Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Way Foward: I Think We Should Scrap This Positions In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Way Foward: I Think We Should Scrap This Positions In Nigeria (445 Views)

Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie / Long term Agriculture is Not Way Foward Industrialization Is. (nigerian Economy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way Foward: I Think We Should Scrap This Positions In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2016
Welcome on board folks,I think it's high time we scrap the office of the vice president and that of the deputy governor(s) I think they are not relevant and those offices gulps in billions of naira monthly,monies that should be used for infrastructural development in the country.
We are talking of not having enough funds for the 2016 budget while the annual salaries and allowances of just 2 to 3 deputy governor(s) + that of their many aides can actually make up for the deficit.

DISCUSS

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Rescued Chibok Girl Handed Over To Borno State Governor / NLC STRIKE: Oyo State Begins 'no Work,no Pay' / Shocking! Buhari To Waste N3.914bn On Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.