Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post (2802 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by luvly101: 9:56am On May 15, 2016
REQUEST

Girl: "I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.If someone is going to move into high-cost residential area of Manhattan, $250k annual income is not enough.

“I’m here humbly to ask a few questions: 1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym) 2) Which age group should I target? 3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys. 4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married) , Ms. Pretty”

RESPONSE

Millionaire : “Dear Ms. Pretty, I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyze your situation as a professional investor.My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.”

“Details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money.” Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.However, there is a deadly problem here. Your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.”

“From the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later. By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trade has a position. Dating you is also a “trading position. If the trade value dropped, we would sell it. It’s not a good idea to keep it for the long term. The same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision, any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased.” Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advise you to forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy.You could seek to become rich yourself, earning a $500k annual income. This is more likely than you finding a rich fool. Hope this reply helps.”

A deserving reply to a depreciation asset? grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 9:59am On May 15, 2016
Hhmmmmm
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 10:01am On May 15, 2016
All these because of common $500k

When will these people start acting like Dj Khaled? grin

Call my name... Dj Khaled... You smart, you loyal, take this money spend it for nothing. tongue
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Stephandeswardt: 10:03am On May 15, 2016
luvly101:
REQUEST

Girl: "I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.If someone is going to move into high-cost residential area of Manhattan, $250k annual income is not enough.

“I’m here humbly to ask a few questions: 1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym) 2) Which age group should I target? 3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys. 4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married) , Ms. Pretty”

RESPONSE

Millionaire : “Dear Ms. Pretty, I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyze your situation as a professional investor.My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.”

“Details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money.” Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.However, there is a deadly problem here. Your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.”

“From the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later. By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trade has a position. Dating you is also a “trading position. If the trade value dropped, we would sell it. It’s not a good idea to keep it for the long term. The same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision, any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased.” Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advise you to forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy.You could seek to become rich yourself, earning a $500k annual income. This is more likely than you finding a rich fool. Hope this reply helps.”

A deserving reply to a depreciation asset? grin grin grin

Same reason I didn't marry my ex......pity the fool that married her.....very smart girl......but limited her potential to beauty and good sex....

2 Likes

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by cruzita(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2016
that guy even get time to reply her self
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 10:23am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:
All these because of common $500k

When will these people start acting like Dj Khaled? grin

Call my name... Dj Khaled... You smart, you loyal, take this money spend it for nothing. tongue

I wonder oo!! When I were in the states of Congo, we spended money as if it's tisu payper. grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 10:27am On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder oo!! When I were in the states of Congo, we spended money as if it's tisu payper. grin

Yeah, We Buying million dollar cars and forgotten to using it grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 10:31am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah, We Buying million dollar cars and forgotten to using it grin

My guy!! I remember that Egg rolls Royse phantom coup(e) you bought last year!!

You gave it to your side chick right?
Abeg chop hand joor grin

Ya da real MVP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 10:35am On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

My guy!! I remember that Egg rolls Royse phantom coup(e) you bought last year!!

You gave it to your side chick right?
Abeg chop hand joor grin

Ya da real MVP cheesy

Yeah, that's me bro. We don't use to louding things. Prouding is bad wink

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 10:37am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah, that's me bro. We don't use to louding things. Prouding is bad wink

Na so baba.. Louding is a sin grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so baba.. Louding is a sin grin

Yes oh I gats money! cheesy.

Abeg you get 50naira change there? I wan take am pay offering sad

4 Likes

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Yes oh I gats money! cheesy.

Abeg you get 50naira change there? I wan take am pay offering sad

cheesy grin cheesy brotherly, I get #500,000 for atm but I nor get tfare to go GTB close to Aguda.

If u fit loan me #100 make I enter bus from Mushin,na #10k I go give u if I use my atm cheesy grin

Trust me, I gats money mhennn grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy brotherly, I get #500,000 for atm but I nor get tfare to go GTB close to Aguda.

If u fit loan me #100 make I enter bus from Mushin,na #10k I go give u if I use my atm cheesy grin

The problem with big men like us is that we don't use to have little change like 1k, 500, 100 in our wallet.... The thing dey tire me mehn, arrgghhh. Dammit mehn! undecided

You know watin you go do, just enter all those red brt and if conductor ask for money tell am say you be staff grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by joeace2020(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth and vizkiz are professional clowns grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by KingRex1(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

The problem with big men like us is that we don't use to have little change like 1k, 500, 100 in our wallet.... The thing dey tire me mehn, arrgghhh. Dammit mehn! undecided

You know watin you go do, just enter all those red brt and if conductor ask for money tell am say you be staff grin

lol I remember how one conductor almost killed one guy for mile2 cut of this shii
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by tolzy90(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
That 'exponential depreciation' part killed me lol

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 11:08am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

grin cheesy grin

Conductor:: Owo da? undecided

Me:: ***in a thick weed voice**Alaye, chillax joor, I be staff cool

Conductor::: ***in a thicker weed/ monkey tail / ogogoro voice ***--Olooribu nie ni!!fun mi owo mi joor!!!Ko sere ni Moscow!!
Abi ori eleyi o pe ni? undecided

ME:: I be staff joor! cool

***10 minutes later***

My NEW look ::: grin cheesy

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by vizkiz: 11:43am On May 15, 2016
KingRex1:
lol I remember how one conductor almost killed one guy for mile2 cut of this shii

lol...Maybe the guy no get strong face. If you use during face tell am say "ogbeni I be staff" him go look you very well to confirm maybe you strong or not. grin

Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin
Conductor:: Owo da? undecided
Me:: ***in a thick weed voice**Alaye, chillax joor, I be staff cool
Conductor::: ***in a thicker weed/ monkey tail / ogogoro voice ***--Olooribu nie ni!!fun mi owo mi joor!!!Ko sere ni Moscow!!
Abi ori eleyi o pe ni? undecided
ME:: I be staff joor! cool
***10 minutes later***
My NEW look ::: grin cheesy

chai... Why you no tell am say you be mopo and you go form phone call for am like say you dey call your squad come meet. My padi dey follow conductor do gentle man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by marsoden: 12:00pm On May 15, 2016
Abeg whatever highness you guys are on this afternoon, abeg pass am to me, I need am real quick.
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Izyyblaze(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

See me laughing like mad woman.
You sha will not kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Izyyblaze(f): 12:14pm On May 15, 2016
joeace2020:
Smellymouth and vizkiz are professional clowns grin grin
I'm telling you.
They have both got first class in the school of "clowniology".lol

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
Izyyblaze:

I'm telling you.

Bae, life is too short.. it's best you laugh out loud and act like the world is coming to an end anytime soon grin.

Me and vizkiz right now!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Smellymouth: 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bae, life is too short.. it's best you laugh out loud and act like the world is coming to an end anytime soon.. grin

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by Izyyblaze(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bae, life is too short.. it's best you laugh out loud and act like the world is coming to an end anytime soon grin.

Lol,true talk.
Have fun dear.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by joeace2020(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
Izyyblaze:

I'm telling you.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by luvly101: 11:29pm On May 19, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

Same reason I didn't marry my ex......pity the fool that married her.....very smart girl......but limited her potential to beauty and good sex....

That fool might have passed her to another fool. grin
Re: Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post by luvly101: 10:37am On May 20, 2016
Another sick one grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? / The Way Igbo Men Work Hard / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.