Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue (19299 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seven In Madagali, Adamawa / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by fukmodathndmods: 1:27am On May 17, 2016
RIP to the dead.

military action against NDA who bomb oil installations without taking lives but simple . "disarming arrest, trial and if necessary jailing" of "Niger fulani heardsmen" who openly go on killing spree of Nigerian citizens in Nigeria.

****, the only reason you haven't said a word about this is because you are an Igede "boy" and right now, only the Tiv majority and the Idoma's are under heavy attack. after these two are conquered, where will you peopl, the lesser minority hide? the pay you get from the apc situation room will then taste sour in your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by DedeNkem: 1:51am On May 17, 2016
Buhari doesn't care how many massacres his fulani terrorist brothers commit, but was quick to detain Nnamdi Kanu and killed many IPOB members who protested peacefully!

Buhari and his fellow northerners are the main problem we've in this dead country. They're very corrupt, murderous and a huge cancer to Nigeria!!

Splitting Nigeria into three countries is the only solution to keep these northern animals away permenantly from our communities, cities, states and countries.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Eluwilussit(m): 1:51am On May 17, 2016
bigboss80s:
We still won't hear anything from that retarded Ortom. We won't hear anything from the SSS. We won't hear anything from Buhari.
I have said it before - the Middle Belt will have to choose which side it wants to align with, because in the event that there is all out war in this country the Core North will not spare them. The Middle Belt is only used and dumped.
No one is fighting for the MB, not the governor, not their representatives at NASS, no one! People are slaughtered like chicken and nobody says anything. If this happened in the SE everyone including Buhari would be jittery.
This country seems headed for anarchy. Something tells me that behind the scenes there are powerful forces with a very nasty agenda.

Very, very, very, very nasty agenda. Time to go back to the Gideon Orkah map. MB,SW,SE &SS should unite politically and otherwise. This unwanton destruction of lives, livelihoods and properties must stop.

I warned Nigerians that pmb is highly bigoted and biased in every area of his life. If only we had revisited his actions during his younger days as the head of state, and had paid closer attention to his utterances between 2003 and 2015, we wouldn't have given such a vagabond who thinks so highly and deceptively of himself a second chance to torment the nation.

We have been bedeviled by one bad leader after another. Who knows, we may deserve what we get since we have refused to let merit and not quota rule our national life?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by totorimi: 2:52am On May 17, 2016
Haaaa, again? all this angry people here and there, thats how it starts o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by juman(m): 5:04am On May 17, 2016
Ineffective government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by SeanDada1(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2016
fitzmayowa:
Libyans(According to our C in C) displacing nigerians in their backyard this is indeed terrible...SMH

These herdsmen aren't LYBIANS... They're core Fulani Herdsmen from northern nigeria. Don't believe that white lies politicians are telling you they're lybians to exenorate their monstrous brothers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by 9japride(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2016
History will be taught to our next generation to show them how wicked, mischievous and hateful beings we have in Nigeria and all those who played a part in the chaos in Nigeria will be reveal no more distortion of history. Thank God for Internet no info will be hidden again. God save as all. As for d middle beltersners keep waiting for d govt to help, dey there don't protect yourselves, you think it's every leader that have u in mind. Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Mrjosaphat: 5:54am On May 17, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
With the rate we kill ourselves soon thr will be no one left in Nigeria
if I hear, when niggas are busy bleeping
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Catastrophe1: 6:11am On May 17, 2016
as long some people still stand with the dullard. they should expect the worse.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Catastrophe1: 6:13am On May 17, 2016
woke u to this breaking news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Catastrophe1: 6:13am On May 17, 2016
woke up to this breaking news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by frankdGreat125: 6:25am On May 17, 2016
This group of people should be brought to book, wot a country we live in.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by drval2020(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2016
God has said not to talk against your leader. But is PMB not obviously against happy Nigeria. God help Nigeria #livehappy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by mightyhazell: 6:32am On May 17, 2016
Djangocode:

LAMO = Laughing at Mohammed and Osibanjo...
cheesy this is hilarious!

LAMO!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by frankdGreat125: 6:38am On May 17, 2016
This group of people should be brought to book, wot a country we live in
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by alt3r3g0: 6:47am On May 17, 2016
blueto:

Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed at least seven persons in Tse Atue, a community in Guma local government area of Benue State.

DAILY POST gathered that the gunmen, who stormed the village on Monday, burnt down the entire community.

Residents of the community were seen deserting their homes.

More to come…
http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/16/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-seven-sack-benue-community/

If its suspected...why tag them? You dont see "suspected militants attack pipelines".

If you are not sure, dont tag. The polity is heated enough to throw assumptions.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Kowor(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2016
sixtus3606:
who dafuq gave these retarded entities the right to kill?? *angry face*
. BTW these guys look like another version of BH
my thought exactly!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Henrichemeka(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2016
Herdsmen again?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Megaideas(f): 7:40am On May 17, 2016
Distintegation of the country is looming. How I long for it to happen immediately. We don't have a president, only a figue head. This monster you are grooming will eventuually destroy you, not me and not my people.

But youths of Benue State, I'm ashamed of you. Keep watching them helplessly like morons until they utterly bring you into extinction. Idiots!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Satex(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2016
@MakeWeTalk.
I am just beginning to be suspicious of the decision to dismantle all military checkpoints across the country by PMB. This was one of the first directives he issued upon assumption of office. Now, everything is playing out before our very eyes. That was a very bad directive.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Satex(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2016
Time for self-defence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by whirlwind7(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2016
peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS

I identify with your position on this. There are times when actions like this speaks louder than a thousand bullets.
A general boycott of beef and its by products by everyone in the south, as a protest against this madness will speak volumes. Do this for just a month, and the consequence will reflect on their cattle business. They will learn that their business can only thrive with permission and acceptance from all us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by tymgotel: 8:01am On May 17, 2016
bigboss80s:
We still won't hear anything from that retarded Ortom. We won't hear anything from the SSS. We won't hear anything from Buhari.
I have said it before - the Middle Belt will have to choose which side it wants to align with, because in the event that there is all out war in this country the Core North will not spare them. The Middle Belt is only used and dumped.
No one is fighting for the MB, not the governor, not their representatives at NASS, no one! People are slaughtered like chicken and nobody says anything. If this happened in the SE everyone including Buhari would be jittery.
This country seems headed for anarchy. Something tells me that behind the scenes there are powerful forces with a very nasty agenda.
all this rubish will never happen in abia state. Trust abia state youth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by Truthisit: 9:09am On May 17, 2016
I do not agree! Out of the 19 states in the North,only 10 states are the footholds of the Hausa-fulanis, while Benue, Kogi, Kwara South,are people of distinct etnicity and may not always concur to the core North! If Buhari watched on for too long, he might get impeached!

mandax:

Even if President Buhari, or indeed any northern president commits an impeachable offense, it's not possible for the NASS to impeach Buhari or any northern president.

This is because the National Assembly is unduly over-populated by northern legislators due to the undue proliferation of 19 states and Abuja in the once one northern federating unit. Three Senators are equally drawn from each state. Nearly same with the federal House of Representatives.

Arewa soldiers created excess number of states in once one northern region, but created only seventeen states in the once two southern federating units through wrong use of land mass as yard stick.

No federal country ever created new federating units using land mass as yard stick.

It's like US soldiers from the south taking over power and divide say, the large states of California and Texas into about eight new states each, but create two states each from the other northern states. If it ever happens, it can't be sustained for long.

OBJ and GEJ presidencies did set up National Conference each to restructure the fraudulent political structure. But northern politicians hindered the restructuring each time.

But to sustain this fraudulent political structure of Nigeria is what Buhari has been struggling to do, as he goes about signing military pacts with neighbouring countries and other powers who he hopes may help him fight against Nigerian groups who may rebel against the political status quo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by bringbackourGEJ: 10:53am On May 17, 2016
Buhari ooo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by MakeWeTalk: 1:14pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=Satex post=45693181]@MakeWeTalk.
I am just beginning to be suspicious of the decision to dismantle all military checkpoints across the country by PMB. This was one of the first directives he issued upon assumption of office. Now, everything is playing out before our very eyes. That was a very bad directive.[/quote[
You can see that its a full blown Jidah

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue by peaceuntous: 2:36pm On May 17, 2016
Help me spread the boycott pls
Pls help me
My village has never been attacked
But my heart bleeds everyday for all the victims of diz murderers

LET US JOIN HANDS AND WORK TOGETHER
IF ALL SOUTHEASTERNERS, SOUTHWESTERNERS, SOUTHSOUTHENERS, AND NORTH CENTRAL PEOPLE WILL JOIN THIS BOYCOTT, THEY WILL BEG US ON THEIR KNEES

whirlwind7:

I identify with your position on this. There are times when actions like this speaks louder than a thousand bullets.
A general boycott of beef and its by products by everyone in the south, as a protest against this madness will speak volumes. Do this for just a month, and the consequence will reflect on their cattle business. They will learn that their business can only thrive with permission and acceptance from all us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive / President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana / APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.