Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (48720 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kolababe: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
A Kenyan woman, Francene Chettle took to Instagram a few days ago to make shocking allegations against her Nigerian baby daddy. Francene, has been dating the Nigerian guy identified as Bola Gold, owner of Gold Empire Entertainment. The couple has been living together for more than three years now and they welcomed a baby in May this year.

Both have locked their Instagram accounts but according to the screenshot obtained by Mpasho, Francene claimed that Bola had beaten her up at a popular club, hacked her account and has been harassing her family.

However, when contacted Bola said they had an altercation and he asked if he could talk to her outside.

"It is not true. We went to B-Club together. I wanted to talk to her. I asked if I could have a word with her privately, but when we went outside and she spotted a cop, she told him I raped her, and was arrested,"

He was later released and went home to pack his belongings.

"I told him (police) it wasn't true, he let me go. I went home, parked my things because I couldn't believe someone I had been living with for three years could do that to me. She should release proof that shows I assaulted her."

See her post on IG below...
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photos-kenyan-woman-claims-she-was.html

2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kolababe: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
I didn't force you to have a child for him, why are you complaining to me?

17 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by IMASTEX: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenyan always on the news

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Debaddest(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
This story has K leg..

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by point5: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
You think ur doing me...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by soberdrunk(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Violence against women or anybody is very unacceptable but there is a way a woman will appear and it will be very hard to take her serious angry angry. This one be like who go fit stab man sef, from her appearance it seems it is the guy we should be worried about sef angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by eliwa47(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
No pisure of di asot, i dont bilivit!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by kstix(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
funny but the story doesn't add up. how can he say he just called her to have a private discussion which he didn't say what it was about.. and then like someone that has taken weed, she called the police and said u raped her...
Question. what did u discuss with her?.
And was she on drugs calling d cops for nothing like u claimed? Mr Bola these are the things we need to know.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Prowizy2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
She sexy tho kenya pussy always magneting nigerian dick grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Marvel1206: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenya and sex news are like lai mohammed and lies
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by willi926(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok, Kenya again
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Boosit
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by krissconnect(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenya babes can't do witout nigerian guys, even my kenyan babe can't breathe a day witout sendin nude. Choi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by mranswer: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
She's a Kenyan undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Keepshining(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Gunners on rampage.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
All diz instagram marriage sha sad
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by prince985(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sometimes i wish i can just use shovel to cut out kenyas land from africa and put it at d middle of atlantic

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
baby mama and baby daddy:an era of moral decadence

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MzMercie: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenya woman? Na wetin d man go look, im eyes don see am. Nigerian women no do him
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
I feel like anyone who accuses another of rape falsely, should be given equal jail time as a rapist

If women keep abusing the justice system, actual rape victims will eventually suffer the consequences

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by HARDDON: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Unlike other kenyan gurls, this one is rather soft!

With hair too! Or is it wig?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by jake2much(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
sinaj:
All diz instagram marriage sha sad
black beauty

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by goingape1: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
do we have Kenyan moderator here?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bola sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.