Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu (24047 Views)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by DONSMITH123(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2016
Former Abia State governor, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, has said that the issue of Biafra is a very big one in Nigeria today, adding that he is waiting for President Mohammadu Buhari’s “mind to calm down” for him to personally appeal for the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
While expressing optimism that the president will give him all the needed attention on Kanu’s release, he added that the younger generation has the right to ask for Biafra, only that it should go through the right process.

The former governor was speaking in an interview with Daily Sun on Sunday, where he pointed out that people have committed more serious offences than that of Kanu.

He said, “People have committed more offences than what Nnamdi did but they were pardoned; so, I’m still going to appeal to the president, we will have a common ground very soon.

“Let’s see what will happen between now and the end of the year.

“This issue should not be rushed, the president should not be pressurised; we are talking to him informally.

Kalu disclosed that Buhari is being communicated to through various national and international communities in order to secure Kanu’s release.
He added, “We are talking to the president through the international community, we are talking to him through African presidents and we are talking to him through personal friends.

“He is going to listen, Buhari is not as hard as people think and he has a heart that flows with milk.

He said measures are ongoing for him to visit Kanu in prison soon so as to speak with him.

He said, “I will see Nnamdi Kanu in prison very soon and I will like to talk to him and I know he will listen to me.

“Nobody is saying anybody cannot talk about Biafra, you can talk about any other republic but you should not take Nigeria for granted; it’s a sovereign nation and we’ve all sworn to keep the country together.

Kalu, while pleading with Nigerians to work towards a bigger Nigeria and a stronger economy, said, “If I should have my way, we should be talking of a bigger Nigeria.

“The economic benefit of being together is very strong.

He, however, lamented that the past Federal Governments have abandoned the South-East, noting that roads and other infrastructures in the region are decaying.

He said, “Since after the war, the Federal Government has not made any investment in the entire South-East.

“But I believe the government under Buhari will do something to address this marginalisation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/16/buhari-has-a-heart-flowing-with-milk-he-will-release-nnamdi-kanu-to-me-kalu/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by wasco24: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Timolanki(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
This looter n fraudster that left Abia state in the most deplorable state is talking abt S/E being abandoned by FG wen he abandoned his state as a governor.

Buhari with his hatred for biafra would never release Nnamdi Kanu.
At least buhari can burst of one thing wen steps down-he held Nnamdi to a standstill despite the fact that the economy is a shadow of itself.
Buhari so much hate biafra that he can't even pretend.
One day we shall have our wish without blood bath n i can't wait to c d face this Daura man would wear that day.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
for your mind abi? you go wait till thy kingdom come.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Noneroone(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
Nnamdi kanu will kick your ass in prison

if u lack evidence against him just admit it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by evy1(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
Mind Games.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by evansvenus(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2016
Two set of igbos you will find on nairaland

biafra supporting igbos

nigeria supporting igbos

click like if u are "biafranize" and share if you are "nigerianize"

206 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by papparatzzi2013: 1:43pm On May 16, 2016
Confused set of jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On May 16, 2016
Isookay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by chriskosherbal(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
[b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra angry[/b]

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2016
evy1:
Mind Games.

Abi na grin grin grin

Me I wan know which kain milk sef. Sef na cowbell or peak milk? Abi na viju sef grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by stephnie1(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
Hian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by stephnie1(f): 2:24pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Kanu is Better locked up for life. Such terrorist does not deserve freedom

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by evy1(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Abi na grin grin grin

Me I wan know which kain milk sef. Sef na cowbell or peak milk? Abi na viju sef grin grin grin
grin grin Na Kunu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by SweetLove0(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2016
iranu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by TheNonce: 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin

No be only milk? Even kunu and fuel dey flow through the man!

Kanu is finished and and kalu is inconsequential!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by MonPro: 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
Kalu fighting to protect his loot. Kanu will rather die in there than any of you saboteurs take the glory of his release. He is not signing any 'Good nigerian' document!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
A heart flowing with "milk"

Cow milk

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by AntiWailer: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016

Let’s see what will happen between now and the end of the year.

Hahahaha

End of the year ke.

The same Kanu that we want to rescue the Rambo Way ?

iPad are full of deluded shameless youths.

Always shifting the goal post and bragging on nothing.

One will think Nigeria would be history by now, having touched their saviour.

grin grin

'Children of hate'.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Dottore: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by lekjons(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
the topic of this thread gat me ROTFLMAO!!gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by lielbree: 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
grin joke of the day

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by MadCow1: 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu will end like MKO Abiola in Prison. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by lifezone247(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
Cow milk you mean?
I laugh you in capital letter.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Agunnewi: 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
Aha!!! Fura de Nunu milk or nido milk? Pls specify which one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by ricsman(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
that moment when you thank somebody for what they've not done......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
good
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
Even Buhari will laugh at the foolishness of Orji Uzor Kanu..............

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Peacetemi: 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
HEART FLOWING WITH MILK KO
HEART FLOWING WITH FUEL NI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
Nooo....the GOAT should be given ten years in prison, for Tryna divide this country!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening / Tafawa Balewa's Visit To USA (1961) (Video) / Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.