Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product (54655 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 6:25am On May 17, 2016
naptu2:
To make it all very simple, I'll give a short explanation, then I really have to go.

The fact that you've made an automobile engine, does not mean that you've made a car. You've made an automobile engine.

That fact that you've made an automobile transmission does not mean that you've made a car. You've made an automobile transmission.

The fact that you've made automobile tyres does not mean that you've made a car.

You've made a car when you give part suppliers specifications of what you want, they deliver the parts and you put it all together in such a way that a person can drive it. That's when you've made a car. Otherwise, you've only made car parts.
Tell me of a car manufacturer that does not design/make it's own:
1) engine
2) transmission
3) car body design
You are confusing car assembly with car manufacturing which explains why you are literally drooling over the fact that Innoson sources the batteries and tyres locally while conveniently ignoring that fact all the major critical components are assembled from CKD auto kits from Dongfeng. grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by olatunjithomas(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=agalamanyi post=45687915] Does Honda Odyssey look like Sienna? Even if you wipe the brand name a toddler can tell the difference from a mile a way, but no need arguing with you, you are mannerless. [/quote)

oh dude,here you are, something must be wrong with your sense of seeing, check out the SIENNA models from the scratch and check also the direct prototype ODYSSEY. maybe youll come back to apologize.[quote author=agalamanyi post=45687915] Does Honda Odyssey look like Sienna? Even if you wipe the brand name a toddler can tell the difference from a mile a way, but no need arguing with you, you are mannerless. [/quote)

oh dude,here you are, something must be wrong with your sense of seeing, check out the SIENNA models from the scratch and check also the direct prototype ODYSSEY. maybe youll come back to apologize.
[quote author=agalamanyi post=45687915] Does Honda Odyssey look like Sienna? Even if you wipe the brand name a toddler can tell the difference from a mile a way, but no need arguing with you, you are mannerless. [/quote)

oh dude,here you are, something must be wrong with your sense of seeing, check out the SIENNA models from the scratch and check also the direct prototype ODYSSEY. maybe youll come back to apologize.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by naptu2: 7:08am On May 17, 2016
kobonaire:

I have answered your question. That you cannot comprehend it is beyond what I can do for you. grin grin
I am sorry but you are beating around the bush creating phantom scenarios. Try and dispute the following statements:
Innoson does NOT design/make engines
Innoson does NOT design/make transmissions
Innoson does NOT design/make car bodies
Innoson assembles CKD automobiles from China.

You can clap your hands in amazement that they source batteries and tyres locally but I'm sorry such engineering feats have been in existence since the 90s in Nigeria grin
An automobile manufacturer is generally judged on its worth by it's engineering that goes behind its engine, suspension, transmission, body design etc.
When you browse Toyota/Ford/Volkwagen's websites do you see them proudly talk about the tires and batteries?? Heck no, their pride is in their original engines, transmission and auto body design etc ..... go have a look.
These are some simple concepts that you can read up more here automobile engineering.

kobonaire:

Tell me of a car manufacturer that does not design/make it's own:
1) engine
2) transmission
3) car body design
You are confusing car assembly with car manufacturing which explains why you are literally drooling over the fact that Innoson sources the batteries and tyres locally while conveniently ignoring that fact all the major critical components are assembled from CKD auto kits from Dongfeng. grin

Hahahahahahahaha

1) You know that you have not answered my question because in order to answer the question you would have to state who made the car. The question was, "who made the car" in my example? You have not answered that question. It's a very simple and straightforward question.

2) You have further proved my point that (a) it's because these cars were assembled in Nigeria and (b) it's because they have parts from pre-existing cars, that's why you talk about me "drooling over innoson". I've been having these debates for 25 years now and innoson did not exist then.

Now please try and answer the questions smiley

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2016
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahaha

1) You know that you have not answered my question because in order to answer the question you would have to state who made the car. The question was, "who made the car" in my example? You have not answered that question. It's a very simple and straightforward question.

2) You have further proved my point that (a) it's because these cars were assembled in Nigeria and (b) it's because they have parts from pre-existing cars, that's why you talk about me "drooling over innoson". I've been having these debates for 25 years now and innoson did not exist then.

Now please try and answer the questions smiley

You avoid answering my questions ... so let me simplify it for you.

True or False: Innoson assembles Dongfeng vehicles in Nigeria from CKD units?
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by naptu2: 7:54am On May 17, 2016
@Kobonaire grin grin grin

Once again you failed to answer my question, but that's no problem, I'll answer my questions, your question and all the questions perfectly before I go.

(But by the way, stop using Dongfeng as an example. Most Innoson vehicles have nothing to do with Dongfeng. Go read about GAC GoNow and BAIC).

These are elementary principles of business, economics and manufacturing. The production process is not complete until the product has been made into a form in which it can be used by the final consumer. Give Innoson customers the transmission, it will be completely useless to them (unless you are in the spare parts business), give them the engine, it will be completely useless to them, but give them a complete car and they can use it. Assembly is a legitimate part of the production process.

That's why you cannot say that BMW made the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, despite the fact that it made the engine, neither can you say that it was made by Saarbrucken, despite the fact that they made the transmission. The car was made by Rolls Royce Motors. I'm not talking about any other car, but this specific car (the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph).

Your problem is that you cannot understand that automobile assembly is a legitimate part of the production process and that a car has not been made until a car has been made.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by chiefobdk(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2016
kobonaire:

I have answered your question. That you cannot comprehend it is beyond what I can do for you. grin grin
I am sorry but you are beating around the bush creating phantom scenarios. Try and dispute the following statements:
Innoson does NOT design/make engines
Innoson does NOT design/make transmissions
Innoson does NOT design/make car bodies
Innoson assembles CKD automobiles from China.

You can clap your hands in amazement that they source batteries and tyres locally but I'm sorry such engineering feats have been in existence since the 90s in Nigeria grin
An automobile manufacturer is generally judged on its worth by it's engineering that goes behind its engine, suspension, transmission, body design etc.
When you browse Toyota/Ford/Volkwagen's websites do you see them proudly talk about the tires and batteries?? Heck no, their pride is in their original engines, transmission and auto body design etc ..... go have a look.
These are some simple concepts that you can read up more here automobile engineering.

from your back and forth with naptu it's quite obvious Ur motive is jealousy.

U can't stop a moving train.

Ur hate will only make innoson motors stronger.

keep hating

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by Nobody: 8:36am On May 17, 2016
Abeg all of una wey dey support Innoson tell him to also copy engine design and specification, na that side the vwork dey, every fabricator fit design body, make he copy Mercedes engine make we bow for am.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
chiefobdk:

from your back and forth with naptu it's quite obvious Ur motive is jealousy.
U can't stop a moving train.
Ur hate will only make innoson motors stronger.
keep hating
HA HA ... stop bringing emotion or sentiments into this like a little princess.
I am just stating the facts. Innoson assembles autmobiles from CKD units imported from China.
If you and @ naptu2 want to be jumping and clapping you hands in amazement that Innoson sources batteries and tyres locally then that is your prerogative.
Till Innoson manufactures the engine, chassis, transmission, car-body, they are simply an auto-assembly shop.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
naptu2:
@Kobonaire grin grin grin........
(But by the way, stop using Dongfeng as an example. Most Innoson vehicles have nothing to do with Dongfeng. Go read about GAC GoNow and BAIC)...
Dongfeng is a classic example .... the bus that Innoson makes is a CKD assembly of the Donfeng bus : https://www.nairaland.com/1244384/suv-made-innoson-motors-pictures/2#15061961
Likewise, Innoson assembles CKD units from all other Chinese auto-turnkey suppliers.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:02pm On May 17, 2016
Some of you are just dumb. Watch the video below to cure your gross ignorance. Innoson manufactures over 68% of it's parts which is a WIN. There is no single car company that produces 100 of it's parts. This video was covered by a French TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM

kobonaire:
HA HA ... stop bringing emotion or sentiments into this like a little princess.
I am just stating the facts. Innoson assembles autmobiles from CKD units imported from China.
If you and @ naptu2 want to be jumping and clapping you hands in amazement that Innoson sources batteries and tyres locally then that is your prerogative.
Till Innoson manufactures the engine, chassis, transmission, car-body, they are simply an auto-assembly shop.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
naptu2:
......These are elementary principles of business, economics and manufacturing. The production process is not complete until the product has been made into a form in which it can be used by the final consumer. Give Innoson customers the transmission, it will be completely useless to them (unless you are in the spare parts business), give them the engine, it will be completely useless to them, but give them a complete car and they can use it. Assembly is a legitimate part of the production process....
Of course the final product has to be assembled for the user - even a cretin knows that. So essentially, that is all that Innoson does. They sources the critical components from China (CKD kits) and source other components (batteries, tyres and other components that makes you drool in amazement grin) locally. Essentially Innoson is doing EXACTLY what PAN and VW-Nigeria did.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Some of you are just dumb. Watch the video below to cure your gross ignorance. Innoson manufactures over 68% of it's parts which is a WIN. There is no single car company that produces 100 of it's parts. This video was covered by a French TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM
Here is another cretin jumping up and down. In that video do you see Innoson manufacturing the engine? Do you see Innson manufacturing the transmission. Did Innoson design any of those? No all they do is assembly of CKD units ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knock-down_kit). If that makes you clap your hands in amazement then be my guest. PAN and VW-Nigeria have been doing it since the 80s.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:09pm On May 17, 2016
Clown have you watched the video or you don't have data? Jobless clown..what have you and useless father produced in this life?

[s]
kobonaire:
Here is another cretin jumping up and down. In that video do you see Innoson manufacturing the engine? Do you see Innson manufacturing the transmission. Did Innoson design any of those? No all they do is assembly of CKD units ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knock-down_kit). If that makes you clap your hands in amazement then be my guest. PAN and VW-Nigeria have been doing it since the 80s.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2016
naptu2:
That's why you cannot say that BMW made the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, despite the fact that it made the engine, neither can you say that it was made by Saarbrucken, despite the fact that they made the transmission. The car was made by Rolls Royce Motors. I'm not talking about any other car, but this specific car (the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph)....
You conveniently ignore the fact that RR build engines. So what is RR sourced a BMW engine for the Silver Seraph. They have built their own engines ... like the Rolls-Royce V8 used in their Rolls-Royce Corniche (2000).
Then RR of course designs and builds state of the art engines for the aviation industry.
So since you have the audacity to compare Innoson to RR grin grin ... how about you tell me which engine has Innoson designed/made ? tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Clown have you watched the video or you don't have data? Jobless clown..what have you and useless father produced in this life?[s][/s]
Answer the question you cretin. Did Innoson make the engine? Did the video show Innoson making the engine? All that the video showed was Innoson assembling the engine, body, chassis together and welding. That is exactly what auto-assembly is. If you are not able to comprehend that, I can find someone that speaks your local mother-tongue to translate it for you in that language.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:20pm On May 17, 2016
Jobless daft stop spitting on everybody here. We asked what have you and your useless father achieved so far for you to stand here to judge another man's work? cool

[s]
kobonaire:

You conveniently ignore the fact that RR build engines. So what is RR sourced a BMW engine for the Silver Seraph. They have built their own engines ... like the Rolls-Royce V8 used in their Rolls-Royce Corniche (2000).
Then RR of course designs and builds state of the art engines for the aviation industry.
So since you have the audacity to compare Innoson to RR grin grin ... how about you tell me which engine has Innoson design/made ? tongue tongue
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
Which question? You mean the incoherent question that has envy and frustration written all over it? Why not use this same time you are wasting and questioning someone's work to do something meaningful with your miserable life? Why are so cursed? Tufia! cool

[s]
kobonaire:
Answer the question you cretin. Did Innoson make the engine? Did the video show Innoson making the engine? All that the video showed was Innoson assembling the engine, body, chassis together and welding. That is exactly what auto-assembly is. If you are not able to comprehend that, I can find someone that speaks your local mother-tongue to translate it for you in that language.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Jobless daft stop spitting on everybody here. We asked what have you and your useless father achieved so far for you to stand here to judge another man's work? cool[s][/s]
If you are have a contrary argument then try state it intelligently even if you need to use your local dialect. There is no need to insult my father. I have not insulted your father despite you being a cretin. I laud Innoson for being an auto-assembler. I am not fooled by the manufacturing hype when they do not produce a single engine for any of their vehicles. You can keep jumping up and down because they sourced a battery locally - that is your choice. grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Which question? You mean the incoherent question that has envy and frustration written all over it? Why not use this same time you are wasting and questioning someone's work to do something meaningful with your miserable life? Why are so cursed? Tufia! cool[s][/s]
You are again being sentimental. Just answer the damn question you cretin ... Does Innoson design/make ANY engine/tranmission/body work/suspension/chassis?
Don't be embarassed if you cannot answer the question even @naptu2 cannot answer that question grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:28pm On May 17, 2016
You were the first to throw insult. Now back to the question, what have you and your useless father achieved so for? Share it here let us compare it with that of Innoson. No, you did not loud him but you are such a bitter frustrated simpleton that is jobless and hopeless in life. Your only occupation right now is to run other people's business down on the internet. Get your worthless self out to find something to do with your life for once.

[s]
kobonaire:
If you are have a contrary argument then try state it intelligently even if you need to use your local dialect. There is no need to insult my father. I have not insulted your father despite you being a cretin. I laud Innoson for being an auto-assembler. I am not fooled by the manufacturing hype when they do not produce a single engine for any of their vehicles. You can keep jumping up and down because they sourced a battery locally - that is your choice. grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
Just tell us what you and your useless good for nothing father have achieved so far than drinking kai-kai and wandering the streets? Please share it here let us discuss.. cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
You are again being sentimental. Just answer the damn question you cretin ... Does Innoson design/make ANY engine/tranmission/body work/suspension/chassis?
Don't be embarassed if you cannot answer the question even @naptu2 cannot answer that question grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You were the first to throw insult. Now back to the question, what have you and your useless father achieved so for? Share it here let us compare is with that of Innoson. No you did not loud him but you are such a bitter frustrated simpleton that is jobless and hopeless in life. Your only occupation right now is to run other people's business down on the internet. Get your worthless self out and to find something to do with your life for once.

[s][/s]
So basically you are stuck for an answer to the simple question ... does Innoson design/manufacture ANY motor-engine, chassis, suspension, auto-body ....... If you cannot answer that then continue to wave your hands in the air shouting "Innoson is the greatest" grin
It does not take much to impress some I guess grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:34pm On May 17, 2016
You write so much like an illiterate, well that is by the way. Now answer my question, what have you and hopeless father achieved so far for you to question what Innoson is doing? Answer us.. cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
So basically you are stuck for an answer to the simple question ... does Innoson design/manufacture ANY motor-engine, chassis, suspension, auto-body ....... If you cannot answer that then continue to wave your hands in the air shouting "Innoson is the greatest" grin
It does not take much to impress some I guess grin grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
Just tell us what you and your useless good for nothing father have achieved so far than drinking kai-kai and wandering the streets? Please share it here let us discuss.. cheesy[s][/s]
I am not the point of discussion. Neither are you. We are discussing Innoson and I have asked you a simple question : ( Does Innoson design/make ANY engine/transmission/body work/suspension/chassis?). You do not have an answer to that question. All you can do is wave you pant in the air and shout "innoson in a made in nigeria car" like a simpleton grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You write so much like an illiterate, well that is by the way. Now answer my question, what have you and hopeless father achieved so far for you to question what Innoson is doing? Answer us.. cheesy[s][/s]
The debate is [b] NOT [/b]what you and I have achieved. It is about what Innoson has achieved. I will have better luck squeezing water out of a stone than getting this simple concept through your head grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
I wonder how an illiterate is questioning what a genius is doing? LOL! It is only hopeless and worthless people like you that sits back to judge what others are doing. Why have you and your useless father not been able to feed yourselves not to talk of being innovative like Innoson? cheesy

kobonaire:
I am not the point subject of discussion. Neither are you. We are discussing Innoson and I have asked you a simple question : ( Does Innoson design/make ANY engine/transmission/body work/suspension/chassis?). You do not have an answer to that question. All you can do is wave you pant in the air and shout "innoson in a made in nigeria car" like a simpleton grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
The question is what have your useless old father achieved for you to question Innoson? It is only when you have achieved anything worthy of note that you can point at others with pride and not now that you can barely eat once a day. cool

[s]
kobonaire:
The debate is [b] NOT [/b]what you and I have achieved. It is about what Innoson has achieved. I will have better luck squeezing water out of a stone than getting this simple concept through your head grin grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
I wonder how an illiterate is questioning what a genius is doing? LOL! It is only hopeless and worthless people like you that sits back to judge what others are doing. Why have you and your useless father not been able to feed yourselves not to talk of being innovative like Innoson? cheesy
You keep avoiding the basic simple question. Has the 'genius' Innoson designed/maufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission.
You are I are not the debate here. I challenge you to remain on topic and answer the bolded.
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
The question is what have your useless old father achieved for you to question Innoson? It is only when you have achieved anything worthy of note that you can point at others with pride and not now that you can barely eat once a day. cool[s][/s]
Typical backward mentality.... worshiping Innoson. Engage your common sense (even if little) and answer the question ..... OK i know you cannot answer the question .... grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
You are yet to answer the very important question posed to you. Now let us go over it once more- what has your hopeless father achieved so far. We need it to be shared here so we have place it side by side with what Innoson has used his God given talent to achieve. Let us in.. cool

[s]
kobonaire:

You keep avoiding the basic simple question. Has the 'genius' Innoson designed/maufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission.
You are I are not the debate here. I challenge you to remain on topic and answer the bolded.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by asha90: 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
Illiterate I am very sure you have not eaten today if not you won't be this angry with what Innoson has achieved. Hunger and joblessness can lead to frustration and bitterness. So go and get something to keep yourself busy than crying all over the internet on issues that you know nothing about.. cheesy

[s]
kobonaire:
Typical backward mentality.... worshiping Innoson. Engage your common sense (even if little) and answer the question ..... OK i know you cannot answer the question .... grin grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Roll Out Latest Product by kobonaire(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
asha90:
You are yet to answer the very important question posed to you. Now let us go over it once more- what has your hopeless father achieved so far. We need it to be shared here so we have place it side by side with what Innoson has used his God given talent to achieve. Let us in.. cool

[s][/s]
Again you are putting on a display of stúpidity. Answer the simple question ' has Innoson designed/manufactured ANY engine/chassis/transmission'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.