Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex (17126 Views)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by jascopassion(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Please house, I had little challenge with a female friend of mine. On my visit to her place since she called me to say she was not feeling too fine, I got to her place a bit late cos of trafick from work that particular day wc prompted me to sleep over. Exactly 1am in the nyt, she woke me up to say she is feeling ache in her tommy that I shd help her rub it wc I did. Suddenly she told me that she "needs me" of wc I said NO bt she started crying that I shd nt let her down wc I later sucumd. That same ♍☺я̲♌ϊ♌g at about 10am while I ws @ work, she called and told me seems she is nw pregnant for me wc I banged my fone on her bt am nw confused if truly posbl fo a lady to knw if she is pregnant same day of havin sex of she jst wanted to knw my reaction abt such. Reasonable response please
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Enegod(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
you banged her without protection, you mean? are you that silly?!
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by weazley(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hahahahahahaaa grin
Mugu 1523, the babe was already pregnant before she made you Bleep her,
Besides how wil you just fall for that weak temptation style.?
No lap dance, she didnt strip, didnt even twerk, yu jist fall yakata after robbing ha stomach, na wa oo.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Biologically speaking yes when a spermatozoa meets an egg then conception occurs but as a sharp guy think about it well because you are about to fall into one-chance
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by davefieldpop(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Something aint right, either she is taking u for a fool or u are about to father another man's baby. Nobody have sex today n get preggy in the next 12hours except her ovaries are ibo made. Get a PT strip to confirm if she is really pregnant,and if she is u are about to be LAMPETY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
davefieldpop: Something aint right, either she is taking u for a fool or u are about to father another man's baby. Nobody have sex today n get preggy in the next 12hours except her ovaries are ibo made. Get a PT strip to confirm if she is really pregnant,and if she is u are about to be LAMPETY.
lmao@IBO made.
@op that gal was already preggy b4 u did your skelewu. So this is the best time to use your number 6, n do the needful.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Ab025(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
U had sex without protection, what do u expect, plasma tv

Better take her for preggy test in d next 7 days jare...and find out if its urs
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by lipsyliscious: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
davefieldpop: Something aint right, either she is taking u for a fool or u are about to father another man's baby. Nobody have sex today n get preggy in the next 12hours except her ovaries are ibo made. Get a PT strip to confirm if she is really pregnant,and if she is u are about to be LAMPETY.
na real igbo made ovaries grin u really fall yakata! Is she nt a big geh? She should know how flush sperm na! She does nt haff sense sef, so she wants 2 trap u n she did so d next day. BT oga I hope u haff learnt ya lesson? Condoms are dere 4 u to use dem! Tank God d geh is a mumu, if nt na so u go enter bottle
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Castos(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
U nack am well?
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes. U take a pregnancy test. undecided angry
Do u even know how long it make take for an egg to fertilize?
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by topygel: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dis girl nah mumu o, she for wait for like 3 weeks na, may be u have been asking her out before?

@op, thank your God the girl aint an expert, just call it a bluff
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
BRA and BAR have thesameAlphabet. Both
is a drinkingzone, both has restrictedtime
of opening and closing.Both drive men
crazy. Butdon't allow any of them to drive
you away from your responsibility as a
man.Don't allow any of them to tear your
r/ship apart.
Hope yhu are ready to father another man's child.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Popowaa: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
I can help u organize the baby showergringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by AjaraEwuro: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
after rubbing stomach, you fall yakata, and you go they blame Eve for falling in the garden of Eden, see your life? If na yansh you rub or na bre.ast you rub, we for still say make we pity you, you rub stomach and bingo, the thing don stand and no control any more. Na you kind guys dey make me wonder, and bingo, you forget say Mallam dey sell condom for gate, you come insert am without cover, you come dey ask pesin question. Look, na on your own you dey jare, deal with it.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by 190: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Im learning new tricks Nigerian girls use in putting guys at work everyday here

weldone guys keep the stories coming grin
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by dapsy4u2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
This na one chance on BRT lane. @OP the girl is still a learner! She wants to give you another man's baby
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by nekaa(f): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Your story is hard to believe but I will still say this anyways: let her take a pt now like today and if it says she is knocked out already you are safe cos it's nt ur's, it's something that has bin there a while cause no pt strip can see a 3 days old pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by jascopassion(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
†нªηкs a lot everyone, the girl in question is not a loose gal. Wev bn frnd for couple of yrs and she once profesd to me that she wl like to marry a man like me bt am in a serios relationshp wc she is aware abt.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Take her to run pregnancy tets to determine how long she's been pregnant, if she's pregnant. That should be the first step.

Btw, you really shouldn't have gone in unprotected, wth.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by QueenRAW(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
No, its not possible.Some women say they can feel the sperm penetrate the egg, but I doubt that.Technically , she not really "pregnant" until the fertilized egg travels down her fallopian tube and implants in her uterus. This is called implantation, and this a woman CAN feel.But it takes 6-12 days for this to happen after sex/conception.
If she is infact pregnant, it occured before you guys were intimate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by pussyeater(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
jascopassion: [color=#000099][/color]
Please house, I had little challenge with a female friend of mine. On my visit to her place since she called me to say she was not feeling too fine, I got to her place a bit late cos of trafick from work that particular day wc prompted me to sleep over. Exactly 1am in the nyt, she woke me up to say she is feeling ache in her tommy that I shd help her rub it wc I did. Suddenly she told me that she "needs me" of wc I said NO bt she started crying that I shd nt let her down wc I later sucumd. That same ♍☺я̲♌ϊ♌g at about 10am while I ws @ work, she called and told me seems she is nw pregnant for me wc I banged my fone on her bt am nw confused if truly posbl fo a lady to knw if she is pregnant same day of havin sex of she jst wanted to knw my reaction abt such. Reasonable response please
No need to hang up the phone on her! U had sex without a condom, so what do u expect? A plasma TV? undecided
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by passionate88: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
My guy, jst like that u blow her toto?. E b like say e dn reach years wey u see toto for real life?, I no mean mojo own o. See as u fall for her trap like a pack of cards. Sha me too e dn enter yrs wey I see real one too bt I knw say I no for fall like u did. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Valentinooo: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
jascopassion: [color=#000099][/color]
Take her for pregnancy test of wc i know the Dr. Will give u the duration of her pregnancy of wc i believe you can get your solution from.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Browneyes3(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
jascopassion: †нªηкs a lot everyone, the girl in question is not a loose gal. Wev bn frnd for couple of yrs and she once profesd to me that she wl like to marry a man like me bt am in a serios relationshp wc she is aware abt.
@op, u say u're in a serz relationship, and the gurl in question whom u strafd without protection!! is aware of this and now wants to tie u down to a preg u no nothing about, c'mon!!!, can't u see the deception...mmmtchheww...use ur brain and run!!!...are u still sitting there??..i say RUN!!!!...nonsense...she's nt even smart enuf to pause for effect..smh..real dumb. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by chumakk: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sorry o
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
She just set you up man

Take her for a test immediately

You can prove you're not the father by calculating the probable age of the pregnancy and correlating it wit the date of the night you visited

Long thing man
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
All these wouldn't have happened with a little self countrol. You knew she had feelings for you, yet you visited her late and even slept over... The foundation had already been layed for sex. Any ways,
Let's be a little analytical here.
At 1am she had imaginary aches,
Say by 1:30, you gave professional massaging,(heck, what the phuck where u thinking, do you have magic palms or were you performing miracles?) Anyways,
Let's continue our analysis. 1:32 you finished massagging and let's say by 1:40 pre-intimacy ends and you poured btw 1:45 to 2am. That puts the time of the supposed conception between 0-8hrs. That 8hours is enough for any healthy sperm to swim up and fertilize during "OVULATION". Now here comes the tricky part...
Despite the fertilization, like "qween raw " rightly pointed out, implantation has not occoured. Now listen carefully, there is no logical approach to knowing she has been fertilized, however, by some psychic phenomenon, some ladies are able to premunate,feel,believe that they are pregnant.(That's where the saying,"only the woman knows the real father of her child" origanated)...
Implantation, and other chemical changes,on the other side, can make it very easy to detect pregnancy. So, my friend, if she is working by her feelings, psychic or believe, she might be pregnant for you. The lo<3e she has for you probably favoured her composition,she probably opened up to you and was ready to receive your seeds.
I suggest you be prudent about this by trying the following.
1a. Ask her when she last saw her period( add fourteen days ) if it correlates or comes close to your coitus date, then she was actually in OVULATION.
1 Ask her how sure she is of her been pregnant, did she test or somthing,
2 if she says she is very sure cos she is throwing up or something, then that pregnancy could more than 8hours old and obviously not yours.
3 if she says she just premunates or feels it, well u might just be on your way to fatherhood.
4. Go explain to your "serious girlfriend" (serious relationship indeed) its better she gets info from you than from a raging side-lined lover.
5. Cool your mind and stop acting paranoid. She might just be toying with you. If she is not however, go for a test. That should put all the pandemonium to rest.

I have a feeling this isn't the first time you slept with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by bharseeth(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mscheeew!!! Like seriously? You need people's opinion on this? Smh. Can't you read between the lines? Its glaring, the pregnancy aint yours.

#AttentionSeeker, Next Jor!
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
No.

Biology 101 exam question.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: My guy, jst like that u blow her toto?. E b like say e dn reach years wey u see toto for real life?, I no mean mojo own o. See as u fall for her trap like a pack of cards. Sha me too e dn enter yrs wey I see real one too bt I knw say I no for fall like u did. grin grin grin

passionate88: wrestled for toto?. That guy na big mumu. because of toto him dey struggle girl. Some guys jst dey give girls excuse to insult us o. We give up
Something is deff wrong.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by fijiano202(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes if you are an alien,but if u are human then its a scam
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by passionate88: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
gcfr.com:

Something is deff wrong.
wetin wey deff dey wrong?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.