Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback (69063 Views)

Oil Workers Postpone Planned Strike / Photos: Bauchi State APC Youth Leader Leads The Anti-nlc Planned Strike,on Horse / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by FagsamPHP(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
k
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by amagunnerfan: 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
tuale4u:

What of PENGASSAN and nUPENG that have also rejected the strike?
Let's me read incomintop mind for you - they are less than 500 in total.

Thank incomintop is not in charge of the censor board.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by cutelover19(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
j
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Mirahcul: 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
The NLC is a big joke.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Let's hope you will not be crippled by the forthcoming hardship

3 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by 1miccza: 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
Strike for whereeeee?? E no get wetin wan do?? Pipo when no well...

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by DONADAMS(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
make dem no strike oh
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by EbukaFran: 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
raker300:
You folks think the north would go against the north? You guys are funny

Nlc is ran by the north. The north will forever be better than the south

IPOB yoot

What has a nationwide planned NLC strike got to do with the North?

Hausa matter go kill una ooo

smh

4 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by tunjijones(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
****U are justcl irredeemable. Nigeria has never been this hard... Dollar has never been this high... Electricity have never been dis poor... Price of good stuff have never been dis high...
I support the strike.. This might be the only chance we have to tell the government that there is famine in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by kristisking(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
Let them not join. Afterall they brought this cluessless government into power.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Emmysteve(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
I hope you will fly with him in his next trip

3 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Godson32(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
Mugu standing with a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by ndcide(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
Tomorrow, you think Labour unions will be cohesive in industrial dispute? I doubt.

Buhari will not remain president forever..

However the north will keep producing the president or be the main determinant.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Rexyl(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
magicfingers009:
NLc breaking hearts since 1973. Why can't they keep their promises? PDP never kept theirs. APC, same. NLC same. Na God eye wey dey look

Abi o many are just indifferent to the plight of majority of Nigerians. States are owing salaries 6 and more months, nevertheless they are being forced to go and work daily, many have died in the process while many families are collapsing
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by 4nobody4every1: 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
YoursGEJ:
NLC response

on corruption -----------. No strike
On Dasukigate------------ No protest
On chibok gals------------No protest
on NASS salary -----------. No strike
on NASS cars --------------No strike
on secret N120b NASS budget --------------No strike
on marketers holding of fuel----Blind & Dumb
on IDP--------------------------No effort
on Ghost workers-------------Blind & Dumb
on states owing workers salary-----No strike
on workers welfare-----------No effort
on retirees owed pension-----------No effort
on pipelines bombing ----------Blind & Dumb

[img]http://i./EZYQjm1uPrXGg.gif[/img]
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by penukz2015(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2016
I am a proud 5 percenter.. BUT I'm not in support of the NLC Strike.. Who is fooling who? Confused nation.

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by joyousmother2016: 7:53pm On May 16, 2016
NLC bunch of hypocrites. Where have they been all these while? Are they fighting for the interest of civil servants or for their own stomachs? Where were they when some states refused to implement the #18,000 minimum wage? Till date, LG workers in some states are still on the #9,000 minimum wage. NLC have outlived their purpose. Let them go joor.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Grundig: 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
NLC after adams oshiomhole is a joke. These guy lack charisma, chutzpah and oomph to make any form of change. Adams on hi part was very very corrupt but he was the dogs bollocks when it comes to strikes and calling the bluff of senior officials including military heads of states.

The current crop of NLC leaders should resign and give way to younger and unknown people to steer the ship.

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by GWMI(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
Those are propaganda from Tinubu.All we are saying, is LET THE STRIKE START NOW.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Rexyl(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
ndcide:
Tomorrow, you think Labour unions will be cohesive in industrial dispute? I doubt.

Buhari will not remain president forever..

However the north will keep producing the president or be the main determinant.

you think the north can monopolize power? That was a thought in the past. All tribes are entitled to the office of president. It was previously Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw and presently Hausa. The next president can emerge from any part of the country.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by diegwu01: 7:55pm On May 16, 2016
The Strike would fail, Nigerians are better informed now and are willing to look beyond this subsidy crap.
the NLC should consider this and give PMB a chance to fix things. We can keep using the same formula and expect different results
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by askari01: 7:55pm On May 16, 2016
Wanna know if strike would bring food to my table?? I bought 10 litres with ease today 4ltrs in the gen and 6ltrs in my car... I dislike fuel scarcity hehn, Infact, it makes me SicK.

My money I safe with Buhari!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by 2LESS(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
Soon u will stand with cow. slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by diegwu01: 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
GWMI:
Those are propaganda from Tinubu.All we are saying, is LET THE STRIKE START NOW.Thanks.
You're unemployed and you sit at home all day yet you support the "sit at home" strike, are you not tired of Sitting at home?
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by maryhaam(f): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
They should strike dis one oooo,i need rest abeg.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by olutunde12(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=45676582]I stand with Buhari.[/qu

No be only stand you stand, you also sleep with buhari in your parlour while he goes from one country to another. Ode.....

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
tuale4u:

What of PENGASSAN and nUPENG that have also rejected the strike?
Why would they support it when they the major beneficiaries of the policy... Just saying though... not that I'm in support of the strike action.... and there was a country...
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by 2kris(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

Continue in your folly,People like you, at your age your parents is still feeding you
i laughed when i say a guy of 38 calling himself bigger boy.the children of the rising sun never close their shop dem go qns qm
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by ndcide(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
Rexyl:

you think the north can monopolize power? That was a thought in the past. All tribes are entitled to the office of president. It was previously Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw and presently Hausa. The next president can emerge from any part of the country.

It's hard for you to believe me. But what I've said is the truth and fact. Read it again. The north will remain in power for long and or will be the major determinant of how it goes... Just keep it in mind... No need to argue
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Krismart(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
Just as I expected. Since after Oshiomole NLC has been useless and disorganized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.