Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu (24059 Views)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by hemartins(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
Not wanting to offend his igbo brothers at the same time taking sides with the president.
That's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by henrygale(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
OK. Noted.
Some people will start d normal fight soon...dats if deyve not started yet. So I have ds for una,Make una stop taking paracetamol for another man's headache!
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by kingthreat(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
Pls baba don't. Let that amoeba head sleep there.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Bitterleafsoup: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by chaberry(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
Hero
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by flokii: 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
MadCow1:
Nnamdi Kanu will end like MKO Abiola in Prison. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nah..

They'll release him.. He'd probably sign agreement or something

Bubu is not that heartless
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Rhea(f): 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
I think EFCC is getting very close to Orji Uzor Kalu's file. He has been singing very psychopantic tunes lately. Typical politician
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by ogbukara: 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
God bless orji uzo kalu OUK OZOIGBONDU your our hero nnamdi kalu is our hero very strong and powerful
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by sonnie10: 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
There is fire on the mountain. The pressure is on, it is mostly like that he is acting on a prepared script to test public opinion.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Krismart(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
No be only milk but kunu. No harm in trying sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by cole265(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2016
Kanu will reign in prison till 2019 or beyond, if care is not taken

...just like Mustafa reigned through OBJs tenure
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by hemartins(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2016
Not wanting to offend his igbo brothers at the same time taking sides with the president.
That's wisdom.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by kobonaire(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
áss kïssing in full progress grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by kuuljay(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2016
Make buhari release this guy abeg even his followers that cheered him saying if they arrest him Nigeria will burn to ashes has abandoned him to resort to prayers chest beating and insults on social media,they can't even do Street protest for fear of the gworo chewing dullard...same way they are now cheering the avengers to their doom grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by PublicAssurance: 3:49pm On May 16, 2016
[size=18pt]If Buhari's heart likes let be flowing with apple juice, you better go and return all the money you stole. Thief[/size]
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
Everubody just dey employ tactics to avoid EFCC arrest. Okupe go prostrate, now this conman dey psyche Bubu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra angry

While I do not entirely share the Biafra sentiments, to say that "We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever." is quite a childish stance considering that for a marriage to work there have to be conditions that benefit both parties in harmony, love and one spirit.

You cannot ask a wife to stay with her husband even though he beats her day and night and refuses to supply her needs and that of her children. A marriage must be agreed mutually.

To marginalize the Igbos and deny them the presidency year after year, to deny them of desperately needed infrastructural development. to constantly commit acts of massacre and terror against their people both home and abroad ( the north ) , yet still want them to remain in Nigeria without addressing and resolving these issues is tantamount to stupidity, lunacy and foolishness.

If you want a marriage to work, both parties must sit down together , resolve their differences, respect each other , and promote peace, fairness , justice and equity , irrespective of tribe or religion. I for one do not see this happening anytime soon.

So next time , before you run your big mouth, take some out and think !!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by chaberry(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra angry[/b]

THRASH

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by opribo(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2016
Nobody is begging him to release him if he likes let him kill him if that will make all Nigeria's problem to go away, all we know is that common Shekau that is kiling Nigeria is still on the loose and he has been unable to capture him instead him and his desperate power seekers are going through the back door to grant amnesty to them. Soon they will all be consumed in their folly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Megaideas(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided Kanu is better locked up for life. Such a terrorist does not deserve freedom. I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

What do you have in common with the Igbos? Talk is cheap that's why you talk nonsense at the slightest opportunity. In what way are you better than Nnamdi Kalu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by EbukaFran: 3:57pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

Excellent Post!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by Hoii(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Abi na grin grin grin

Me I wan know which kain milk sef. Sef na cowbell or peak milk? Abi na viju sef grin grin grin
na breast milk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by maziligs(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Milk ko, Tomato ni
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by focus7: 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
Kalu should also remember that others has committed less offences to what Kanu has committed and they are serving a long term or are even dead. He should forget his story about Buhari having a heart flowing with milk and honey, he has the heart for Nigeria and Nigerians and not for criminals like Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by hamilton62(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

Who is a terrorist and define terrorism?
A demented-deformed speaking out of his gullible state, even calling Nnamdi Kalu names!
Your great grand father and ancestors need a lot of frank teachings from him and not you because they will do better than you when taught!
Pls, answer the above questions to show that you have a First School Leaving Certificate because I know a primary scholar (pupil) knows the definitons more than you, why did I say so? It's because your statement showed the hierarchy of your stench-filled vocabulary in your Medula O.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by tempest01(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2016
EFCC done carry your matter for head now.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by bringbackourGEJ: 4:04pm On May 16, 2016
Liar! Buhari's heart is flowing with blood and kunu. angry
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by shugaboy6102(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Nooo....the GOAT should be given ten years in prison, for Tryna divide this country!! angry
Nigeria as we know it is already divided along Religious lines,Ethnic lines,Party lines,wealthy lines, poor lines etc technically Nigeria has been divided we are just deceiving ourselves i only pray this buhari govt gets it right so Nigerians can unite and prosper again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by TomLepskie(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2016
One of the few real politicians we have in the south east, many others are just noise makers. Politics is a game my people and hating is not part of it.if you ask me too i will prefer an even bigger Nigeria. God bless naija.
Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by mandax: 4:05pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari believes Nnamdi Kanu is bringing BiafrA.
Biafra means cutting off oil proceeds from Buhari's north.
Biafra sounds like electric shock to northern politicians.

Instead of restoring fiscal federalism to Nigeria, or tabling political restructuring, Buhari is sending Nigeria Army to fight on several fronts, to conserve the rigged political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system that profit only Buhari's north.

How far can Nigeria Army fight to preserve the rigged political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by damyzino(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria,

igbo's wont like this but am with u bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu by shugaboy6102(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2016
frosbel2:

While I do not entirely share the Biafra sentiments, to say that "We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever." is quite a childish stance considering that for a marriage to work there have to be conditions that benefit both parties in harmony, love and one spirit.

You cannot ask a wife to stay with her husband even though he beats her day and night and refuses to supply her needs and that of her children. A marriage must be agreed mutually.

To marginalize the Igbos and deny them the presidency year after year, to deny them of desperately needed infrastructural development. to constantly commit acts of massacre and terror against their people both home and abroad ( the north ) , yet still want them to remain in Nigeria without addressing and resolving these issues is tantamount to stupidity, lunacy and foolishness.

If you want a marriage to work, both parties must sit down together , resolve their differences, respect each other , and promote peace, fairness , justice and equity , irrespective of tribe or religion. I for one do not see this happening anytime soon.

So next time , before you run your big mouth, take some out and think !!!!!
100000000000000000 likes??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.