Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

A Community In Edo State Use Electric Wires To Sun Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Community In Edo State Use Electric Wires To Sun Clothes (864 Views)

FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Community In Edo State Use Electric Wires To Sun Clothes by macino1(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
No doubt the issue of power is becoming something else in Nigeria. The power situation is obvioisly going from bad to worse. This was evident in a community in my State (Edo State), where the locals in the community started using the BEDC (NEPA) electric wires as lines for their clothes.
Below are the pictures taking from the news, as reported by EBS TV.

Re: A Community In Edo State Use Electric Wires To Sun Clothes by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 15, 2016
hmmm this is deep.
Re: A Community In Edo State Use Electric Wires To Sun Clothes by macino1(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
There is really no room for waste. Instead of having a non useful electric wires.

This is a sign that there is really a big challenge on the part of Government.

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Of Anambra Shares ₦1 Billion Naira To Market Men And Women / Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse / I Am Back: Somebody Tell Buhari To Get Off My Presidential Sit, It Belongs To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.