Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product (54768 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
Again you displayed that you and your father are hopeless and useless to the society. Share what your worthless father has achieved all these years. We are waiting.. undecided

[s]
kobonaire:
Again you are putting on a display of stúpidity. Answer the simple question ' has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission'?
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Illiterate I am very sure you have not eaten today if not you won't be this angry with what Innoson has achieved. Hunger and joblessness can lead to frustration and bitterness. So go and get something to keep yourself busy than crying all over the internet on issues that you know nothing about.. cheesy
[s][/s]
I am not angry with what Innoson has achieved. I laud Innoson as a great auto assembly manufacturer of Nigeria and a job provider. However, the fact remains a fact. Innoson is an auto-assembly operation. Dispute that if you may.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
I will be back..to see what your hopeless father achieved so far! cool
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
You are angry, bitter and frustrated that is why you are hardly happy with any good deed of others. If not why are you so busy on this thread questioning something no one in your entire generation from your great great grand fathers have not been able to think of not to talk of achieving it. You have so far exhibited the traits of a frustrated poverty inflicted mentally unfit person.

Your case is so pathetic that you wrote ''assembly'' and on the same sentence you still wrote ''manufacturing''. You need help, very very urgent.. cool

kobonaire:
I am not angry with what Innoson has achieved. I laud Innoson as a great auto assembly manufacturer of Nigeria and a job provider. However, the fact remains a fact. Innoson is an auto-assembly operation. Dispute that if you may.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You are angry bitter and frustrated that is why you are hardly happy with any good deed of others. If not why are you so busy on this thread questioning something no one in your entire generation from your great great grand fathers have not been able to think of not to talk of achieving it. You have so far exhibited the traits of a frustrated poverty inflicted mentally unfit person.

Your case is so pathetic that you wrote ''assembly'' and on the same sentence you still wrote ''manufacturing''. You need help very very urgent.. cool

You have still not answered the question : has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission.
I know you are angry and bitter that you do not have the answer. However there are really no sentiments in this discussion my brother. Calm down , take a few breaths if you are fuming, eat something if you are hungry, hug your loved one if you are emotionally unstable. However, the question still remains unanswered and you keep cursing in anger since you cannot answer it grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
You first started the cursing and when you were overpowered in cursing, you changed gear. Now you are yet to come up with the answer we so much desire to hear from you. Let me repeat it in case you missed the point. The question is, what has your useless old father achieved so far in life. Do not take it personal the question is very genuine and needs an answer. Take is and start sharing it all with us here as we are friends and desire to deliberate on everything we all have achieved. cheesy cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
You have still not answered the question : has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission.
I know you are angry and bitter that you do not have the answer. However there are really no sentiments in this discussion my brother. Calm down , take a few breaths if you are fuming, eat something if you are hungry, hug your loved one if you are emotionally unstable. However, the question still remains unanswered and you keep cursing in anger since you cannot answer it grin grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You first started the cursing and when you were overpowered in cursing, you changed gear. Now you are yet to come up with the answer we so much desire to hear from you. Let me repeat it in case you missed the point. The question is, what have your useless old father achieved so far in life. Do not take it personal the question is very genuine and needs an answer. Take is and start sharing it all with us here as we are friends and desire to deliberate on everything we all have achieved. cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
Ok fine. If you want to celebrate your cursing powers, then do so.
However, there is a very simple question for you to answer: has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission
Keep cursing. It is an entertaining deflection technique and I enjoy asking you the question above that you obviosuly struggle to responsd to and curse as a result grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
LOL! Now you have lost control in the course of answering our question. cheesy

Calm down no be fight, just calm down and start telling us what your useless father has since achieved. It is very important here as we bare our mind to it and that of Innoson. cheesy

kobonaire:
Ok fine. If you want to celebrate your cursing powers, then do so.
However, there is a very simple question for you to answer: has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission
Keep cursing. It is an entertaining deflection technique and I enjoy asking you the question above that you obviosuly struggle to responsd to and curse as a result grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by onomefm(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
kobonaire:

I think this is a good question. may we know what your own father has achieved. you know, it is easy to criticize others even when we are worth nothing.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
LOL! Now you have lost control in the course of answering our question. cheesy

Calm down no be fight, just calm down and start telling us what your useless father has since achieved. It is very important here as we bare our mind it and that of Innoson. cheesy

The thread title is about "innoson correct? The thread title is not about papa-asha90 or papa-kobonaire. grin
I know you struggle for an answer and so bring up stories about your father, the food you have not eaten etc etc. grin grin
The question remains unanswered: has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
Nobody is struggling with your question but you have refused to answer a simple question. We asked what has your father been able to achieve in his life even though he is twice older than the CEO of Innoson? Just be calm and answer the simple question.. cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
The thread title is about "innoson correct? The thread title is not about papa-asha90 or papa-kobonaire. grin
I know you struggle for an answer and so bring up stories about your father, the food you have not eaten etc etc. grin grin
The question remains unanswered: has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
onomefm:

I think this is a good question. may we know what your own father has achieved. you know, it is easy to criticize others even when we are worth nothing.
This thread is not what your father or my father has achieved ... it is about stating facts about Innoson. Innoson is an auto assembly and not an auto designer/manufacturer.
Has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission?
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Nobody is struggling with your question but you have refused to answer a simple question. We asked what has your father been able to achieve in his life even though he is twice older than the CEO of Innoson? Just be calm and answer the simple question.. cheesy

[s][/s]
Again. This topic is not about my father or your father ..... it is about Innoson.
I know you do not have the answer and so I will not embarrass you anymore as you are getting agitated and belligerent.
Has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission? - when you respond to that, i will then equally respond. Or else bye my point has been made cool
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by onomefm(f): 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
kobonaire:
This thread is not what your father or my father has achieved ... it is about stating facts about Innoson. Innoson is an auto assembly and not an auto designer/manufacturer.
Has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission?

yes we are saying the same thing. like as i said it is so easy to pick hole in other people. if you can at least show us what your own father has been able to achieve at least that will make us take you seriously. for you to pick hole it means you are an authority, by so doing you have to start by showing us what you or your father have achieved.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:34pm On May 17, 2016
You got it wrong cheesy cheesy

This thread is now about your father and Innoson. Now start telling us what your father has achieved for you to question Innoson. Feel free to answer us..if not you are not going anywhere! cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
Again. This topic is not about my father or your father ..... it is about Innoson.
I know you do not have the answer and so I will not embarrass you anymore as you are getting agitated and belligerent.
Has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission? - when you respond to that, i will then equally respond. Or else bye my point has been made cool
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
onomefm:

yes we are saying the same thing. like as i said it is so easy to pick hole in other people. if you can at least show us what your own father has been able to achieve at least that will make us take you seriously. for you to pick hole it means you are an authority, by so doing you have to start by showing us what you or your father have achieved.
Actually there is a difference. My father has not mis-labelled what he has done by fancy marketing. Even if your father polished shoes, there is dignity in that as long as he did not claim to make those shoes. I have stated that what Innoson has done is laudable as an auto-assembly operation. They are however not as the claim to be an auto-manufacturer when clearly they are assembling Chinese vehicles (Dongfeng) from CKD units.
Perhaps, in your world, you do not question authority. However, that is not the case with me. Be bold and express your opinions with facts.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You got it wrong cheesy cheesy

This thread is now about your father and Innoson. Now start telling us what your father has achieved for you to question Innoson. Feel free to answer us..if not you are not going anywhere! cheesy

[s][/s]
I prefer intelligent discussions. Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD units from Dongfeng. Innoson does not design/manufacture ANY engine/chassis/transmission/critical auto components.
If you have a fetish for what my dad does then that is a separate discussion/thread. This discussion is about Innoson and unless you respond on-topic, I am afraid, I do not have the time to waste on you anymore - no offense grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by onomefm(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2016
kobonaire:

Actually there is a difference. My father has not mis-labelled what he has done by fancy marketing. Even if your father polished shoes, there is dignity in that as long as he did not claim to make those shoes. I have stated that what Innoson has done is laudable as an auto-assembly operation. They are however not as the claim to be an auto-manufacturer when clearly they are assembling Chinese vehicles (Dongfeng) from CKD units.
Perhaps, in your world, you do not question authority. However, that is not the case with me. Be bold and express your opinions with facts.

it does not matter what innoson does so far he does not infringe on the rights of others. if he says that he manufactures the cars what is your business in that? have you not heard that he is now manufacturing airline parts of the Nigeria airforce? or are you not aware of that too? If he could manufacture parts for others what makes you think he cannot manufacture for his production? i still maintain the point for this argument to go on you have to tell us a feat your father has achieved which equal to that of innoson, if not you have no moral ground to pick hole in his business.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 4:48pm On May 17, 2016
We are on the same page.. cheesy

The question you have refused to answer is what your father has been able to achieve. We can't answer your own question when at least you have refused to bring to the table what your father has been able to achieve. Do not take it personal but see it as a challenge to share it before us. For you to question others means you are ready to be questioned.

Now start telling us what you know.. cheesy

kobonaire:
I prefer intelligent discussions. Innoson assembles vehicles from CKD units from Dongfeng. Innoson does not design/manufacture ANY engine/chassis/transmission/critical auto components.
If you have a fetish for what my dad does then that is a separate discussion/thread. This discussion is about Innoson and unless you respond on-topic, I am afraid, I do not have the time to waste on you anymore - no offense grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 17, 2016
Let me answer these questions for both sides. Hopefully, things will calm down, and a bit of sanity will ensue.

Kobonaire's question:
Has Innoson designed / manufactured ANY engine / chassis / transmission?

My answer: No, he hasn't.

Asha90's question:
What has Kobonaire's father achieved so far?

My answer: None of us know, as Kobonaire's father is not the subject of this discussion.

I must say, it's extremely poor taste to insult one's parents, regardless of the level of provocation. I too have been insulted and provoked on this forum, but I could never respond by insulting parents. I'm not made that way, I accord the same respect to other people's parents as I do to mine. But hey, that's just me, other's may feel differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
onomefm:

it does not matter what innoson does so far he does not infringe on the rights of others. if he says that he manufactures the cars what is your business in that? have you not heard that he is now manufacturing airline parts of the Nigeria airforce? or are you not aware of that too? If he could manufacture parts for others what makes you think he cannot manufacture for his production? i still maintain the point for this argument to go on you have to tell us a feat your father has achieved which equal to that of innoson, if not you have no moral ground to pick hole in his business.
Nobody is claiming that Innoson is infringing on anyone's rights or doing anything illegal. I wonder how you came to that conclusion - probably explains why you are getting personal as you do not understand the essence of this discussion cheesy
Innoson does not design or manufacture any auto engines. What are the parts that Innoson manufactures for the airline industry? My father or your father is not the point of discussion here. Why do you suffer from 'big-manism' phobia here? Why does your worth or my worth depend on our fathers? Do you have to state what your father does before express your opinion? That is low self esteem. Why can't you debate things without getting personal or involving what your father does?
Now, it is simple .... Has Innoson designed or manufactured ANY engine, chassis,transmission, suspension etc? If you do not have the answer to that it is OK, I understand because even Innoson would not like to answer that given that they import CKD units for assembly grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
Siena:
Let me answer these questions for both sides. Hopefully, things will calm down, and a bit of sanity will ensue.

Kobonaire's question:
Has Innoson designed / manufactured ANY engine / chassis / transmission

My answer: No, he hasn't.

Asha90's question:
What has Kobonaire's father achieved so far?

My answer: None of us know, as Kobonaire's father is not the subject of this discussion.

I must say, it's extremely poor taste to insult one's parents, regardless of the level of provocation. I too have been insulted and provoked on this forum, but I could never respond by insulting parents. I'm not made that way, I accord the same respect to other people's parents as I do to mine. But hey, that's just me, other's may feel differently.
Cool. I appreciate your maturity. It is inspiring cool
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by Horus(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfOsaCdPk4Y

[size=14pt]Abdullahi Says Nigerian Must Patronize Indigenous Product[/size]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by goodheart02(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2016
agalamanyi:
The design is not creative to say the least, it's a copy of the Mercedes G, just imagine the lawsuit Mercedes would slam on him if they found out, but the beauty of the scenario is that Mercedes does not know Innoson exists.

And who told you Mercedes does not know IVM exists?? How good is your versatility on automobiles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.