Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! (9170 Views)

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake. CNN. / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On May 20, 2010
ekpakpo:

People clamour for secession when they no more believe in the existing federation; The Biafran state may not be a success but we can't be too sure!

I am personally concerned about the[b] possible loss of lives and properties if secession were to occur; The seemingly huge sacrifice may not be worth it.[/b]

double duh!! tongue
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Dede1(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2010
paddyboi :

I am igbo and biafra is a PIPEDREAM, the average igbo man is too corrupt, indisciplined and ignorant to govern himself, is it the likes of andy uba that will be president?, where are the resources?, what will the currency be anchored on?, where is the access to the sea, or will u annex calabar and rivers state too, ?, Ojukwu was a FOOL, egotistical naughty person that had to kill millions of igbo to justify his silly war, and i am 27yrs old so i know what am talking about,
the world is global, nations are forming unions, because only the strong survive, and some idiots are clamoring for BIAFRA, a landlocked landmass that only exists in history, now overtaken by events,
its o.k though, some southerners in the U.S, still wish for the confederate states of america, and fly rebel flags, keep dreaming like them, @POSTER, u just made my day.

This is the height of idiocy. If you hate yourself this much, I suggest you jump a cliff. My people say that a child that calls his/her mother ugly invariably called his/her father a fool.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Tochi3(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2010
@ezeagu,

It is indeed a shame to know that some of the different groups of people that was forced into that contraption pretend not to see that the very ''contraceptive'' into which they were boxed does not and will never allow for the free flow of growth and development to permeate into that contraption called Nigeria. Haba after 48 years, we are still discussing food, shelter and clothing issues.

He who have ears let him hear.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Tochi3(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2010
@ Kobojunkie,

It is Igbo and not Ibo
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ezeagu(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2010
To-chi:

@ezeagu,

It is indeed a shame to know that some of the different groups of people that was forced into that contraption pretend not to see that the very ''contraceptive'' into which they were boxed does not and will never allow for the free flow of growth and development to permeate into that contraption called Nigeria. Haba after 48 years, we are still discussing food, shelter and clothing issues.

This is Nigeria, pretend and it will be well.

To-chi:

@ Kobojunkie,

It is Igbo and not Ibo

She knows.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by EzeUche(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2010
This Kobo girl use of "Ibo" makes me very angry. Total disrespect. We Igbos should ignore the wench whenever she uses "Ibo"
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by udezue(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2010
Ezeuche, I support that.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On May 20, 2010
To-chi:

@ Kobojunkie,

It is Igbo and not Ibo

I really don't care . . . .  no seriously, I don't. I am more interested in debating the issues that matter not some persons STICKUP on spelling in a public forum.  grin

So, any other brave retorts?
To-chi:

@ezeagu,

How much of this discussion have you had with your own ibo leaders? I mean come on . . . . Iwu was longtime INEC chairman, and even he could not bother to move INEC from the last century to the digital age in all that time. Orji Kalu never even bordered to take it on himself to ease the suffering of his own people . , Faulks road is still an eye sore. Owerri is still not as advanced as it ough to be . . . Peter Obi is still making plans on how to best develop Anambra, can't beleive someone offered up VIPIT toilet on lists of Obi's accomplishments . . . ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by asha80(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2010
People get time for unecessary argurements.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Tochi3(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2010
@ezeagu,

The contraceptive called Nigeria exactly. For some, it is suffering and smiling for others it is the pretence that all is well .

The most funny thing is that those that pretends that all is well know in their hearts and souls that all is not and will never be until that contraption is totally dismantled.

The pretending group of people who make up a sizeable amount  choose to close their eyes and look the other way round are the errand boys and girls working for the criminal cabals. These group always wait for crumbs to fall from the CANNIBALS.

The other group of people [suffering and smiling] are simply naive and ignorant. They really and honestly do not know that all is not well with the contraceptive called Nigeria. And they make up the greater majority in that contraption. I will call them the masses.

I rest my case, he who have ears let him hear
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by Onlytruth(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2010
To-chi:

@ezeagu,

LoL!

I love this my brother To_chi to the bones. What a refreshing mind.
In the protracted mass hypnosis and delusion that is Nigeria, this guy comes across quite refreshing.  cool

48 years is not enough for Nigerians, they want another 50 years!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by amadiva1: 6:54am On May 26, 2010
@ kobojunkie ,
you live in america so you should be better versed on human rights .if you want to debate with a people dont you think you should accord them that respect and call them'' igbo ''as they wish to be called? if i had to give points for this debate you already flunked since you dont even know the correct name of the people you want to debate with FYI.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by bkbabe97: 7:02am On May 26, 2010
ama-diva:

@ kobojunkie ,
you live in america so you should be better versed on human rights .if you want to debate with a people dont you think you should accord them that respect and call them'' igbo ''as they wish to be called? if i had to give points for this debate you already flunked since you dont even know the correct name of the people you want to debate with FYI.

They r Ibo!!! Thats how it was written in my history books in high school and thats what the right pronunciation is! Who invented this language, the Ibo man or the white man? So, why should an Ibo man attempt to teach me the English language?! Write it in ur own language [b]without using the english alphabets [/b]and it'll be pronounced anyway u want! But until then. . . . Besides, I've attempted saying "Igbo" and its virtually impossible. So, I guess its only fair that its written the way its pronounced!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by metalgong5(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2010
bk/babe97:

They r Ibo!!! Thats how it was written in my history books in high school and thats what the right pronunciation is! Who invented this language, the Ibo man or the white man? So, why should an Ibo man attempt to teach me the English language?! Write it in your own language [b]without using the english alphabets [/b]and it'll be pronounced anyway u want! But until then. . . . Besides, I've attempted saying "Igbo" and its virtually impossible. So, I guess its only fair that its written the way its pronounced!

Dumb Latino basta-rd . . . . . Why can't you start looking for your biological father.
It is really a shame and pathetic that you take your adulterous mother's yoruba bootymate as your father
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by bkbabe97: 11:17am On May 26, 2010
metal-gong:

Dumb Latino basta-rd . . . . . Why can't you start looking for your biological father.
It is really a shame and pathetic that you take your adulterous mother's yoruba bootymate as your father

Ah, MENTALgong!!! What lies will u come up with next? lol. Pssst. . . . . my "real" dad thinks ure hilarious!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by hycent(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2010
Igbo or Ibo, the sound are not the same and not for the same people, i believe that the "ibo" indicate delta ibo, while "igbo" which is the one i know is the right word for a true son of the soil of his father (whether biafra of nigeria)

I AM A BIAFRA BOY AND I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ONE.

BLF
GREAT MASSOBIAN

Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by vicenzo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
Nigeria is a geographical expression,it has never been a country,forty years after the civil war nigeria has not changed for the good,you cant be applying the same method and expect different results.Biafra was a legitimate cause,forty three yrs ago our fathers saw the reasons for it,today those reasons are still before us. Nigerians are always afraid when they hear biafra,does it mean they cant do without ndi igbo?I am a biafra and i have not met any true igbo man that dont want biafra except few individuals mostly politicians and their families who in one way or the other are benefiting from this corrupt entity called nigeria and i will not be suprised if does anti biafra igbo in this nairaland are in this league. God bless the land of the rising.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by abadaba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
hycent:

Igbo or Ibo, the sound are not the same and not for the same people, i believe that the "ibo" indicate delta ibo, while "igbo" which is the one i know is the right word for a true son of the soil of his father (whether biafra of nigeria)

BLF
GREAT MASSOBIAN

You are insulting Igbo people from Delta state by typing the above crap. Igbo is Igbo either in Delta, Rivers or South east Nigeria. Get this in your empty skull.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by aljharem(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
eina, we know the truth

the truth about biafra and the civil war

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552824.64.html#msg7170661
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by jason12345: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
abadaba:

You are insulting Igbo people from Delta state by typing the above crap. Igbo is Igbo either in Delta, Rivers or South east Nigeria. Get this in your empty skull.

[size=20pt]my brother, don't be insulted. it goes to show that you were never considered igbo at the first place[/size]. don't worry, when biafra is formed you would also be calling for secession!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by aljharem(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

[size=20pt]my brother, don't be insulted. it goes to show that you were never considered igbo at the first place[/size]. don't worry, when biafra is formed you would also be calling for secession!!! grin grin grin grin grin

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this biafrans are group of people that just want to expand there territory angry angry
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ezeagu(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
A bunch of dumbos above.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by jason12345: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2010
ezeagu:

A bunch of dumbos above.

it either you are blind or you did not see what your brother put down! he does not consider him as an igbo man.period!
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by chyz(m): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

it either you are blind or you did not see what your brother put down! he does not consider him as an igbo man.period!

You mind is unjust and you mouth smells of suppression.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by ezeagu(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

Even more of a dumbo from the fact that you can't read two simple sentences, go back and read what you quoted, this time read it as it was written instead of how you want it to be.
Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by jason12345: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2010
chyz:

You mind is unjust and you mouth smells of suppression.

suppression of who?? did you not read what he said?

hycent:

BLF
GREAT MASSOBIAN

Re: Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! by chyz(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

suppression of who?? did you not read what he said?

Point taken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns / Police Outlaws Volunteer Security Outfit In Kaduna / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.