Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage (1070 Views)

My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage by Dianaplay(f): 6:11am On May 16, 2016
There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor’s office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.
She met her man in the
same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine – No $ex before wedding.

More story here >>>>√
[url][/url]http://dianaplay..com.ng/2016/05/a-story-of-virgin-woman-that-remains.html?m=1
Re: A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage by new247: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wow
Re: A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage by NemzySeries(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2016
any marriage/Relationship built on d foundation of deceit, secrets & other pretentious conduct is already @ d verge of collapse.....

(1) (Reply)

I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment / Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something / 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.