Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) (5919 Views)

Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? / Be Sincere With Yourself, Would You Marry Your Present BF/GF? Why? / Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by piperson(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2016
Ok it's funny right? but will you break up with your girl for this amount? let's see how much your gf is worth

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. she worth more that。
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Rapmaestro(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
I go break up with myself sef.. With the way economy is rii now.. Eff that,

17 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Flickzvill(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
Why not ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by piperson(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
Rapmaestro:
lol
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
S
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by mii4u(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
Rapmaestro:

the love of money ...
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by MUVA(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
She won't be happy with me if I don't grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by csamii: 12:19pm On May 16, 2016
Just break up? No slap attached?

6 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Rapmaestro(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
mii4u:

the love of money ...
won't u do d same... Be honest to urself

1 Like

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by piperson(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2016
csamii:
Just break up? No slap attached?
lol mad man

1 Like

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
Who girlfriend epp ?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by thesicilian: 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
some will do it even for 500 naira only

3 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by dgr8truth(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by nikkypearl(f): 1:16pm On May 16, 2016
mii4u:

the love of money ...
is the begining of wisdom undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by dgr8truth(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2016
piperson:
Ok it's funny right? but will you break up with your girl for this amount? let's see how much your gf is worth

If PGEJ couldn't break-up with mama peace when they were still BF and GF and had nothing why should I break-up with my woman for just a mere hundred of thousands when tomorrow is far richer than today.

1 Like

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
Not even up to #1,000,000. undecided
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by pwettiejay(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
No oooo, the money would end someday na
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by archdon: 2:45pm On May 16, 2016
Sorry Bae, for the right amount of dollars yes I'll, u kw what they say "the more money u hv the more attractive family u can afford"
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by slimthugchimee(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
pwettiejay:
No oooo, the money would end someday na
i would invest the money but i cant invest my g.f

2 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by StPete: 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
I was even expecting to see dollars sef...

If them convert all dat money now, e nor reach $1000. So wat are we saying here, is she that cheap?
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2016
My baby berry is worth more than that poo up der....
Smh...
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by flokii: 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
ti awon boys ma gbolosho wole grin

See posters above saying who gf epp..

As if money can buy happiness
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by UyiIredia(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
piperson:

Definitely.
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Aminat508(f): 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:

Smh angry
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by flokii: 3:45pm On May 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Smh angry

Lmao grin

Not me na.. Haba
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
yes my friend
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by skywalker240(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:

Money cant buy happiness,...but be assured GF equals straight short court to hypertension...that aint happiness.too?

1 Like

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by skywalker240(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2016
funny question,...
As if dat said GF wont do same,.....
Abegiiii who she epp?....i am gonna do it even 4 300k.....
I wont do dat with babybrace when she becomes my fiance sha grin

I know so cos i said so

2 Likes

Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by flokii: 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
skywalker240:

Money cant buy happiness,...but be assured GF equals straight short court to hypertension...that aint happiness.too?

Lol

Just that relationships nowadays don't last.. Everyone with trust issues

Some strong ones still dey o buh they dnt loud it.. Understanding is key

Back to d matter.. Money will finish buh her memory will remain forever
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by skywalker240(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:

Lol
Just that relationships nowadays don't last.. Everyone with trust issues
Some strong ones still dey o buh they dnt loud it.. Understanding is key
Back to d matter.. Money will finish buh her memory will remain forever
Her memory ba

Will she do same 4 u?
Re: Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2016
Things are hard but no amount of money can buy happiness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook / Dating Igbo Men In South Africa & Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.