Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu (24058 Views)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
mandax:
Buhari believes Nnamdi Kanu is bringing BiafrA.
Biafra means cutting off oil proceeds from Buhari's north.
Biafra sounds like electric shock to northern politicians.

Instead of restoring fiscal federalism to Nigeria, or tabling political restructuring, Buhari is sending Nigeria Army to fight on several fronts, to conserve the rigged political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system that profit only Buhari's north.

How far can Nigeria Army fight to preserve the rigged political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system?
[/s]

If GEJ won the last election am sure u clowns won't even remember the word Biafra because GEJ adopted the name azikiwe to scam u people. Buhari will terminate Kanu for committing treason. We shall purify Nigeria with kanu's blood. Biafra is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
I agree with him that there is no solid federal presence In the Southeast apart from Armed forces barracks. Southeasterners are however a very self reliant people. All what we needed all these years is good interconnected federal roads. Obasanjo took a bold step to achieve the Onitha-Owerri Road but Jonathan was busy with looters that he paid no attention to the welfare of Southeast. I see Buhari achieving more in Southeast than the cursed man from Otuoke.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra angry[/b]

Crude oil patriot of one Nigeria with his foolish blackmail.

See as mouth de sweet you. The day they say crude oil don finish for Niger delta, you shall be first to seceded with your people from Nigeria.

Your sweet talk laced with absolute hate for Nnamdi Kanu cannot change the course of the event Kanu and his people are on. Wake up and wear your own cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by babestella: 4:17pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

See those who have a country, you call Nigeria a country? I laugh at your juvenile posts most times.
If you are asked why you want a one Nigeria, you definitely will not be able to state cogent reasons, ideologies and fact other than to refer to your colonial masters.

It's true that there's unity in diversity, but the unity we have in Nigeria is frost, repressive, depressive, exploitatory, selfish, oppressive and selfishly parasitic. Until, these things are discussed , your one Nigeria is a farce and a failed country in every ramification.

Kanu stood for what he believes and his believe is never a crime in sane clime, he has a right to freedom and self actualization, but sadly dull little girls like you and your folks and supporters won't get it.

It doesn't matter if Buhari releases him or not, he has made his mark and you can never be better than him, your generation is full of cowards who will rather eat their Fulani master's poo*****oh than seek to be free.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
mandax:

See as mouth de sweet you. The day they say crude oil don finish for Niger delta, you shall be first to seceded with your people from Nigeria.

Your sweet talk laced with absolute hate for Nnamdi Kanu cannot change the course of the event Kanu and his people are on. Wake up and wear your own cross.

We once fed the whole Nigeria with Cocoa and groundnut pyramid money coming from the north and SW and we never shouted secession. Your worthless oil is not our concern. We have oil in Lagos, ondo, Ogun and oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. Oil prices is becoming worthless so no one gives a hoot about oyel. Our worry is that the IGBOS are not matured enough to stand alone. We don't want a refugee crisis near our borders so it's better u remain in Nigeria under the authority of we Yorubas and Hausa fulanis
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by playtheblues(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari?

Oh I see you meant a heart of stone.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by DLondonboiy: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

so u just post this from thread to thread, huh?
wow..
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

If GEJ won the last election am sure u clowns won't even remember the word Biafra because GEJ adopted the name azikiwe to scam u people. Buhari will terminate Kanu for committing treason. We shall purify Nigeria with kanu's blood. Biafra is dead

Biafra people began operation during OBJ civilian administration. The protest you saw after Jonathan was because Buhari arrested Kanu.
Perhaps you live in Mars.

Look, run your mouth as you like, this is a NL where promoting Biafra is banned. So you are a weakling for coming to Nl to attack Biafra and Kanu.

Hei, Nigeria is a failed state. What is yet to fail is crude oil proceeds from the Niger delta. Do you even know?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by arsenal33: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
He said, “Since after the war, the Federal Government has not made any investment in the entire South-East.

“But I believe the government under Buhari will do something to address this marginalisation.”

I WONDER WHY THEY LOVE GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by victorvezx(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2016
mandax:

Deluded mofo, u have being brainwashed by Kanu to think Nigeria unity is based on oil, then why are u fighting to take the oil for your Biafra only. Is it not same thing. Both Nigeria and Biafra are parasites. Why not stay in your landlocked, erosion ravished 5 state with little landmass. U know u can't stand on ur own without the real owners of the oil in south south. Looser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by playtheblues(f): 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
I will not say much for now because I think Kalu is trying to woo Buhari to release Kanu.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Deluded mofo, u have being brainwashed by Kanu to think Nigeria unity is based on oil, then why are u fighting to take the oil for your Biafra only. Is it not same thing. Both Nigeria and Biafra are parasites. Why not stay in your landlocked, erosion ravished 5 state with little landmass. U know u can't stand on ur own without the real owners of the oil in south south. Looser.

Lol, glad you now accept that the real owners of the oil are the people of the south south.

Because many of you lack intelligence to engage in serious argument, you resorted to banning people who promote Biafra.

Promoters of Biafra gone - you stay here to write all sorts of things from your Biafraphobia, and celebrate yourselves with thumb ups.

You foolishly believe you have defeated them

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by oochi123(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

hahahaha..u got me laughing
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by oochi123(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Abi na grin grin grin

Me I wan know which kain milk sef. Sef na cowbell or peak milk? Abi na viju sef grin grin grin
na soured fura da Nunu milk
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
We Igbos are the problem to ourselves in this nation, I see the insults been hurled at Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu which to me is totally unfair. When will we Igbos appreciate our own, when shall we rally round and support our very own. Now he is talking about Nnamdi Kanu to be released its a problem, if he does not talk problem about Biafra problem. Tell me any Igbo political leader today who has shown concern for the Ndi-Igbos other than Dr. Orjji Uzor Kalu in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 4:41pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

We once fed the whole Nigeria with Cocoa and groundnut pyramid money coming from the north and SW and we never shouted secession. Your worthless oil is not our concern. We have oil in Lagos, ondo, Ogun and oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. Oil prices is becoming worthless so no one gives a hoot about oyel. Our worry is that the IGBOS are not matured enough to stand alone. We don't want a refugee crisis near our borders so it's better u remain in Nigeria under the authority of we Yorubas and Hausa fulanis
Lol, you don't believe in Niger delta crude oil for your sustenance, but the prospects of Biafra sends earthquake into your head. You do all these childish and useless blackmai against Biafrapha all over the place?
You are not serious

The East produced Palm oil when the West produced Cocoa and north produced groundnut.
By the way, except for Islam, there is no strong alliance between the north and the southwest, like you foolishly tried to show. Any political alliance between north and south west is temporary.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by GENERAL7(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
May countless cobraS rape Ur nonSensical mummy for BringiNG BrAinless U To mother earth
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by fastjett: 4:48pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra [/s]angry[/b]
GOD PUNISH YOU,PUNISH NIGERIA, PUNISH BRITAIN and PUNISH LUGARD.

GOD BLESS THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. BLESS NNAMDI KANU, BLESS IGBOS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by richybanky(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
“He is going to listen, Buhari is not as hard as people think and he has a heart that flows with milk.
Someone his heart flows wit milk and Kanu has been in detention since last year grin grin
If his heart doesn't flows wit milk, it means Kanu would av be in a grave by now grin grin grin

Orji Uzor Kalu craze dey worry u undecided
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by SURElee(f): 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
Omo! See how orji kalu dey psyche Buhari brain, hahahahaha. it won't work. He called nigeria a zoo, he should rest and enjoy the zoo's prison for like 20 yrs.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Ijaya123: 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
Unfortunately for him, Buhari is not holding on to him. The court is.

And the law has to take it's course.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
frosbel2:

While I do not entirely share the Biafra sentiments, to say that "We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever." is quite a childish stance considering that for a marriage to work there have to be conditions that benefit both parties in harmony, love and one spirit.

You cannot ask a wife to stay with her husband even though he beats her day and night and refuses to supply her needs and that of her children. A marriage must be agreed mutually.

To marginalize the Igbos and deny them the presidency year after year, to deny them of desperately needed infrastructural development. to constantly commit acts of massacre and terror against their people both home and abroad ( the north ) , yet still want them to remain in Nigeria without addressing and resolving these issues is tantamount to stupidity, lunacy and foolishness.

If you want a marriage to work, both parties must sit down together , resolve their differences, respect each other , and promote peace, fairness , justice and equity , irrespective of tribe or religion. I for one do not see this happening anytime soon.

So next time , before you run your big mouth, take some out and think !!!!!
I don't understand the bolded, how are they marginalized, is it in terms of appointments or developments? If its the former, then you will like to know that they also benefit from "Federal Character", and if its "Development" then you'll also be glad to know that THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS UNDERDEVELOPED!. One big, huge, crap of unplanned mess. This what men like Min. Fashola and Governor El Rufai are trying to change. The only cities in Nigeria that have truly benefited from Oil wealth are Lagos and Abuja, all the others are nothing to write home about, honestly. The money meant for the development of the country mostly developed legs and wound up in private pockets.

I want to ask you: Don't the South East have Political Parties? Don't they field candidates for the Presidency? Are they banned/barred from doing so? Are Ibo citizens prohibited from voting? If you and I know the answers to the above questions, then how can you reasonably say they are being denied the Presidency?

Politics involves a lot of dexterity. Sometimes you have to work with someone you ordinarily wouldn't want to be associated with, but you have to come together for a common good. The South Eastern politicians are not deft at all, they lack finesse. And even though I believe when they look in the mirror they realize that fact, in public, they choose the easier route of blaming "Marginalization". Aside Governor Rochas, and maybe Dr. Ngige, who else from that Region has extended an arm out to other parts of the country? The type of politics the South Eastern Politicians involve in is one that alienates. They need to come up with a comprehensive formula that promotes unity instead of division. So long as votes are the preferred method of choosing leaders in Nigeria, the Ibos will always lose out if their politicians do not change tactics; thats not marginalization, its politics. Its a competition, everyone is out to win and nobody is going to give you anything on a platter of gold.That is why you'll see Goodluck Jonathan work with a man like Col.Sambo Dasuki or President Buhari work with a man like Rotimi Amaechi. You have to give and take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by CHANNELStv2020: 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
evansvenus:
Two set of igbos you will find on nairaland

biafra supporting igbos

nigeria supporting igbos

click like if u are "biafranize" and share if you are "nigerianize"
EVEN YORUBA MEN DAY CLICK SHARE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Olumaeme: 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
This man is really trying to be friend with Buhari so that his corruption case will b quashed like Ameachi, Audu, Sylva, Fashola...

If he play his game well he might become a minister when his loyalty is finally confirmed...

Eku Chanji oooooooo

No Buffon should quote this comment!
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by sammhi(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

you dunce no get part 2
was Mandela not imprisoned for 27/years and came from prison to become President..
I wonda what big deal is prison as far as it is not due to murder or criminality.
Dunce like you feel you can break his followers hip and spirit by locking him in prison..U only made him a hero..
only a fool will fear prison if truly he believes in his cause...if you believe in your cause be ready to go to nay length legally for it....
one thing I can assure you..Kanu will be released and Biafra will be a reality... when ? I don't know
am not Ibo man bit some of you guys write up sucks big time.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by sonnie10: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
This is a total disregard of Nigeria criminal justice system. What Orji Uzor have just said is very sad and a smear on the image of Nigeria as a country. In essence, Nnamdi Kanu is being held by Buhari and not the Justice system. How is that different from dictatorship? I thought we were in a democracy where separation of power is maintained.

What is the essence of wasting tax payers money on kangaroo court appearances when the court has no power to decide on his case. To say the least, this statement is a slap on the face of NBA.

Someone should as a matter of fact remind Buhari and his ass lickers that the executive and the judiciary are two separate arms of government.

The most pathetic in all of this are our so called educated youths, tribalism have eaten deepen into their brains.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
Olumaeme:
This man is really trying to be friend with Buhari so that his corruption case will b quashed like Ameachi, Audu, Sylva, Fashola...

If he play his game well he might become a minister when his loyalty is finally confirmed...

Eku Chanji oooooooo

I

No Buffon should quote this comment!

You got what Orji Kalu is up to. He is most unpredictable.
Orji Kalu merely did name dropping. He dropped the name of Nnamdi Kalu to seek publicity
Who did Orji Kalu swore together with to keep Nigeria one?

If he swore to keep one Nigeria, then it's no use his visiting Nnamdi Kanu, because he's exact opposite of Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by ALAYORMII: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
The offence he committed is punishable by death in the Nigerian constitution but since Boko Haram are being pardoned then I see no reason why he can't be pardoned too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nature8(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
I've never insulted anybody in this forum, but I'm sorry to say that this man (Orji Uzor Kalu) is a big fooool!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by klinro(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
Seems someone has been smoking
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Deejay1000(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
shugaboy6102:
100000000000000000 likes??

God bless ur fada .thats one of the most sensible comment I have read today. we are just deceiving ourself forming one naija when deep down one tribe thinks he's superior than the other.Smh
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by stinechykee: 5:59pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=searchiing4love post=45672916][size=10pt][i][b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra >:This Zombie man why are you crying more than berieved and why are you Yorobers always like to drink poison wenever an issues concerning Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra is mentioned?? Nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.