Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience (4022 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
I can't really remember my age then but I was between 10 and 11, my dad's friend and course mate came to see but dad wasn't around...he called dad and he was told to wait a little that he was on his way home so, he decided to wait for him..

He called me and was telling me how big and beautiful I've grown up to be, that he remembered when he do carry me and said I should sit on his lap..

As innocent I was then and naive, I sat on his lap cos I didn't want to disobey him and never knew his intentions..

At that age, a child should know one or two about sexual advance... Mum told me about it so, I knew little about the act

He started caressing my back, used one hand to touch my tiny boobs (haven't started developing sha) and the other was going directly beneath my skirt. I remembered what momsi said so, I just ran out..

Told no one about the incident though cos I was scared and didn't know what to say
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by khristals(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
tell African parents to give their kids sex education they'll call u witch...

see how it helped in this case

2 Likes

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
Anah bleeped me many times than I can remember from age 7-13....she is married now tho.. So I heard cry
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Dan42(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
Just here to read comments smiley
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by falconey(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Anah bleeped me many times than I can remember from age 7-13....she is married now tho.. So I heard cry

Lucky you , i wish that was me.

Op didn't have any i was fvcking ugly!!!!

To your story,what you ran away from then , you want it now. Irony of life.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by RoyalBlak007: 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
embarassed

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2016
Op, he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day, shey you know?
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 2:25pm On May 16, 2016
falconey:

Lucky you , i wish that was me.

Op didn't have any i was fvcking ugly!!!!

To your story,what you ran for then , you want it now. Irony of life.

Yeah I ran away cos I was still a child
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
Op, he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day, shey you know?

So, what are you trying to say? undecided
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by demzylahot(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
we were playing hide and seek,when two of us found ourselves on the bed,I was in primary 3 while she was in js1,she was tapping her leg on my bum bum when my john thomas responded..Na so she come take lead,drag me put for dark corridor undressed me and did same to herself..
Na dat day I see pc hairs,the thing was overgrown and wild..as she wan force my JT into her PC na so other hide and seek gamers come in...we had to run in different directions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
demzylahot:
we were playing hide and seek,when two of us found ourselves on the bed,I was in primary 3 while she was in js1,she was tapping her leg on my bum bum when my john thomas responded..Na so she come take lead,drag me put for dark corridor undressed me and did same to herself..
Na dat day I see pc hairs,the thing was overgrown and wild..as she wan force my JT into her PC na so other hide and seek gamers come in...we had to run in different directions

Lol... Very funny
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by demzylahot(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Lol... Very funny
Lolz....some bad things dey sweet sha
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2016
I don't think a person like me would let go embarassed
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by VampireeM(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2016
@redgem, I couldnt even talk about my experience till I was in my teens and had to confide in our househelp then who was my first confidante in this life... Couldnt even tell my parents..

I can still remember his name "Ethelbert" and I was 7yrs old.. I cant picture his face again cause he has not come back to my house or any family function till date... he taught me how to read igbo language.. can remember him asking me to sit on him while he taught me, can still remember that afternoon in his room, with green bulb on and him lying down on the bed and covering my small hand with his dick.. that was my first time of seeing dick and touching it... Running out of the room to one of our balconys and sitting quietly... sometimes I think its one of the things that affected my sexuality decisions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

So, what are you trying to say? undecided
All i'm saying is, since then you have bleeped past ten timesundecided
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by jhasper(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
y must u run,
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by donkizzydaboss(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
I had mani xperiences of such..ma childhood ws xumhw
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by donkizzydaboss(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
I had three to four experiences with a particular girl and 1 with the other,funny enough they both were my neighbour back then

1 Like

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by donkizzydaboss(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:
I can't really remember my age then but I was between 10 and 11, my dad's friend and course mate came to see but dad wasn't around...he called dad and he was told to wait a little that he was on his way home so, he decided to wait for him..

He called me and was telling me how big and beautiful I've grown up to be, that he remembered when he do carry me and said I should sit on his lap..

As innocent I was then and naive, I sat on his lap cos I didn't want to disobey him and never knew his intentions..

At that age, a child should know one or two about sexual advance... Mum told me about it so, I knew little about the act

He started caressing my back, used one hand to touch my tiny boobs (haven't started developing sha) and the other was going directly beneath my skirt. I remembered what momsi said so, I just ran out..

Told no one about the incident though cos I was scared and didn't know what to say
the first happened to be a pastor child,we both were in pry school but she was a class ahead of me,i went to their apartment,she then told me to come see something in her parent's room,we both entered,she undressed herself and myself,pushd me on the bed,the rest was history,i knew we both were unclad bt i neva penetrated her cauxe i knew nothing of such

1 Like

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Hannysmilez(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm... The night before my sister's Kamu,I went with her friends to the tailor,their clothes needed repairs. I was used to the tailor,so I was jumping around the shop. The power supply went off and the girls went out for fresh air. I was still there with scissors and bits of wrappers trying to make a dress when he told me to come so he could teach me. I happily jumped on his legs. He was wearing shorts and I started to feel something cold,I was scrambling to get down but he held me tightly in place,he was really trying to bring out his male organ,before then,my sisters have given me the 'Bird nd Bees' talk so I had an idea. He was taking his hand under my Hijab when I kicked him and scurried out.
The girls were trying to ask what happened and he was like "Haha,you don't want to learn how to sow again",I told my sister but made her promise not to tell anyone or do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Ginaz(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2016
This sexual molestation is going on rampant in this society. I vividly remember when I was little, I would be 5 or 6. This our neighbor, a young man likes playing with me. I was living with my grandparents then, he took me to his room on a rainny afternoon on the pretense he wanted to give me sweets.

He sat down and brought his manhood and told me to touch it. I didn't even know what that was then. He held my hand and started rubbing his manhood with my hand, he forcefully brought my mouth to it to suck but I started jerking my head away from it (that doesn't look like sweet na lol). It was my grandmother call for me that made me ran out of the room. I didn't tell anybody cos I didn't even knew what happened. It was when I started getting mature and hit puberty I knew what happened was wrong. But then it was a bit too cold to report without any evidence. The guy who did it is married now, working as a teacher.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2016
I wouldn't say I was a child then, cos I was 14. Grew up in the barracks, had this raunchy neighbor then who was then known for her sleeping with men around the place. She was then in her early 30's.

She used the guise of sending me on an errand, which I went, her parents weren't around, she then asked me if I had started growing hairs on my dick, which I replied yes and shyly looked away, only for her to tell me to show her, which I hurriedly did just to prove I'm almost becoming a man....

That was the first time I saw my semen and knew what fellatio_ meant.
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I wouldn't say I was a child then, cos I was 14. Grew up in the barracks, had this raunchy neighbor then who was then known for her sleeping with men around the place. She was then in her early 30's.

She used the guise of sending me on an errand, which I went, her parents weren't around, she then asked me if I had started growing hairs on my dick, which I replied yes and shyly looked away, only for her to tell me to show her, which I hurriedly did just to prove I'm almost becoming a man....

That was the first time I saw my semen and knew what fellatio_ meant.

Bros u didn't finish de story na undecided

1 Like

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by joseph1832(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2016
Hero18:

Bros u didn't finish de story na undecided
Bro, dis isn't Tales By Moonlight. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 10:03pm On May 16, 2016
VampireeM:
@redgem, I couldnt even talk about my experience till I was in my teens and had to confide in our househelp then who was my first confidante in this life... Couldnt even tell my parents..

I can still remember his name "Ethelbert" and I was 7yrs old.. I cant picture his face again cause he has not come back to my house or any family function till date... he taught me how to read igbo language.. can remember him asking me to sit on him while he taught me, can still remember that afternoon in his room, with green bulb on and him lying down on the bed and covering my small hand with his dick.. that was my first time of seeing dick and touching it... Running out of the room to one of our balconys and sitting quietly... sometimes I think its one of the things that affected my sexuality decisions...

Hmmm... You really had an experience

I can't imagine knowing how a dick looked like as a kid
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by sconp: 10:04pm On May 16, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 10:05pm On May 16, 2016
mysticgal:
I don't think a person like me would let go embarassed

There are some memories we need to let go...
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 10:10pm On May 16, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Hmmm... The night before my sister's Kamu,I went with her friends to the tailor,their clothes needed repairs. I was used to the tailor,so I was jumping around the shop. The power supply went off and the girls went out for fresh air. I was still there with scissors and bits of wrappers trying to make a dress when he told me to come so he could teach me. I happily jumped on his legs. He was wearing shorts and I started to feel something cold,I was scrambling to get down but he held me tightly in place,he was really trying to bring out his male organ,before then,my sisters have given me the 'Bird nd Bees' talk so I had an idea. He was taking his hand under my Hijab when I kicked him and scurried out.
The girls were trying to ask what happened and he was like "Haha,you don't want to learn how to sow again",I told my sister but made her promise not to tell anyone or do anything.

When ever people talk about child molestation I always shed tears cos I know that feeling and especially when the culprit succeeds in the act...
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmmm... Those days I did a lot of sh!t.....smh cry cry
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
My female neighbour showed me hell,that faithful day,her friend came to our compound,after we finishd with ''there is fire on the mountain,xome went to play ball,then the girl in ques and her friend went to the backyard,they did called me to come suck each of their breastx
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by redgem(f): 11:01pm On May 16, 2016
20bc:
Hmmmm... Those days I did a lot of sh!t.....smh cry cry

Victim or culprit?
Re: Molested Or Sexually Assaulted As A Child? Share Your Experience by 20bc(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2016
redgem:

Victim or culprit?
kind of both.... I was put in a tight corner.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (part 5) / FRONT OR BACK - Heavily Endowed Chic Lays It All For You! / Choi! #ara_kwuoto! Slay Queen Exposes Her 'watermelon' In Prank Gone Wrong (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.