Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside (34075 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Almonda: 11:44am On May 16, 2016
@ Op, if i were you i'd rather help the poor lady and her child rather than taking pictures all in the name of posting on social network. You are expecting an applaud ba?. I have seen many of such on the roadside and the little assistance i could render i give to them. Someone even said na Buhari! Nairaland people ehnn!

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by SenatorJChris: 11:44am On May 16, 2016
That is "mother's love".

Nothing compares to the love of a mother.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by NaijaCuzin: 11:45am On May 16, 2016
even Yourview Host @moakabash also spoke abt that this morning
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by timilehing(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2016
All the way
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by babyest22(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2016
While our leaders are diverting my money..i wish they will be sent to rot in jail
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by hisgrace090: 11:47am On May 16, 2016
May God deliver Nigeria from poverty, amen
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by dokunbam(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2016
mimzy:
it is well

How do I vote for you?

cool

cool

For fantastic online shops, from mini to big online shops, online magazine and news websites, news blogs.

Company websites. Online and offline services providing companies.

Schools and e-learning portal. Directories and yellow pages.

Any simple and complex web and mobile applications. Call/text/whatsapp 08185797646

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Queengal: 11:49am On May 16, 2016
It is well
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by zizi04(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2016
HenryDion:
Blame Buhari
...be rational
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by opius: 11:50am On May 16, 2016
Lord pls have mercy on her

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Firefire(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2016
Ijaya123:

The same suffering in land for about 30 years now.

Ask your parents.

Oo ni e ko, awon o bi e ko sugbon o gba eko. Alakoigba.

Just because you have access to your father's phone you can type insulting your parents ?

Ma da eru iranu yi la'sa mo, to ba tun dan wo... wa tee.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2016
voting thread is not open yet. thanks a lot. i appreciate. cheesy kiss
once the voting thread is open .i'll notify you

muva smellymouth evathyst postmann hurricannemimzy creamish

dokunbam:

How do I vote for you?

cool

cool

For fantastic online shops, from mini to big online shops, online magazine and news websites, news blogs.

Company websites. Online and offline services providing companies.

Schools and e-learning portal. Directories and yellow pages.

Any simple and complex web and mobile applications. Call/text/whatsapp 08185797646

2 Likes

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ernesty20(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
must we blame buhari for everything? Dis has been happening before Buhari was conceived. Let's just pray for our country NIGERIA. E go beta.
why won't he be blamed? Is he not our president?
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by blackjah(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2016
op give details on how to get to them, I need to and some other blessed nigerians
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Lifestone(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2016
The total naira value of the woman's ware will be less than N3000 from the look of things here, what an irony of life that most of us spend such amount on very mundane things. Be kind to someone today.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2016
Her yansh make sense sha

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Ijaya123: 12:02pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:

Oo ni e ko, awon o bi e ko sugbon o gba eko. Alakoigba.

Just because you have access to your father's phone you can type insulting your parents ?

Ma da eru iranu yi la'sa mo, to ba tun dan wo... wa tee.

Oo ni l'akaye.

If not, you wont vomit this crap.

1 Like

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Odani: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
richidinho:
She is feeling the harmful effect of chanji

May God keep her alive till 2019

so women and children were not harking oranges and mangoes before buhari came to power? the agamu u drank as a child has flooded ur brains
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by DEBFERA(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=saaedlee post=45668702]I will like to donate som'in to them OP can you get ne more details? [/quo

If it is true that you wish to donation this woman,not just empty mouth-attention,then God will surely reward you back and that of your next generation.

I wished to help this woman badly but I am not working.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by crazymod: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
yusaze807:
This touching photo of a woman and her child sleeping by the roadside while hustling for themselves -has melted the hearts of many.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/touching-photo-of-hustling-woman-and.html

Social media is destroying Nigeria.
This woman is far better than many salary earners. Anybody including me and you could sleep under a cool tree in hot afternoon if we sure of security around the area.

Her child is well fed. Not malnourished that you need to pity them............... Pls. Nigerians, stop snapping random fotos of people doing their things.
This is how they went to snap Yekini's mother as if the old woman is begging food.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by DEBFERA(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
If it is true that you wish to donation this woman,not just empty mouth-attention,then God will surely reward you back and that of your next generation.

Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Firefire(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
Ijaya123:

Oo ni l'akaye.

If not, you wont vomit this crap.

So ara ee, ki Olohun so.

Ma wo oju ko to ma lanu e gbaga. Emi a ti e osi ninu sawawu.

Mo ki lo fun ee.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by DEBFERA(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
saaedlee:
I will like to donate som'in to them OP can you get ne more details?

If it is true that you wish to donation this woman,not just
empty mouth-attention,then God will surely reward you
back and that of your next generation.

See my signature here
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by NLjona(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
HenryDion:
Blame Buhari
grin
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Ijaya123: 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:

So ara ee, ki Olohun so.

Ma wo oju ko to ma lanu e gbaga. Emi a ti e osi ninu sawawu.

Mo ki lo fun ee.

Ęnu lo ni bi ti ajakara.

Mo ri ę naa.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by holluwai(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
The life of an ordinary everyday Nigerian. cry
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
May God pick up their calls.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Phi001(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
If she knew she was hustling, and sleeping on the road too, why did she go and born? Is that one Buhari's fault? OP is now showing us pictures that touch..... angry
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by Lifestone(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Lifestone:
The total naira value of the woman's ware will be less than N3000 from the look of things here, what an irony of life that most of us spend such amount on very mundane things. Be kind to someone today.

NAIRALANDERS, IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO SEE READ AND GO. LET'S DO SOMETHING TO HELP THIS WOMAN.

WHO CAN LOCATE THIS WOMAN FOR ME I WANT TO SUPPORT HER WITH A TOKEN.

SEUN CAN YOU COORDINATE THIS FOR US
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by chycheery(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
Icon4s:
Where is her mother f-ucking husband? angry
help me ask o...wey her husband dey?
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ijebu2020: 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
yusaze807:
This touching photo of a woman and her child sleeping by the roadside while hustling for themselves -has melted the hearts of many.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/touching-photo-of-hustling-woman-and.html

Hello Op is this real or one of the news to get traffic to your blogg.. well if its real can you please if possible find out and trace the woman and her childs contact for me .I like to support them.Thanks.
Re: A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside by ijebu2020: 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
Hello Op is this real or one of the news to get traffic to your blogg.. well if its real can you please if possible find out and trace the woman and her childs contact for me .I like to support them.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.