Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40468 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
Praktikals:

Poison ke? Rara o. A sweet 16 like you can only bring out the youth in me
Which kind youth? Abegii go die sumwia else
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

Which kind youth? Abegii go die sumwia else

gringringrin
gringrin
grin
A trial will convince you
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 5:53pm On May 16, 2016
Praktikals:

gringringrin
gringrin
grin
A trial will convince you
No need
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
yemsai:

No need
You are to pretty to be hostile shocked
I don look your dp tire
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
If you like, live in a ditch it really isn't my business, the question is, how do you throw someone out of society?

If you don't have an answer, no need to quote me spewing gibberish.

Abeg go na....thats one thing with women...
u like quarrel and insult too much
Go sleep outside ur marital home and the society will protect u...
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
Praktikals:

You are to pretty to be hostile shocked
I don look your dp tire
Hmmm...kontinu
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Kimoni: 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
...so I heard
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by danidee10(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am responsible for what i type not what you understand.

Just shataaap!!!!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 7:25am On May 17, 2016
danidee10:

Just shataaap!!!!
wasn't talking,i typed.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by murphyjames(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2016
cruzita:
they are not learned
who is learned?? our fore fathers lived a fulfilled lives more than us.. we are just manipulated by the so called western education which have clouded our reasoning and perception..
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 7:08pm On May 17, 2016
MarieSucre:

I don't support the original point but Why should she not deserve a husband?
You won't like to read it when I'm giving you the reasons she don't deserve a husband right? grin
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2016
Flashh:

You won't like to read it when I'm giving you the reasons she don't deserve a husband right? grin

Don't get.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
MarieSucre:

Don't get.
What I'm trying to let you know is... When I'm explaining to you, you might feel less if you aren't a virgin. Sorry to say.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dasparrow: 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
Praktikals:

Any wife not disvirgined by her husband has no moral justification to complain when the husband cheats after marriage.

Yes she has because at the rate with which many of you Nigerian-bred men defile little girls as young as 2 years old, it will become increasingly difficult to find virgins when young girls are continuously disvirgined by adult males in this satanic Nigerian society that claims to be religious and righteous. And then we wonder why God has long turned His back on this nation.

@Post

I am just here to say that you can never make heaven if you don't repent from sexual immorality. If you consider infidelity in marriage okay, then you should not blame those who have chosen to by-pass marriage altogether because they don't want to catch any sexually transmitted disease. This mindset many of you have here is the reason why HIV/AIDS ravaged the African continent more than anywhere else. The entire world knows that the average African male engages in risky sexual behavior. No wonder their wives are home secretly nursing all the sexually transmitted diseases their philandering husbands gave them.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Vikky014(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
lol. i love this
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2016
Flashh:

What I'm trying to let you know is... When I'm explaining to you, you might feel less if you aren't a virgin. Sorry to say.

Why should someone feel less coz they're not a virgin?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 11:55pm On May 17, 2016
MarieSucre:

Why should someone feel less coz they're not a virgin?
Babe, we'll discuss that tomorrow. grin
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2016
Flashh:
Babe, we'll discuss that tomorrow. grin

ok
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by danidee10(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
wasn't talking,i typed.

Then shaaaarap your hand grin.... Stop typing poo
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

ok
Nawao. cheesy
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Puah(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Then God will punish him for cheating on a good woman.
.....lol....
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by theEYe21(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
For females, being a virgin is overrated. A girl can be disvirgined in many ways apart from sexual intercourse.
Flashh:

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thoughty2:

I look around and all I see is crap. If you find a good spouse in this generation, Just be thanking God for the rest of your life cos its clear that people have become wicked without any feeling of true love.
If you truely love someone, you will not do anything that will deeply hurt the person's emotions( whether in his presence or absence). May God help our generation

Amen oh. wickedness everywhere
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Freksy:

Most times, when a woman cheats on her husband, it doesnt mean the woman no longer love or have feelings for her husband.

Most women cant do without tasting other guys. Its in their DNA.

When a woman goes out to cheat, she'll still come home to her husband.

MATES THAT TRULY LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, DO NOT CHEAT.

Preach it bro!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
ChazzyGee:
People can make excuse for their errors, cheating is bad..... Period.
If you love your spouse you cannot be cheating on him/her... True love is sanctity.

Tell them!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
ChazzyGee:
People can make excuse for their errors, cheating is bad..... Period.
If you love your spouse you cannot be cheating on him/her... True love is sanctity.

Tell them! especially the men
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
ericuzor:
Not all men cheat my message to ladies when you are looking for a quality in a man you forget to Search for a man who is contented because a man who is contented can hardly cheat on you i see men that cheat as greedy mofos who don't know what they want or what they have they just want it all.. It's also good to find love because when you are inlove you can never get tired of your partner every lovemaking will seem like the first time.....

well said
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
ericuzor:
Not all men cheat my message to ladies when you are looking for a quality in a man you forget to Search for a man who is contented because a man who is contented can hardly cheat on you i see men that cheat as greedy mofos who don't know what they want or what they have they just want it all.. It's also good to find love because when you are inlove you can never get tired of your partner every lovemaking will seem like the first time.....

well said!

@OP, what then do you teach your male child?hope you will be proud to teach him to cheat on his own wife too so the cycle continues. And your son should be proud to say my father taught me that. Wickedness comes in different dimensions not only when you claim to be boko haram....this too is wickedness.May God save our daughters from wicked & deceptive men
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by imurboss: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mintayo:
God help this generation. What happens to faithfulness? Loyalty ND respect?
You can't say you love someone and then cheat on them. It's a lie.

Sadly that's what majority of men are preaching,and i'm sure that's what they would teach their children too embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / Whose Church Is The Family Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.