Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos (1137 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by broseme: 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
Star actress Mercy Johnson's husband is celebrating his birthday today.To mark his birthday,Mercy Johnson shared lovely family photos on IG and wrote...….

'So confused on what to say to you today,my love.Happy birthday to the mate of my soul.U are a good man, thank you for making me so happy'.

Happy birthday to him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFbX3HmykBe/

Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by broseme: 2:23pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
wow.... hbd to him
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by yellowbeauty(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2016
HBD to him...wonderful family, They look nice
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
woaw hbd to him,lovely pix
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by themmyd: 2:53pm On May 15, 2016
Beautiful kiss HBD to him, y dey come remove that cute baby for the remaining picture, God bless your home dear.
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by omoyemirally(f): 2:55pm On May 15, 2016
I love mercy johnson
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by nuelzy: 3:02pm On May 15, 2016
lovely home
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by cruzita(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
chai!!!! that their daughter go do shakara for this world tire .see her pose

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Killed Female MTN Worker Has Been Arrested / Obama Eats Chinese Food With Cel Chef & CNN Host, Anthony Bourdain (photo) / Kannywood Actor Abbas Sadiq Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.