Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION (4158 Views)

Nigeria Is Too Divided Along Ethnic, Religious Lines – Dickson / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by CSTR6: 4:20pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when its time for intertribal marriage, they remember One Nigeria
but when they hear about Igbo President or South East development, their tribalistic nature comes out.
I remember in 2014 when a guy(non-igbo) told me in their house that he love me as an Igbo girl but He hate Igbo men.
I was shocked by that statement!
I just cut every contact with the mofo.
They are savages. I now understand why some developed nations like japan are a tad negative towards foreign marriages to japanese citizens. These marriages help in weakening the nationhood and tainting the social order.
We now have many efulefus in igboland and you wonder where in God's name did these people pop out from?Bearing igbo names without the natural igbo resilience and sense of independence.
These are products of strange marriages.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:
If Buhari wants to prove to us how much he cherishes nigeria's unity let him give his daughters to Igbo Christian men UNCONDITIONALLY. If Zahra Buhari becomes Zahra Igboanugo heavens will not fall. But can Buhari do that?
Engrfaruq start from the president himself to preach your unity gospel.

Must Buhari do everything before we start seeing good in that thing? In the next few years to come Buhari will become part of the masses just like gej... So don't wait for other people to do things before believing whether that thing is right or not
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
All the Igbos shouting Tufiakwa aren't u the same people giving your daughters to White men who believe in gay and who doesn't even have tribe or any respect for your tribe? I need a sensible answer pls
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by medpren: 4:29pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Must Buhari do everything before we start seeing good in that thing? In the next few years to come Buhari will become part of the masses just like gej... So don't wait for other people to do things before believing whether that thing is right or not

Buhari is the head , My people say that when the head of a fish rotten, it will affect the other part. Buhari himself is rotten in tribalism, he made many nigerians (including me) a conservative regionalist (I used to be liberal). So let the fulani man show the way out by giving out his UK educated daughters to Christian Igbo men.

If you can not preach to him, take your sanctimonous 'unity rubbish' elsewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by cheruv: 4:29pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Oh lord! one bigot has been spotted.. may You take control of his situation and cleanse his heart of this hatred Ameen
I think you're the bigot here...
Someone stated reality which everyone knows yet all you can do is brand him a bigot
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2016
To Serve As Example, I'm Offering Myself To any interested Igbo Girl.

Prerequisite ...... that girl must be extremely Beautiful.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

Buhari is the head , My people say that when the head of a fish rotten, it will affect the other part. Buhari himself is rotten in tribalism, he made many nigerians (including me) a conservative regionalist (I used to be liberal). So let the fulani man show the way out by giving out his UK educated daughters to Christian Igbo men.

If you can not preach to him, take your sanctimonous 'unity rubbish' elsewhere.

Which European leader gave out his daughter to an Igbo man before u people started giving your daughters out to white men?
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by bodeloja: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Are u extremely Rich? Do u think poor men get married in Igboland? How many beggars have u seen in Igboland? The lesser always seeks the superior. U no get level!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2016
bodeloja:

Are u extremely Rich? Do u think poor men get married in Igboland? How many beggars have u seen in Igboland? The lesser always seeks the superior. U no get level!

Yes I'm extremely Rich
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by bodeloja: 4:43pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Yes I'm extremely Rich

But u have no class.

Imagine a smelly ugly Yoruba guy with craw craw, opening line is, "One Nigeria, oya omo Igbo open yansh." I guess that is wat the Fulani rapist herdsmen say too.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by medpren: 4:44pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Which European leader gave out his daughter to an Igbo man before u people started giving your daughters out to white men?

Wetin concern european leader with this talkie now? Are european leaders begging to unite with Igbos.
You muslims are the ones begging the East for unity so that oil can keep flowing undisturbed, I gave you a suggestion about what your muslim leader buhari can do to show he really wants unity but you are here telling us about what european leaders did and didn't do.
Farooq, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by omenka(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin Omenka will make one nasty brother in-law, i for say make i marry im sister come Anambra cheesy
I not what most of yall think I am. But I'm still cool with that. gringrin
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
bodeloja:

But u have no class.

Imagine a smelly Yoruba guy with craw craw, opening line is, One Nigeria, oya omo Igbo open yansh. I guess that is wat the Fulani rapist herdsmen say too.

don't u have sweet words in ur dictionary?
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

Wetin concern european leader with this talkie now? Are european leaders begging to unite with Igbos.
You muslims are the ones begging the East for unity so that oil can keep flowing undisturbed, I gave you a suggestion about what your muslim leader buhari can do to show he really wants unity but you are here telling about what european leaders did and didn't do.
Farooq, go and sleep.

But you're still giving your daughters out to the whites.... Or that one na Biznessss haha abi?
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by medpren: 4:56pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

But you're still giving your daughters out to the whites.... Or that one na Biznessss haha abi?

Keep begging for unity by supporting a bigotted presidiot!
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:
When people intermarry, they tend to look at one another as brothers and sisters keepers.

With the level of hatred existing between the major tribes in this country, I think one of the ways out is for an Igbo girl to marry an Hausa Man, Yoruba man to marry an Hausa girl, Hausa girl to find herself in the East in Mr. X's compound in the name of marriage....

With these kind of intermarriages, I believe Nigeria will get it right in the next few years to come.

My humble opinion! !!
Oga,no one falls 4 dis ur swt talk.in fact ur kind are d retiring ethnic bigots bt notn really changes
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Ngozi123(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

So this is the real reason for why you've made this thread. You don't have to be in favour of 'One Nigeria' to marry an Igbo girl; Germans are marrying Spaniards, the French are marrying the British and they each have their own sovereign states.

Btw, if you're one of those closet tribalists who like Igbo girls but dislike Igbo people as a whole then please look elsewhere for a wife.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by ibedun: 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

So this is the real reason for why you've made this thread. You don't have to be in favour of 'One Nigeria' to marry an Igbo girl; Germans are marrying Spaniards, the French are marrying the British and they each have their own sovereign states.

Btw, if you're one of those closet tribalists who like Igbo girls but dislike Igbo people as a whole then please look elsewhere for a wife.

That's me!!!! Proudly and arrogantly 95%
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Masterclass32: 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
Op forget it. There are a lot of things that can fix Nigeria but inter-tribal marriage is not one of them.

How about starting with true federalism? I believe if we practise true federalism or regional govt, bigotry and tribal suspicion will drastically reduce cos each of the federating units or regions will mind their business and develop at their pace, not spying and trying to bring each other down.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

Ngozi am sorry I'm looking for a fine Igbo girl not ur type kikikikiki
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Ngozi am sorry I'm looking for a fine Igbo girl not ur type kikikikiki

I get the feeling that you're mistaking me for someone else... I don't think that I've been acquainted with you before.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by gidgiddy: 8:16pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Oh lord! one bigot has been spotted.. may You take control of his situation and cleanse his heart of this hatred Ameen

There is bigotry here. I'm an Igbo man, I have little or nothing in commin with a Yoruba or Hausa man and I want my own independent Homeland or nation.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Ngozi123(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
ibedun:

That's me!!!! Proudly and arrogantly 95%

Well done undecided.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

I get the feeling that you're mistaking me for someone else... I don't think that I've been acquainted with you before.

I'm not mistaking u for anybody and I didn't say we're acquainted but I know ure not fine.... hihihihihi
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by cheruv: 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:
All the Igbos shouting Tufiakwa aren't u the same people giving your daughters to White men who believe in gay and who doesn't even have tribe or any respect for your tribe? I need a sensible answer pls
Just like sarduana who believed in employing foreigners over Igbos, we Igbos would rather give out our daughters to non Nigerians than Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Ngozi123(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

I'm not mistaking u for anybody and I didn't say we're acquainted but I know ure not fine.... hihihihihi

Ok. I thought that you were one of those posters that keep mistaking me for another Ngozi who used to post here- I can't remember her username. As for you thinking that I'm ugly, well, I highly doubt that you're in a position to judge seeing as I'm 100% sure that you've never seen my picture before but to give you a clue as to how I look, let me just say that I doubt that you could marry a women who is more beautiful than me. Goodbye.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when its time for intertribal marriage, they remember One Nigeria
but when they hear about Igbo President or South East development, their tribalistic nature comes out.
I remember in 2014 when a guy(non-igbo) told me in their house that he love me as an Igbo girl but He hate Igbo men.
I was shocked by that statement!
I just cut every contact with the mofo.
Lets stop this pretence, Nigeria is NOT a nation but a forceful amalgamation of tribes with different ideologies

Isn't that what life is? A bunch of racists, tribalists, bigots, hypocrites and more made to coexist without prior consent.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

Ok. I thought that you were one of those posters that keep mistaking me for another Ngozi who used to post here- I can't remember her username. As for you thinking that I'm ugly, well, I highly doubt that you're in a position to judge seeing as I'm 100% sure that you've never seen my picture before but to give you a clue as to how I look, let me just say that I doubt that you could marry a women who is more beautiful than me. Goodbye.

Chaiii... See Self Accreditation ..... If u are beautiful. then let's talk... I know u won't. love me now but once u start hearing my sweet words u will definitely fall like rain.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Ngozi123(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2016
engrfaruq:

Chaiii... See Self Accreditation ..... If u are beautiful. then let's talk... I know u won't. love me now but once u start hearing my sweet words u will definitely fall like rain.

No thanks.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by engrfaruq(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

No thanks.

I know say u don begin dey happie say U get Hausa Bf... Thinking of what to tell Amaka dem tomorrow. If I catch u thinking of that again ehn... My gf fine pass u I swear.
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 3:54am On May 16, 2016
samted:

Isn't that what life is? A bunch of racists, tribalists, bigots, hypocrites and more made to coexist without prior consent.
wow, sweetheart. Long time
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 6:45am On May 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
wow, sweetheart. Long time

Ikr...you didn't even check on a neega cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) / BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / What Is The Meaning Of Python Dance(egwu Eke) By The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.