Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion (743 Views)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
Good day everyone, I come again with my thread lol... Hope u find it interesting and learn something from it.. Whayasay!

I read a post about cheating men and how women ended relationships because a guy was too faithful and all that, and I came across another one which talks about "if a guy isn't cheating on his girl, then it means he isn't wanted by other girls, which somehow means he ain't attractive anymore so she'll end the relationship with him just because he doesn't find him with other women"

I know how ladies feel when they have a handsome dude who is wanted by many ladies but can't have him cos he's all hers and she feels proud of such a guy and would do anything to keep him all to her self, it's not necessary for a guy to cheat, perhaps this tip may come in handy for the guys who are going through these kinda troubles with their girls.

In my relationship, this is how it goes, she reads my texts and chats with different ladies, she sees how much I am wanted by ladies, but same time notices how I profess undying love for her (my girlfriend) and how I turn down their requests, all these makes her want to keep me more, love me more and all that, she notices stares from other ladies when we go on a date together, it doesn't really mean u should cheat on her so she can keep u, or hide ur chats with other ladies just so u don't get dumped... Show her the chats, let her know there are so many ladies on ur waiting list, let her know ur worth, be calm and gentle, be an extremely funny guy, dress well and neat, keep that hair shining... Keep fit, give her the attention she needs, especially when that lady stares at u in public in that manner (u know the manner am talking about) but never cheat for real... And she will NEVER let go if u such a guy... Thank u!

*Runs outta thread smiley
Re: My Opinion by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
grin ohhhh okies...
Re: My Opinion by possibilita(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
Well nice opinion,but it doesn't matter.
Re: My Opinion by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
possibilita:
Well nice opinion,but it doesn't matter.
ooh well thanks bro smiley
Re: My Opinion by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2016
All unto God

1 Like

Re: My Opinion by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2016
What works in your relationship might not work for other peoples relationship, shey you know??
Re: My Opinion by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
firstking01:
What works in your relationship might not work for other peoples relationship, shey you know??
very true bro...
Re: My Opinion by flokii: 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
Who your opinion epp? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Data Just Got Cheaper On Airtel / What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? / Does D Receivier Or Giver Of MouthAction Still Count As A Virgin!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.