Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue (19289 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seven In Madagali, Adamawa / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Qabt(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2016
Just call dem fulani assasins,nt herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by jieta: 10:54pm On May 16, 2016
:Dakpuzoobillahi holyghost pire go burn dem walahi wt dare shanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by mandax: 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
PecE2Make:
Is there no possibility of impeaching this administration this week? Am just asking.

Even if President Buhari, or indeed any northern president commits an impeachable offense, it's not possible for the NASS to impeach Buhari or any northern president.

This is because the National Assembly is unduly over-populated by northern legislators due to the undue proliferation of 19 states and Abuja in the once one northern federating unit. Three Senators are equally drawn from each state. Nearly same with the federal House of Representatives.

Arewa soldiers created excess number of states in once one northern region, but created only seventeen states in the once two southern federating units through wrong use of land mass as yard stick.

No federal country ever created new federating units using land mass as yard stick.

It's like US soldiers from the south taking over power and divide say, the large states of California and Texas into about eight new states each, but create two states each from the other northern states. If it ever happens, it can't be sustained for long.

OBJ and GEJ presidencies did set up National Conference each to restructure the fraudulent political structure. But northern politicians hindered the restructuring each time.

But to sustain this fraudulent political structure of Nigeria is what Buhari has been struggling to do, as he goes about signing military pacts with neighbouring countries and other powers who he hopes may help him fight against Nigerian groups who may rebel against the political status quo.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by jieta: 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
qabt e belike say u be fulani too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Daplux4: 10:59pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari encourage boko haram when gej was president by his altrance
And now he find it difficult to condem the herdsmen
I think they re boko haram

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by nigerianvenom(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2016
bigboss80s:
We still won't hear anything from that retarded Ortom. We won't hear anything from the SSS. We won't hear anything from Buhari.
I have said it before - the Middle Belt will have to choose which side it wants to align with, because in the event that there is all out war in this country the Core North will not spare them. The Middle Belt is only used and dumped.
No one is fighting for the MB, not the governor, not their representatives at NASS, no one! People are slaughtered like chicken and nobody says anything. If this happened in the SE everyone including Buhari would be jittery.
This country seems headed for anarchy. Something tells me that behind the scenes there are powerful forces with a very nasty agenda.

Not even omenka, the most ardent supporter of hausa /fulani rulership

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Futureleader201(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
The Fulani Herdsmen are turning out to be the Mobile Divison of Boko Haram.

And Nigeria's President wants to give them grazing rights.

Then He says they are not Nigerians but Libyans.
So Libyans are invading the country and what is the Nigerian President & Army doing.
If Foreign people invade our country the president and Army are mandated to defend us.

So why will we give grazing rights to Foreigners please?

Boko Haram has gone mobile.

We should not be surprised why will a former solider remove army checkpoints unless the person wants to aid them.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185501-breaking-buhari-orders-dismantling-of-military-checkpoints-nationwide.html

If you remember Boko Haram mentioned GMB as their spokesman, how can you expect a man that
is Boko Haram's Spokes man to defeat them?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

[size=13pt]Buhari has always said he wanted FULL SHARIA IN NIGERIA[/size]

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY HE HAS NOT CONDEMNED THESE MOBILE BOKO HARAM KNOWN AS FULANI HERDSMEN

IT MAKES SENSE WHY BUHARI HAS CALLED OUT THE ARMY AGAINST THE NIGER DELTA BUT NOT THESE FULANI HERDSMEN

SO MY PEOPLE THIS IS A FULL BLOWN JIHAD

You are so correct but some foolish section of ds country are still busy saying one Nigeria. One Nigeria my foot. Until ds new buhari boys kill everyone, we will then know that there's nothing like one Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by jieta: 11:04pm On May 16, 2016
Qabt:
Just call dem fulani assasins,nt herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by ever811(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
Pidggin:
As the North and SW keep standing with Buhari, na so una go dey suffer. RIP to the dead
some ipob are so insane that they don't know how to talk..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Daplux4: 11:07pm On May 16, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Not even omenka, the most ardent supporter of hausa /fulani rulership

That one he only know how to insult

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by ever811(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
if the people of Benue state can not pick up arms against those animals but be waiting for government then they are in for a very long thing..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Sylvester70(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
buhari that said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north wont come out and say something,and since they are from lybia and not nigerians anymore is high time they are treated as terroist but who am i talking to self,someone that have already smoked cow dung and thinks from his cow given anus.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by spinna: 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Vveni(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
It beats my imagination how these LIBYANS keep killing Nigerians without response from the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by temak1: 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
I know that very soon, Nigeria shall be safe again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by THYRAIN(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2016
As a kid i thought am wise.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by NaijaEfcc: 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
omenka my brother, hope the Libyan no reach your village ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Unlimited22: 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
All of u shd keep hiding behind the truth, and when someone has the sense to say so, u start shouting ipob yoot. I no blame una. Thank God Ikpeazụ has seen the writing on d wall and started rearming bakassi boys.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 16, 2016
mightyhazell:
lamo kwa? Which acronym be that one again? sad

LAMO = Laughing at Mohammed and Osibanjo...

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by daftpikin: 11:25pm On May 16, 2016
Stalwert:
govt must severely deal with them whoever they might be. This actions must be reversed.

Reversed?? You mean bringing the dead back to life?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by KINGDOS: 11:33pm On May 16, 2016
What can I say, thank you bhuhari... Isn't this enough for you to give cease fire order to your boys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by peaceuntous: 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

DONT SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND SAY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING. D
ONT LAUGH AT THE TIVS AND IDOMAS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW AND SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
STOP BEATING YOUR CHEST AND SAYING IF THEY COME TO MY VILLAGE THIS WILL HAPPEN, THAT WILL HAPPEN, WE WILL SHOW THEM PEPPER.
STOP PRAYING TO GOD FOR SOLUTION LIKE MANY JEWS DID IN GERMANY AND SIX MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED.
STOP PRAYING BECAUSE GOD IS TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.
WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU, THEN PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON GOD.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power. BOYCOTT ALL FULANI HERDSMEN PRODUCT. STOP EATING BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by peaceuntous: 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Stalwert: 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
daftpikin:

Reversed?? You mean bringing the dead back to life?
[/s]

Impunity
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by hundredhunndred: 12:00am On May 17, 2016
Pidggin:
As the North and SW keep standing with Buhari, na so una go dey suffer. RIP to the dead

Shameless bigot, the evil you wish for the SW will backfire to you and your entire family in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by basingstoke: 12:01am On May 17, 2016
Stupid President, stupid people. EASY TO CATCH NIGER DELTANS WITH ALL THOSE SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS, BUT DIFFICULT TO CATCH COMMON HERDSMEN. YOU GUYS ARE THE DULLARDS, NOT BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by amazingspiderma: 12:02am On May 17, 2016
There comes a time when a people must learn to choose between sympathy and self defense.

Benue people I mean no insult......,but the choice is all yours.
The bulk stops at your table.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Nobody: 12:08am On May 17, 2016
Benue
they can invite Avenger,s as protectors

long live

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2016
Libyan herdsmen again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by TolaniLuv: 12:49am On May 17, 2016
Davbams:
They need to be taught a lesson.

Like a mad dog...

They need to be put down.

More like like a MadCow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.