoring for Biafra instead of the failed state known as Nigeria. I guess you have already known about them but chose to play stupid.

Mr. know-it-all, may I ask you what tomorrow would look like since you have already known the type of government and the people that would run things in a country that has not even being conceived talk-less of a reborn.

I suggest you change your handle name from enyinna to enyi ndi iro because it is even regrettable travesty you could be possibly a person of Igbo stock
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
babapupa:

u mean delta go follow you join biafra too? abeg no make me laugh. biafra is nothing but pipe dreams available on pages of NL. biafra land is kaput and erosion go soon wash away what's left of that landlocked strip of land.  who still remain for dat place sef? if den no comot, den go get killed or kidnapped. u people no dey shame sel,  grin

Nobody said anything about Delta state or Rivers State joining Biafra you Idiot, All I said was that Igbos are not only found In the so called South East,
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by sjeezy8: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
igbo boy:

Nobody said anything about Delta state or Rivers State joining Biafra you Idiot, All I said was that Igbos are not only found In the so called South East,

lol no shit ass hole its not about where they're found, its about Biafra consisting of only igboland. Some of you fellow tribes men think all of the south east is igboland when really you guys have like 5 tiny ass states lol
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
eina:

NWOKEM, I didn't come here to write any essay competition but to pass a SHORT and SIMPLE message to you Biafrans who are blind to see writings on the wall. What do you mean by cutting of a spoilt branch? Can't you see the whole tree is already dead? Let us water the tree and I bet the branch will come back to life.

Guy Just shut up, Well if the whole tree is dead who tell you say watering it will bring it back to life? Abi you think say this na Jesus time wey person dey rise up from the dead, If something is dead it is dead ok, If it is dying or part of it is dead ehen then thats a different story, Ekpa di ka gi
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by sjeezy8: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
igbo boy:

Guy Just shut up, Well if the whole tree is dead who tell you say watering it will bring it back to life? Abi you think say this na Jesus time wey person dey rise up from the dead, If something is dead it is dead ok, If it is dying or part of it is dead ehen then thats a different story, Ekpa di ka gi

^^^^^ clown
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by igboboy1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol no shit ass hole its not about where they're found, its about Biafra consisting of only igboland. Some of you fellow tribes men think all of the south east is igboland when really you guys have like 5 tiny ass states lol

Actually shit face, if you ask me igboland is not south east but rather south south. But its all politics to segregate igbos from the rest of the south south, Take a look at the map (thats if u sabi read map sef) akwa ibom and cross river border Cameroon to the east but are considered south south so all these region of a thing is politics,

STFU you illiterate boy
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
I am completely ashamed of you and the efforts that your good thinking parents labored in order to give you the opportunity to read and understand issues in English language and in your native vernacular. Yet you are one among the few maligned imbeciles who have not realized that the federal government of Nigeria had concocted plans and set them in motion to perpetually subjugate Ndigbo since the end of the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. Even a street suya hawker in Kano State understood the pitiful socio-political trends.  
It's obvious that the Igbos are the ones maginalizing themselves when they have decided to confine themselves in this shroud of ignorance called biafra rather than setting their eyesight on the national arena.

I am of the view that you and your fellow disgruntled morons knew that Nigeria is a cesspit and any reasonable group seeking for an independent country out of the jungle called Nigeria would leave the morons such as you in a colonial contraption fraught with diabolical predicaments.
If you come out from the cesspit and jungle of Nigeria to seek refuge in another jungle called biafra, do you have a bit knowledge of what kind of wild animals and the level of danger you might encounter in the new jungle?

Since you have appeared as an idiotic soothsayer who had all the answers why Biafra would be a colossal failure, would there be any need to ask you why you have not made your silly self available to the dilapidated structure called Nigeria by proffering solutions that will eradicate its retrogressive ways for 48 years?
Why should I waste my time giving solutions to deaf ears that will never get it implemented?

Biafra was saddled with a fratricidal war for three years yet the country was able to produce things that your so-called wacky Nigeria could not dream for 48 years. I could give scintillating reasons why some people are clamoring for Biafra instead of the failed state known as Nigeria. I guess you have already known about them but chose to play stupid.
Dont be decieved by OGBUNIGWE and those other toys that were produced.

I suggest you change your handle name from enyinna to enyi ndi iro because it is even regrettable travesty you could be possibly a person of Igbo stock
so you got the right letters of my name eeh? I hope uwazurike wouldn't order a mass slaughter of all the enyinnas in the south-east. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns / Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.