Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members (15319 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by DropShot: 10:22am On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat about APC members who stole to fund the president's campaign.
Go to court with your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2016
DropShot:

Go to court with your evidence.

Lolz now you are saying go to court with ur "evidence" wen we have going to court and the legal proceedings has be dictated by the president.
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by kajoula(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2016
[size=22pt]sir.....
greed killed you[/size]
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by Mbediogu(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2016
Richardonald:
We all know all of u, politics a dirty game, jump from party to another whenever the existing party falls........ If broda jona was still presido u would not say all this traread sh

I have just read the section of Obj's 'My watch vol 2' where the author highlighted the roles of Senators Hambagda of Borno and Mantu of Plateau states in relation to then Third term saga. Mantu is cleaner and more intelligent than he looks. My opinion though.
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by mikolo80: 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat about APC members who stole to fund the president's campaign.
at least they shared the stolen money with voters (projects and rice), pdp chop alone die alone
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by IVORY2009(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2016
mikolo80:
at least they shared the stolen money with voters (projects and rice), pdp chop alone die alone

grin does that mean they will not go to jail, if found to be guilty by the courts....
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by mikolo80: 1:59pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

grin does that mean they will not go to jail, if found to be guilty by the courts....
depends on who controls then.hope another party forms that will probe apc so that the transformation will be complete,but for now let pdp feel the heat.next time they'll try not to lose to Buhariesque individual.
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
mikolo80:
depends on who controls then.hope another party forms that will probe apc so that the transformation will be complete,but for now let pdp feel the heat.next time they'll try not to lose to Buhariesque individual.

you are saying, until another party comes to power, before they can be jailed for using public funds to fund Buhari's campaign, even wen the courts find them guilt? Now where is the change Nigerians are all looking forward to, the fight against corruption should be cut across all individuals.
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by Emmalex83: 3:01pm On May 16, 2016
see who is talking after obasanjo i believe this one is d most 2nd corrupt person during obasanjo regime. the money that obasanjo gave him to share for senators to support his 3rd term bid he cornered d money. d person that cannot win his own polling unit as a senator shows u that he's an accursed man. U are here today vomiting nonsense
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by zudozz: 6:41pm On May 16, 2016
BUT U LOOK LIKE A FOOL.
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by mikolo80: 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

you are saying, until another party comes to power, before they can be jailed for using public funds to fund Buhari's campaign, even wen the courts find them guilt? Now where is the change Nigerians are all looking forward to, the fight against corruption should be cut across all individuals.
are you saying until Jesus(the only impartial human I know) comes nobody should be probed? can you jail your friends and family members who are corrupt.? simple question and be real with your answer. only an outsider can probe you properly, it's human nature
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by IVORY2009(m): 4:04am On May 17, 2016
mikolo80:
are you saying until Jesus(the only impartial human I know) comes nobody should be probed? can you jail your friends and family members who are corrupt.? simple question and be real with your answer. only an outsider can probe you properly, it's human nature

den the change is still far off
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by mikolo80: 4:50am On May 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

den the change is still far off
nope it's right here right now
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by Nobody: 5:08am On May 17, 2016
This is the same joker who demanded money from El Rufai to confirm his ministerial appointment. Theif forming saint
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by IVORY2009(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2016
mikolo80:
nope it's right here right now
how? Can u pls explain...
Re: Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members by mikolo80: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

how? Can u pls explain...
different ppl(looters i know but still change)
they actually have projects to show for their looting(roads,malls,airports,micro mini power plants,brt,flyovers,yes-o,o-yes cadets albeit at inflated cost,which one pdp do?)
at least for once ppl are scared of going to courtunlike bfor they will be smiling in handcuffs(bankole etc)
and most important of all,apc will be scared of being proobed if they lose so they will be forced to deliver on some of their promises while pdp will have to share out of their loot via rice or other dividends of democracy(more benefits to the voters) if they want to continue looting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Elegbeleye Dumps PDP (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate / Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.