Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included (6556 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
Wanna share my encounter inside an heavy butt for good 25 days. Wriien by Habby51.

episode 1
INTRODUCTION:
My name is Herry Banjo ( A.K.A Habby51). A business man. I live in one of the biggest city in the south-west of the country. Am tall and fair in complexion. I love being in the midst of business tycoon people, cause from them I do get inspired.

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by falconey(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2016
the "BUTT" on the topic brought me here, why am i not seeing any butt on display but a nigga ?
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by ChappyChase: 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Rush in with my sabulu solo....

1 Like

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2016
Episode 2

It was on saturday, just chilling with some of my friends@ a joint. Suddenly comes in a pretty, sexy and heavy butt lady just walk in. The size of the butt is what every man can't resists. I take a bold step in approaching her, talk to her and also collect her number.

1 Share

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
Episode 3

That same day@night, I gave her a call. We talk for long, trying to know each other better. Wow!!! What a lovely day. I asked if she can be my guest the next day and she agree.

1 Like

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by tunaguy(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
I dan loose interest
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
Episode 4

That faithful day, I cancelled my going to church in order to arrange my apartment. I always have these believe that no ladies we enter my house and we not like the settings. Check this out

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
Episode 5

Exactly 10a.m, I heard a knock@my door, with full excitement I went to check. To my surprise it was madam gold ( the woman that I normally buy gold from). She came to give me the gold watch I paid for some weeks back. What a lovely wrist watch made with gold. It cost me $500( #120,000) then to get this.

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
Episode 6

Not to long has madam gold left, I had another knock. OMG!!! She's the one, so happy to see her in my house. I offered her a ciroc while I took red wine. She take a look round my living room, to my dinning & she ask if I can show her my bed room, that she can just imaging how it will look like.

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by joey150(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2016
weyrey alert!!

stupidity on fleek!
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by seankay(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2016
*rolls one stick of SK and opens one plastic Orijin*

OYA continue the gist bro

2 Likes

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by mekzyjoe(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2016
grin grin

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by strangest(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2016
Who big butt don epp?

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
7. Inside my, she told me she feel much comfort than the sitting room which am also ok with. while we both are on the bed watching sound city, she was stll busy zipping her drinks. After an hour, I observed her mood has already changed, her response to our conversation is not like before, next is for her to rest her body on me. OMG!!! Is as if my prayer as just been answered. Before I knew it, we started kissing. After some minute, we both are naked. From kissing I proceed to breast sucking, from there to her her pussy. That were the wahala began from.
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 19, 2016
8. I licked her pussy like lolly pop, hmmm, without wasting much time I diged my finger inside her pussy, just to make sure she reach climax before inserting my joystick.
From one finger, to two fingers, I increased it to four. I was full of surprise when the full hand enter the pussy Chaiiiiiii, I was full of surprise within me I was like, can my joystick be as big as my hand? Nooooooooo. I continue fingering her. All of a sudden, my hand got hooked inside. I sense something holding my hand inside her pussy, what this? I ask myself ( inside though). Later I sense something dragging me in ( like a hand holding my hand), the hand was dragging my hand forcefully till my head and full body join enter the pussy.
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 19, 2016
I can't tell why I'm laughing, if it's for the Stu pidity or grammatical missiles.

Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by feminaxe(f): 12:45am On May 20, 2016
smh,

ur stewpeed o angry
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2016
9. Finding myself inside the pussy, I discover it was lalasticlala that was holding my hand. The guy was full of excitement to see me cause I can see a smile on his face. In a cool voice, he said to me, bros you are welcome. This is where me and some of nairaland members do chilled@ weekend. Lalasticlala take me round from the pussy down to the butt where I saw the likes of Seun, Tosyne2much, Barcanista, D9TY7, Andyblaze, & Mr cork. All looking good & feeling @home. All the nairaland members welcome me, except seun that refuse to due to some reason know to him. Inside the butt is just like another paradise, very big and spacious. Is a place you all we love to be, but it get is disadvantages too
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by Jayjay0(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2016
Weyrey on the loose grin

Nice one anyway
Re: 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included by mekonglobal(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2016
gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringrin gringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid / Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Africa Day" By Going Naked / I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.