Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something (1070 Views)

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2016
I met this girl a month and plus now; she gave me her number the first day but said she is not interested in anything i said; i kept calling her once everyday since i met her. A week ago she accepted my relationship request but before that she had said that the only condition for her to accept me is that I should not talk about sex to her which i relunctantly accept in a way and told her that; that shouldnt b an issue;
now what is confusing me is this
1. The girl have accepted for us to go on our first official date on sunday where we will consumate our love or relationship so to say (meaning we will going to have sex dat day; mind you this is d girl dat said i shouldnt talk about sex to her. accepting without a fight, mind u we have kissed each time we met since then without a fight too)
2. Since i knew this girl she has never demanded anything from me not even a common recharge card whereas she calls me often as well
so my question is; is this girl for real or am i missing something
note: i'm not a novice but i have not see anything like this before; so my nairalanders what are ur thoughts
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by otunbacarter(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
I really don't understand what the problem is... anyways don't dull yourself o
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by donbenedict(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
What sort of rubbish is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
What sort of rubbish is this? angry
and where is ur manners
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mologi(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
Na ur wife....congrats....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

1 Like

Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
Whatthefvck did I just read!...undecided
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
Interesting.
Knack her.
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by hyman9ja(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
undecided ur write up nids editing
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by xtervaganza(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
It means she's well brought up.

Girls with proper home training don't ask guys for recharge card or money

Lastly, make sure you kpansh her grin
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by rose54321: 6:35pm On May 20, 2016
Dude, you gotta chill,
She just accepted your relationship request, or so you call it, a week ago.
I don't see anything peculiar in your story.
Yes you have gone on dates,
Yes you have kissed
and yes you might have sex on your first "official date"
no BIG DEAL.

Just don't think too much into it.
She might just be horn.y

1 Like

Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2016
you are confused..u dont even have relationship prospect...go for ur date 1st nd command tell us the outcome.
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

Dude, you gotta chill,
She just accepted your relationship request, or so you call it, a week ago.
I don't see anything peculiar in your story.
Yes you have gone on dates,
Yes you have kissed
and yes you might have sex on your first "official date"
no BIG DEAL.

Just don't think too much into it.
She might just be horn.y
like ur comment dude; but why i brought this is because of her kindness and respect; i have dated girls in the past; none has behave this way to me moreover there are some that will start demanding all sort of things even when u r trying to woo them but this one seem so different to me just confuse weather she is faking it sha
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
you are confused..u dont even have relationship prospect...go for ur date 1st nd command tell us the outcome.
miss or madame; even though seem confused; but not having relationship prospect is out of thing; maybe u will say i'm over excited about having such a wonder girl but my instinct tells me not to trust girl so my sceptical about it which brought about this thread
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
Mortiano:

miss or madame; even though seem confused; but not having relationship prospect is out of thing; maybe u will say i'm over excited about having such a wonder girl but my instinct tells me not to trust girl so my sceptical about it which brought about this thread
OK then..why not sit her down nd discuss your fears with her instead of posting it where I doubt u will get effective answers..

communication is the key if u really value the relationship.
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
OK then..why not sit her down nd discuss your fears with her instead of posting it where I doubt u will get effective answers..
All the same i accept ur input; thanks

communication is the key if u really value the relationship.
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
MzLarem:
OK then..why not sit her down nd discuss your fears with her instead of posting it where I doubt u will get effective answers..communication is the key if u really value the r
elationship.
all the same i accept and acknowledge ur input; thanks

1 Like

Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
OP seems to have been involved with too many nasty girls, otherwise, what he's narrated up there won't be any cause for alarm.
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Mortiano(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OP seems to have been involved with too many nasty girls, otherwise, what he's narrated up there won't be any cause for alarm.
lol; not far from d truth but old things have pass away
Re: Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2016
Mortiano:

lol; not far from d truth but old things have pass away

Let's hope they remain "past away."

(1) (Reply)

13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School / Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me / Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.