Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? (1017 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? by teekay213(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
i know ladies don't like to see their men cheat but when they do which of these pain them more?seeing their husband/boyfriend cheat with lady more beautiful or not beautiful than they are?
Re: Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? by PunkyV(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
It doesnt matter, because there's that, "what does she have that I dont have" question that comes with it. I think it's, in a way, understandable if she's hotter, but if she's not, then wtf could he possibly want.

I think I'd be less pained & less angry if he cheated with another man grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? by demiladegold(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:
It doesnt matter, because there's that, "what does she have that I dont have" question that comes with it. I think it's, in a way, understandable if she's hotter, but if she's not, then wtf could he possibly want.

@bolded..... Hilarious
Re: Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? by mecussey(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

wahala wambe....na im be say u no go even vex at all if he cheat with a goat or dog.
Re: Which Of These Pain Ladies The More? by olatunjithomas(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
teekay213:
i know ladies don't like to see their men cheat but when they do which of these pain them more?seeing their husband/boyfriend cheat with lady more beautiful or not beautiful than they are?

hi boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,
Nd I will be so glad if I can get it boss
with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey
thanks boss, respect.
if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.
thanks once again boss
TEAMFALCONEY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On Woman’s Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank / When Your Boyfriend Calls You A Beautiful Ogbanje? / Lets Share Our Wildest Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.