Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Am So Full Of Myself (pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Full Of Myself (pic) (17124 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by UyiIredia(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2016
silvertongue:
Have been on nairaland 3 days now and all these acclaimed handsome guys got nothing on me............ Haters Oya Turn Up!

I'm not hating. U fine sha. But why the thread?
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by charles316: 5:40pm On May 17, 2016
silvertongue:

That's the spirit winkgrin

I thought someone asked you to take a pic with the word " Nairaland' written on the paper. I think I know the guy whose pictures you are using to get attention here. Too bad.

I'm damn sure you won't take the pics. That would be the end of your 15mins fame. Be real,be you.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2016
You look good OP, I'm Miring

n-no homo
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Agu87(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2016
Can u buy Lamborghini with your fine face We talking money and u talking nonsense....lolz

1 Like

Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by 4words: 7:23pm On May 17, 2016
Mikylopez:

lolz nigga is pained!i only asked a question tho...ape is dah ur 1st name itz goes well with ur face...nice to meet yagrin

It's been ages I last commented on Nairaland but this up here is wicked. Damn couldn't hold myself.

So sorry if I am offending the niqqa, not my intention.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Hisduchess(f): 7:42pm On May 17, 2016
silvertongue:

Thanks
u welcome
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by demzylahot(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
no o, i dnt wink
make a choice wink
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by silvertongue(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
charles316:

I thought someone asked you to take a pic with the word " Nairaland' written on the paper. I think I know the guy whose pictures you are using to get attention here. Too bad.

I'm damn sure you won't take the pics. That would be the end of your 15mins fame. Be real,be you.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
demzylahot:
make a choice wink
hmmm

on the MOON! grin
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by silvertongue(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
charles316:

You are a fvcking degenerate

Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by charles316: 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
silvertongue:

You are a fvcking degenerate

Wow,I'm surprised that you could even use a big word like "degenerate". Coming from a guy who starts his sentence with " am". grin

Why don't you do what avalon316 has asked you to do. Take a pic holding a paper with the inscription "Nairaland".

I will also deactivate if you do that. I know the guy whose pics you are using. The guy isn't on nairaland.

Quit being fake. You can deceive some of these gullible people here but not all. Cute people don't even blow their trumpets. Thought everyone knows that.

That's the ways scammers start. The next thing he will do is to ask a girl for money.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by titi4fola(f): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
Indeed!!

Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by demzylahot(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm

on the MOON! grin
it's very cold over there,just come along with your duvet, we'll share
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by mzhorlah(f): 10:53pm On May 17, 2016
U r attractive...thats all
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 18, 2016
@Op I like u, u're proud of wat u av ( keke napep)@ur dp
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by slyrone(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2016
from his appearance you ll know he has no job, his ambition would to be like wizkid and make noise for our ear. when your dad was your age he don born you dey pay rent, send money go give family for villa. but u dey here dey drag say u fine. no one is ugly, they just broke. that said, young man receive sense
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by majorbravo: 1:37am On May 18, 2016
I don't see anything so extraordinary about this dude that some doubt he is the one in his pics. If you guys say this is cute, what would ladies do if some of us with cute face, ripped bodies and chiselled jawlines put our pics up, faint? Y'all gotta let dis dude be.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by silvertongue(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2016
charles316:

Wow,I'm surprised that you could even use a big word like "degenerate". Coming from a guy who starts his sentence with " am". grin

Why don't you do what avalon316 has asked you to do. Take a pic holding a paper with the inscription "Nairaland".

I will also deactivate if you do that. I know the guy whose pics you are using. The guy isn't on nairaland.

Quit being fake. You can deceive some of these gullible people here but not all. Cute people don't even blow their trumpets. Thought everyone knows that.

That's the ways scammers start. The next thing he will do is to ask a girl for money.

https://www.nairaland.com/3111136/deactivate-account-avalon316
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Whitneysoma(f): 4:46am On May 18, 2016
Ahh God some nairalanders re xo rude...jezzzz
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by harizonal123(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2016
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Purpletee(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2016
silvertongue:

*kisses and hugs her*

*signals his bodygaurd to catch her incase she drops*

How are you feeling now?

Better.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Purpletee(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2016
silvertongue:

*kisses and hugs her*

*signals his bodygaurd to catch her incase she drops*

How are you feeling now?

Better.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2016
demzylahot:

it's very cold over there,just come along with your duvet, we'll share
grin, no p..

A date it is den wink
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Youngpo413: 11:09am On May 18, 2016
midehi2:
fine niggas aint loyal....they chase every thing under the skirt
the broke and ugly ones are loyal to the core
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by silvertongue(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2016
Purpletee:

Better.

So how are u?
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Youngpo413: 11:19am On May 18, 2016
firstEVA:
make up my mind? The hair is good, every other thing, totally unappealing. There is nothing to make up my mind for.
80% of ladies here are drooling over that guy already, I'm sure if he can play his cards well, he can fuccck 98% of ladies here, so let him be, the guy is super cute jare. Remember he is also rich.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Youngpo413: 11:23am On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:
u cute no doubt buh ur hair is a big no
his numerous girlfriends and crush(es) likes him like that.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by demzylahot(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin, no p..

A date it is den wink
Yea..One with a happy ending grin
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by silvertongue(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
80% of ladies here are drooling over that guy already, I'm sure if he can play his cards well, he can fuccck 98% of ladies here, so let him be, the guy is super cute jare. Remember he is also rich.

What gives you the idea that am rich. Cuz I can't remember declaring my financial status on NL wink
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Youngpo413: 7:54pm On May 18, 2016
silvertongue:

What gives you the idea that am rich. Cuz I can't remember declaring my financial status on NL wink
huh? Are you the opposite?
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by Marlvin(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2016
I see no reason why someone will loathe over your facial looks , however I think you're too old for this.
Re: Am So Full Of Myself (pic) by ettaetta(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2016
Guy parkwell abeg. If u are broke an average naija babe will still leave you for an ugly rich dude.
Money talks not looks besides you no fine pass me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.