Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40372 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by DesChyko: 6:38pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.

This is one messed-up comment. There are a lot of things that can make a man unfit to live, but unfortunately, cheating isn't one of them because marriage ranks low on the basic necessities for survival and existence in the society. Don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Kay17: 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

It depends on what you mean by love. The love demonstrated by buying handbags, shoes, diamond rings and makeup kit, can easily be maintained with cheating as long as the husband keeps buying the handbags.

There is love shown by a deeper commitment of trust and empathy/friendship. That your partner will remain at your side regardless of the circumstances. That love will be destroyed with cheating.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Abduletudaye(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.

You have spoken the truth. I pray we all find that suitable partner.. smiley
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ybalogs(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
Seriously
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by tabithababy(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.
. Yes you are right. Cheating on your wife does not mean you don't love your wife. Just make sure she doesn't catch you because she will never love you like before or better still hate you. angry
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by sweetcocoa(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
Ofcourse cheating doesn't mean you no longer have feelings for your partner, heck! You my even still love them but you don't love them enough to respect them and not cheat on them.

My dear, I really wonder the kind of love you have for someone you cheat on and my conclusion is that, it is not genuine.

I don't see why/how it's not easy to be with one person who treats you the way you do them, what more could you possibly ask for?

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:

Our culture forbids that undecided

marvelck:
Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

Bitter truth
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Protein01(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
Go and kill him na......worst off is ladies r worst off dese days.......

A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Dhenz: 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:

If you can't stay loyal to one person don't even start a relationship not to talk of marriage,it's the challenge of staying true to one person that makes it what it is not this crab you 're playing. This is your standard go on with it not coming to the public so you won't mislead other people and the thunder that will consume you will be less.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ybalogs(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2016
Ole laya pupo, ko si nto buru X2 Obirin to loko meji odi ashewo Obirin to loko meji illegal niii Ajibola Alabi Pasuma

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by momove4real25(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2016
Infidelity is bad for both men n women. I don't see reason y some guys will say it is normal fr we boys to cheat. One of my work mate analyzed it by sayg we ladies are of difrent kinds of fruit, pawpaw, pineapple, mango,cashew, banana and u boys are fruit salad. U always get tired of eatg one specie of fruit. But to be honest is very bad fr both side. Ofin to mu egu lo mu eleha. If u wana settle down just prepare ur mind that ur man will definitely cheat on u, so if he doesn't den u are lucky. Don't let it give u heart break when it hapns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
Nnemuka:
same goes for women.
a woman who cheats on her man doesnt hate him, she just loves adventure and a taste of new penis.

Dont just say it. Try to cheat and see the consequences of women cheating in a man's world.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by princedede(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:

Well its not in my DNA.. I chose to b diffrt... U can't say u love someone and cheat on them.. Where is the love in it? Where is it written in d Bible dat God created man with cheating in their DNA.? My friend no excuse for infidelity

8 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by neocortex: 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:

I bet you don't know the meaning of that.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ybalogs(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
That's why Islam gives the chance to men to marry 4 wives. Doesn't mean you can sleep with them when the marriage is not formalised. In other words, there's no excuse for fornication so desist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by tabithababy(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
Kay17:

It depends on what you mean by love. The love demonstrated by buying handbags, shoes, diamond rings and makeup kit, can easily be maintained with cheating as long as the husband keeps buying the handbags.

There is love shown by a deeper commitment of trust and empathy/friendship. That your partner will remain at your side regardless of the circumstances. That love will be destroyed with cheating.
. Fact. cool
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by iPopAlomo(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
True talk OP...
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ybalogs(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
Yes, sleeping with other women doesn't mean you don't love your partner but that's called cheating. The big question is "is it OK to cheat on your partner" ?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Mypeople2(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
OP please it is not in our DNA. It is personal.I know of several persons that do not cheat on their wives. Well, I do not know if those that cheat love their wives at that point in time but I know so many of them return to their wives after "the madness of adventure".
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

For real! Are you kidding me?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by horlajide: 6:48pm On May 15, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by guru03(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
Their is no justification for evil act of cheating, I wonder why such act from men is normal and from women that becomes taboo.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hary158: 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

Even cheating doesn't stop the wife from loving her husband too,do you agree?

epically clownic!!!!!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by charlsecy(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn
How many wives did Abraham have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
kemi must not join nairaland... see spoilt gals talking with no shame at all. Where is this life going?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bebe2(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:

babe harsh grin grin

can they handle it??
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Jchi9876: 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:

modern day woman rights olosho

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by just2okworld(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
LolZz
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

Madam,calm down. This pu$$iy you want us to chop o,shey ba only the husband don chop am. It is very unreasonable for you to tell a man not to cheat on a fairly used pu$$iy. These pu$$ies that you girls use anyhow in your youth and you now want the husbands to stick to just that tokunbo pu$$iy. Naija men are wiser than that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
What's d big deal in cheating ......most men can't be faithful. ...so stop living in denial. ....and dey r not doing it to hurt anybody its just not easy period
One realist spotted cool
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:55pm On May 15, 2016
I have always wondered about these silly justifications. Then why marry then? Why not spend your life jumping from one pu.ssy to another, have the fullest of adventure and be hailed as Boss, while sparing another human being the hurt and emotional pain that comes with having a selfish partner with no respect for the marriage institution?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bebe2(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2016
Jchi9876:

modern day woman rights olosho

grin grin grin grin grin

the thing pain u cheesy cheesy

kpele cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards / Whose Church Is The Family Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.