Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac (1077 Views)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by Halleydavid: 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
National Authority for Combating Drugs, says two Nigerian men were arrested at Phnom Penh International Airport on Monday, May 9 for smuggling 1.27 kilograms of cocaine inside their bodies. The men identified as Okafor Ifeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal flew from Nigeria to Vietnam, via Qatar, and then to Cambodia, using Qatar Airways flight Q970.

"When the [authorities] detained them at the airport, he found some substances which they carried in their hands," said In Song, an official at the Anti-Drug department at the Ministry of Interior. "They carried this substance to deceive us."
"Police confiscated several bags of the mysterious brown powdered substance but it did not test positive for drugs.The drugs that they hid were in their stomach," said Song.
Police extracted the drugs by ordering the Nigerians to eat laxatives and excrete them on Tuesday and Wednesday. Song said that the Nigerians were likely bound for Pattaya in Thailand.

Photo credit: National Police Cambodia

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/two-nigerians-arrested-in-cambodia-in.html

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by DaBullIT(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
On the first day of their trial last month, Mr. Johanudom admitted to transporting the drugs at the behest of another Nigerian, whom he identified only as “Mr. Frank.”

During questioning Tuesday, defendant[b] Echowdo Sam Son, 33,[/b] told the court through a translator that he knew nothing about a drug ring and had been working at his restaurant in Pur Senchey district’s Choam Chao commune when he was arrested.

“I knew nothing and I was selling food in my shop when police came to arrest me,” he said.

Under questioning from deputy prosecutor[b] Ly Sophanna, Ezigbo Gabriel, 41[/b], also claimed ignorance of a drug ring and said he had fled from police after witnessing the arrest of Mr. Son, whose restaurant was down the street from his own.

Association of name checkers, I help una find am commot

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/nigerians-deny-involvement-in-meth-drug-ring-92002/

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
Name ooooooo...Sorry na Nairaland cause am
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 16, 2016
No not again Okafor Ifeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal sef shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by MeAboki(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2016
Na the regular customers.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Well am not disappointed cheesy grin grin
They are our lovely brodas grin grin

World association of name checkers
Togo branch
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Do I need to say more grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by evansvenus(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
And why is this on politics section instead of crime? You just want to fan the blue flame of bigotry.

Expecting our sophisticated neighbours down south to flood here throwing invectives at the igbos.lol

but on a more serious note..igbo boys overseas,our own don too much...why must we be the one carrying drugs all the time?.are they no good jobs over there? If not come back and join onitsha and aba boys in hussling!

#saynotoquickmoney#

click like if you think igbos boys overseas are into drug business! And share if you think its a lie!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by thesicilian: 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
Were they searched simply because they were blacks, or how did the authorities know they had cocaine in their stomachs?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
Proudly Igbo!!
In good and bad I can never hid my identity unlike one "certain tribe" that have to speak other languages just to be safe in their own soil.

They are my igbo brothers and I will never reject them!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by gwales: 1:49pm On May 16, 2016
1st person: It is them

2nd person: who are they?

3rd person: looking surprised at the the 2nd person and responded. Are u trying to tell me you don't know those industrious Nigerians from the land of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2016
Lalasticlala come and help move this to FP, let the inter tribal war of words begin.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by kayfra: 1:51pm On May 16, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Proudly Igbo!!
In good and bad I can never hid my identity unlike one "certain tribe" that have to speak other languages just to be safe in their own soil.

They are my igbo brothers and I will never reject them!

Are you proud of their actions and representation of our Hebrew brothers in the SE?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by omenka(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2016
I came with my binoculars, searched for you-know-what, and left quietly, whistling as I walked away... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2016
They want to develop Cambodia like they did to Lagos and Abuja grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
kayfra:

Are you proud of their actions and representation of our Hebrew brothers in the SE?

Am not proud of their actions(never to be)
But will never denial them, or denial my identity cause of them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by papparatzzi2013: 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
Without checking the thread, I know who they will be.

After spoiling the good image of Nigeria for we Nigerians they now want a new identity, with the mirage and fraud of a country they are crying over.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by donphilopus: 2:16pm On May 16, 2016
omenka:
I came with my binoculars, searched for you-know-what, and left quietly, whistling as I walked away... cheesycheesy

Hahahaha. . .I no join oooo

BTW, abeg Seun before you move this thing to the homepage, pls tell me what has happened to my time spent online? E nor easy na cheesy grin Am I retrogressing or I'm progressing?! No-one would be happy to have been online here for 5months & 2days and be seeing just 4months & 2days being displayed. Can't you just rectify it once and for all?! I've been telling you this for over a week now. Do I start a new thread just for this issue? E dey pain me o oga!!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
C
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by VivianUdeogu(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by hensben(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
In Rihanna's voice " drug drug drug drug drug"
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia In Possession Of Drugs Hidden In Their Stomac by idu1(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2016
Na them na.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Pays Doctors N20,000 As January Salary From N350,000 - Theimpulseng / Fresh Out Of Prison, Fani - Kayode Talks Tough. / Buhari And Buratai Jittery Over ICC Invitation On Zaria Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.